The New Earth & Trump’s Role in The Ascension | QHHT Session Info By Marilyn Dyke (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new article.

The New Earth & Trump’s Role in the Ascension | QHHT Session Info By Marilyn Dyke
By Marilyn Dyke via Body Soul Apothecary (August 3, 2017)

I was very much looking forward to this client’s session, she had made it quite clear that she does not like vague or cryptic answers, does not like to have to guess at the meaning. The reason she is asking the questions is because she REALLY wants answers and she is not willing to accept anything less.

This is a girl after my own heart! and yes the session did indeed bring...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Timely post! It resonates completely, and brings everything together. I would ask if the upcoming events this month - solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, meteor showers, etc. - all factor into the New Earth situation as well (are they temporal markers?).
The Trump factor makes perfect sense to me. Here is a well-educated, worldly businessman in the real estate business (which requires long-term planning and hedging of scenarios) - and he "sounds" like a racist, discombobulated, crazed lunatic? There had to be something else going on at multiple levels, since it feels awfully like "The Truman Show" movie.
This session confirms my suspicions - it is all a sideshow; the real work is being done behind the scenes - changing court system, slowly dismantling the bureaucracy, restoring the federal system to its roots, cutting out waste, encouraging enterprise to invest in America, slowly waking up the masses to the cognitive dissonance that has been permeating the US. We already see it happening with Google last week - preaching tolerance and diversity yet firing an employee who makes a logical treatise that does not match the "social justice" cult/Google.
All this pales in comparison to the New Earth split - but it does mesh nicely, as the divisive social environment allows for a separation between 3D-4D and 2D/1D/0D. I am experiencing it real-time in my social circle.
Interesting times.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Kevin, could you access the page? I get an error message all the time. The main site seems to be down too with 'fatal error' message. Or is it just me and my computer?

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
All the links worked for me.

This info goes along with my feelings about our situation. I think of it as spring cleaning, when everything is in chaos for a while before all returns to order and harmony.

The hidden stories and half truths have to come out. Most days it does seem as though the leaders are reading from a script.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Strange. I still get the error. I have a new computer for a week now, but so far all worked and currently there are no other problems anywhere on any other page. Don't use a proxy (not on this browser).
Seems a browser problem, loaded the page on Chrome and it works (logged out). Does not work anymore on Firefox for me, but it's not logical since my login works here and I can post as you can see .. :confused:

Sorry for my offtopic worries, but maybe s.o. has an idea what it could be. <:)

Message is this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function exists() on null in /home/transi45/public_html/wp-includes/user.php on line 1264

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
All the links worked for me.

This info goes along with my feelings about our situation. I think of it as spring cleaning, when everything is in chaos for a while before all returns to order and harmony.

The hidden stories and half truths have to come out. Most days it does seem as though the leaders are reading from a script.
One of the messages I really liked from a recent video (unfortunately, I can't remember which one), was that we should all continue focusing our thoughts and intentions on the end result of all this change (i.e., the New Earth and a new potential reality for all). It's fine to observe and be aware of what's going on around us, of course, but by continuing to focus on our visions of a future filled with peace, abundance, freedom, cooperation, unity, and love for all, that is what we will ultimately create for ourselves. Anything we may see that appears to be counter to this desired outcome (chaos, etc.) is merely a condition that is changing and slowly coming into alignment with that outcome.

A big part of bringing about this positive change is to believe (or know) that we (as Universe/Source) can accomplish anything. Anything is possible. By intending, appreciating, and trusting in our abilities (both individually and collectively), this is what will ultimately allow these changes to occur--and ultimately create that which we wish to experience!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
One of the messages I really liked from a recent video (unfortunately, I can't remember which one), was that we should all continue focusing our thoughts and intentions on the end result of all this change (i.e., the New Earth and a new potential reality for all). It's fine to observe and be aware of what's going on around us, of course, but by continuing to focus on our visions of a future filled with peace, abundance, freedom, cooperation, unity, and love for all, that is what we will ultimately create for ourselves. Anything we may see that appears to be counter to this desired outcome (chaos, etc.) is merely a condition that is changing and slowly coming into alignment with that outcome.

A big part of bringing about this positive change is to believe (or know) that we (as Universe/Source) can accomplish anything. Anything is possible. By intending, appreciating, and trusting in our abilities (both individually and collectively), this is what will ultimately allow these changes to occur--and ultimately create that which we wish to experience!
This is so true but we need to keep our positive heads on because life has a habit of getting in the way, so it's good to remind each other frequently.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I was getting a foot massage just now, and I say to the masseur: "Careful! That's my tendon!" And he says: "What tendon?" Then, a few seconds later, I say: "Aw, that's that toe!" And he says: "What toe?"

Same message, SG, different way of putting it.

Maunagarjana

Rambling Companion
Apr 16, 2017
So basically, we have to hope that jackass Trump chooses to do the sane thing. Our whole fate of our planet is hinging on Trump opting to not nuke North Korea, or Iran, wherever. Well, that's just great.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
?.. Our whole fate of our planet is hinging on Trump opting to not ...
I preferred to believe in the future of the planet as Stargazer has presented just above. I believe each of us is responsible for contributing to the best future. I encourage each of us to focus on the positive outcome, to be somewhat aware what's going on in the world around us, but not caught up in it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I feel certain that Trump -or the group he represents- will not attack first, but if North Korea (could be Iran, or other nation even) lunches something and telemetry quickly shows that it will come close to or it is going to hit any US territory or an ally, well, the US will not put the other cheek to be slapped and will defend itself -simple common sense. Yes, the consequences could be terrible, for everybody.
Therefore, I feel too that the task for us, the ones using high vibrational waves, should be to try to raise the vibrations not only in our particular nations, but specially in those that oppose us as well. I must confess that that is the way I have been treating this type of issues for several years already.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
untitled (2).png th.jpg th (3).jpg th (4).jpg View attachment 2677 View attachment 2677 untitled.png

I don't know if you have noticed the photos of Kim Jun Un surrounded by his generals. He is like an energy point, vortex perhaps, with the generals swirling all around. However, the negative energy is swirling into him, via the generals. Vortices can operate as either incoming or outgoing swirls. What mystics in the West must do is direct deflecting thoughts to those generals, so that their power and influence can no longer ignite that man who is like a Draconian clone enjoying a singular point in time where he is the alpha and omega of his world of perception.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't know if you have noticed the photos of Kim Jun Un surrounded by his generals. He is like an energy point, vortex perhaps, with the generals swirling all around. However, the negative energy is swirling into him, via the generals. Vortices can operate as either incoming or outgoing swirls. What mystics in the West must do is direct deflecting thoughts to those generals, so that their power and influence can no longer ignite that man who is like a Draconian clone enjoying a singular point in time where he is the alpha and omega of his world of perception.
I'd even love to see a patterns where the generals look away from the vortex in their midst, toward their own concerns/insights/feelings, drawn there by others surrounding them, thus dispersing the vortex pattern altogether:cool:

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'd even love to see a patterns where the generals look away from the vortex in their midst, toward their own concerns/insights/feelings, drawn there by others surrounding them, thus dispersing the vortex pattern altogether:cool:
Unfortunate the ones that did that (except some lucky ones that escaped the country) are quickly identified and killed (and all their families). Megalomaniac individuals (have worked in organizations headed by that personality type) surround themselves by individuals that must constantly feed their egos, reinforce their believes that they are infallible and a gift to mankind and must protect the leader no matter what. Any deviation and they are disposed of, quickly. It becomes a symbiotic relationship between the leader and his immediate circle. Only when ALL of them look the other way (mainly because they realize they will be dispose of very soon), band together, and do something about it as a self-preservation reaction we have changes.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Unfortunate the ones that did that (except some lucky ones that escaped the country) are quickly identified and killed (and all their families). Megalomaniac individuals (have worked in organizations headed by that personality type) surround themselves by individuals that must constantly feed their egos, reinforce their believes that they are infallible and a gift to mankind and must protect the leader no matter what. Any deviation and they are disposed of, quickly. It becomes a symbiotic relationship between the leader and his immediate circle.
Perhaps this is our past...
Only when ALL of them look the other way (mainly because they realize they will be dispose of very soon), band together, and do something about it as a self-preservation reaction we have changes.
... and this our future<3

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Sounds totally right. On 85, I instinctively felt 8 month, 5 week. But who knows. And to me, it feels like that is the point of the shift in consciousness. Sharing!!! Excellent post, Laron, took me some time to get to reading it but I'll be sharing it at a time when some people I know are perfectly primed to receive. Thanks.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Timely analysis a week later:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/trump-slow-playing-his-cards-game-deep-state-poker
I agree with the analysis - it makes sense why all the hysteria, gaslighting, and "monument meltdowns" are happening.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ok than a little update with this subject the h bomb and missile tests can that ruin all the plan or is the big whole impossible to interrupt

by the way newspaper like to write much

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that I had to disable comments on this one article on transients.info as for some reason an error pops up at the bottom under the article (not on the forum version) and it stops the comments from loading, as well as the footer. But if you are clever,you can still reply to this article via the forum thread version (which is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-new-earth-trump’s-role-in-the-ascension-qhht-session-info-by-marilyn-dyke.3289/)

(So by disabling comments, I have resolved the error, and all looks normal, but people won't be able to find a way to comment on the article, only on the forum)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Another one to bump. The info (section) on Trump is still enlightening and fitting into our times. Here's some of it:

Why did that happen?
WE’RE WAITING FOR A SHIFT IN THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, IT’S… LOOKING HOPEFUL.​
Can you talk about that shift, what does it look like?
RAISED AWARENESS, VIBRATING FASTER, THEY’RE ENERGY VIBRATES FASTER.​
OK, well that’s what we’ve been doing for a long time constantly shifting higher and higher in frequency.
THERE IS A TIPPING POINT.​
I’ve also heard about that for several years, how close are we to the tipping point?
(Long pause)
DURING, DURING TRUMP’S REIGN…..(Reign???)​
During Trump’s reign it will happen?
UM, THAT’S WHEN IT’S PLANED FOR AT THIS POINT.​
Ahum, well why during Trump’s reign in particular, is there a reason for that?
THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS, THE AWARENESS REALLY SHIFTS.​
Because of him?
YES, PEOPLE ARE FED UP, PEOPLE REALLY WANT THIS CHANGE.​
And is he….
HE’S A CATALYST.​
A catalyst for the change?
YES.​
So, what he’s doing, the decision’s he’s….
HE HASN’T MADE THE DECISION YET, THAT WILL BE CRUCIAL.​
OK, so there’s still something coming up?
YES.​

and another bit:

Is Trump placed here for that reason?
YES, HE’S…HE IS A PAWN IN A SENSE IN THAT HE IS BEING USED BUT NOT WITHOUT HIS CONSENT, WE ALWAYS, ENSURE WE HAVE PEOPLE’S CONSENT, THAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT, BUT HE IS SUSPICIOUS, BUT NOT FULLY ENLIGHTENED.​
I was going to ask, is he a high vibrational being?
UM, HE IS, PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED BUT HE IS.​
OK, and he volunteered for this?
OH, VERY MUCH SO! HE UM, HE WAS ONE OF THE ONES EXCITED TO DO THIS.​
So is he as high, and carries as much knowledge as Sally (not client’s real name)
HE’S VERY, VERY EXPERIENCED, HE HAS A VERY HIGH ENERGY LEVEL, HE VIBRATES VERY HIGH.​
Cuz, many question the decisions he’s been making…
YES, THAT’S WHY HE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB, HE IS NOT SUSPECTED.​
So what difference does that make whether he’s suspected or not.
IT ALLOWS HIM TO DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO WITHOUT OTHER FORCES INFLUENCING HIM.​
Can you explain that?
THERE ARE ENTITIES ON EARTH WHO HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND WANT TO INFLUENCE HIM TO FOLLOW THEIR AGENDAS AND IF TRUMP PLAYED HIS CARDS OPENLY HE WOULD HAVE A FAR MORE DIFFICULT TIME DOING WHAT IT IS HE CAME HERE TO DO BUT BY PLAYING HIS CARDS CLOSE TO HIS CHEST, BY THROWING PEOPLE OFF THE SCENT WITH HIS DECISIONS ALLOWS HIM MORE LATITUDE, MORE FREEDOM TO DO WHAT IT IS HE NEEDS TO DO.​
OK, so it doesn’t just cause frustration and division in the country and the world?
IT’S ALL TEMPORARY, THERE’S A GREATER GOOD.​
All right, well we’ve often suspected that, but then we also turn around and question some of the decisions that he’s making.
IT’S ALL TO THROW PEOPLE OFF HIS SCENT, IT’S A DISTRACTION.​
Alright, so he’s quite a major player this time.
YES, VERY MUCH.​

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and as with all there are 2 sides of information, the non light version i heard in a video i doubt very very much, so people have to know what source of information if for their own good

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)