The most complex machine ever built on planet Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What would that be?

Well, it would be a pyramid. All of them everywhere, but specifically the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.

The video below is 2:46:20 (time poor alert!) The Ancient Pyramid Discoveries They Tried to Hide from the Public. The presenter is Sam Osmanagich, Anthropology Professor at the American University in Bosnia. He is also the founder of the non-profit "Archaelogical Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" Foundation. The video is dated 2012, so there could be many more updates about this subject, although a lot of the information in it was fresh for me.

This is a story, not only of the attributes of that pyramid, but a look at many other pyramids globally, and also a tale about the fight they have had on their hands against the suppression of their information and continued field work by the academic archaeological associations and institutions, who would prefer the theories that they have been spouting for 100 years or more. There is a mention of Zahi Hawass, the famous Egyptian archaeologist, who was right in there putting the boot in to stop these finds becoming known, as the Bosnian pyramid pre-dates any of the 3 Khufu pyramids. Towards the end of the video there is a discussion about the health-enhancing properties of the tunnel labyrinth under the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, and information about the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon and a lot more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched a program about this discovery on one of the science channels. The health aspects were stunning. I figure it must be important because some people want to suppress the info.

Reactions: therium and June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen the Pyramide Code once (I gave a link to it here in this forum, but due to copyright it is no more on YouTube, at least not for long before taken down). Great documentary. It also stated that pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere with the inner energies and the possible sound creations when chanting were used for healing in ancient days, as well as initiation rituals in part. They were not graves. Never were.

Regarding Bosnia, hm, well ... I've changed my mind somewhat in recent years but of course remain open to new discoveries that shed more light on the matter.

I had even made a thread once many years ago on the AD forum and you can see I also was enthusiastic about the Bosnian pyramid(s). I've also seen lots of these kinds of videos and many presentations given by Sam Osmanagich himself since then (don't know if this vid, but many similar as he does a lot of talks). So I know the information for years and find it fascinating.

However, today I am more skeptical if this is really a giant pyramid. It is still an archeological mystery. But a pyramid ... I don't know.

The reason is also that I have seen some very good alternative researchers who are also not convinced, among them are e.g.: Graham Hancock, Robert Schoch and the German experimental archeologist Dr. Dominique Görlitz. All of them were on the location in Bosnia to examine it themselves, like so many others. Of course the community of alternative researchers is divided on this. Some believe in it still, some not.

All of the three I mentioned do not agree that this is an ancient pyramid. It is an archeological place and you find traces of human activity there (tunnels, round stones) - yes, but it is maybe not a pyrmaid. As you might know they are not part of the biased mainstream academics who do not even go on location and "know" it all beforehand. No, these researchers themselves are often being shunned and mocked by the mainstream. So that's why I listen to what they have to say.

I think they do good work in many areas regarding alternative history of ancient civilisations. So for me their judgement should at least be heard also among the alternative community.

Here's what Schoch had/had to say when he examined it himself:

http://www.robertschoch.com/bosnia.html

Hancock also was on location years ago but he does not mention it in his most recent book of 2015 called 'Magicians of the Gods' and I somewhere read he does not believe in it either. Neither do I find anything on it on his website (which says something, true?), e.g. nothing under articles:

https://grahamhancock.com/articles/

This is a (sorry!) German only language article, maybe you find a good translation online, I did not find it in English, it is by the archaeologist Dr. Gorlitz. He names a lot of reasons why he does not believe in it and also was on location of course.

http://home.nuoviso.tv/magazin/bosnische-pyramiden-sind-natuerlichen-ursprungs-und-nicht-von-menschenhand-erschaffen/

We need to keep an open mind, in all directions. We need to be aware of our own wishful thinking though. So for me, I'm undecided on this one, since there is next to the to-be-expected refusal of the mainstream but even a division among the alternative researchers and experts, which I would trust more (and I'm no expert myself).

My tip for a more promising gigantic (!) pyramid would be Gunung Padang, Indonesia. Next to Gobleki Tepe, this is a smoking gun for real:

https://grahamhancock.com/indonesia-to-turkey-hancock/

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: June
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
To be fair, Osmanagich did state in the vid that Schoch didn't agree with his findings. Whether the hill in question is a pyramid must come down to the whether the corner angles are 90 degrees (on a square base) with the triangle faces angling off at 45 degrees. There is 3 feet of dirt and mud to be removed (the way he puts it is "cleaned"), and I don't know if that entire project has yet been completed.

Thanks for the other links. I'll look into them.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here's a YT interview with Robert Schoch, giving his side of the story.

He is a geologist/geophysicist, and he asserts he saw stratigraphy and sedimentology at the sites he was shown in Bosnia.

"They are carving a natural hill into, what superficially looks like the shape of a pyramid, and they're doing this in the 21st century".
"What they are doing is not excavating, but they are actually carving the hills to look like pyramids."

The other researchers/experts in the interview are Philip Coppens and Bart Mertens. A lot of the opinion is given by Bart. You can see he went to the location with an open mind, but the effect of 4 days of checking things over, he decidedly came up with the natural hill conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinera
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I felt sad that I had been tripped up in this subject, by only investigating one side of the story. The first video was nearly 3 hours, so I thought I had done OK. Perhaps I'm just stubborn, but not as stubborn as Dr Sam Osmanagich, as I think there could be a stubborn trait which keeps him stuck to his subject like a limpet, or just call it fascination. I wondered what he had been doing for the last 6 years, since 2012, when he made the documentary that I posted above.

I've stayed away from the many, many YT vids about the Egyptian pyramids but I had read David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations, which includes a chapter about pyramids and experiments around the world involving them, postulating what they could best be used for, so I already had an idea that they are an energy amplifier, or as Dr Sam puts it, an energy machine. I listened to more of Dr Sam, and it turns out he has never flagged from his investigations, even in the face of his theories having been rejected by world-renowned geologists, researchers and archaeologists. In 2017, he sent drones with sensitive measuring devices above the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (and the other 4 ancient structures - or natural formations - in the same valley), and measured electromagnetism (28KHz) and separately electrical field, magnetic field, temperatures, orgone energy, and ultrasound and one other - 7 modalities of measurement.

He explained that 28KHz electromagnetism was the same level that Nikola Tesla used in his successful experiments and discoveries. According to Dr Sam, what he calls ancient, ancient civilisations (as opposed to just ancient civilisations, which I suppose were Greece or Rome) were very spiritually advanced because they understood and could construct the properties of the energy machine. He mentioned that spirituality is the development of our spiritual senses. We have 5 physical senses, and he mentioned 30 spiritual senses. The first 5 spiritual senses are counterparts to the physical ones. Examples of the other spiritual senses are telepathy, telekinesis, seeing aura field and aura colours, and moving through space, time and densities at will (teleportation). He mentioned that the places where ancient pyramids are sited are natural locus points of energy (he didn't say, but they might have been at junctions of ley lines), and the fact that, in ancient times, these energy points were much stronger fields than they are today. In the presentation, it was also stated that ley lines were manipulated in ancient times by off-world groups.

However, in the underground tunnels below the pyramid, you can feel the circulating energies, which are clean, unlimited and free (pyramid energy). I was astounded to hear that in the last 6 years, the project has uncovered evidence of tunnels below the originally excavated tunnels, and that ultrasounds have been done that show there are anything from 3 to 7 layers of tunnels beneath that one pyramid.

He mentioned that something the ancient pyramid builders knew 30,000 years ago (and which Tesla discovered through experiments) was that the 28KHz electromagnetism could produce 1,000's horsepower regardless of distance, which could enable teleportation from that point to distant stars and constellations when the target stars or constellations were aligned on the ecliptic. Another way to express this is that pyramids shoot energy straight up and sends faster-than-light energy. Dr Sam explained that in the electric universe, there is a cosmic web of electrical filaments reaching to the stars. He explained the beam of the pyramid would be shooting straight up and not affecting anything until passing constellations in their orbits were in conjunction, and thus the pyramid energy would have a triggering or activating effect. This can be used for bi-directional information sending, like a WIFI system.

He noted that scalar waves are emitted from the top of the pyramid, and that the E-field is an elongated ellipsoid. The scalar waves are oriented along the path of the sun at the Bosnian pyramid - that is East in the morning, South at midday, South-West in the afternoon and West in the evening.

He suggested that all activated pyramids would have this function, but that archaeologists protect their local patch by not allowing geophysicists to make measurements - so the Bosnian project is "open-minded" in its search for answers.

He explained that the bioenergy fields (natural ambience fields) flow horizontally over the landscape, but move to vertical at the site of the pyramid. He also showed evidence when measuring this energy that a spherical orb or UFO-type sphere moved in to the area at the tip of the pyramid, then moved away again after a few seconds. What he called filling up at the gas pump.

He stated that to have an active pyramid, in other words, which has a proper circulation of energies, alignment is very important. So the energy flow is strongest in the north/south direction and the pyramid should be aligned on this axis. He mentioned the 3 types of energy flows within the pyramid are 1) through the top or peak of the pyramid; 2) circulation inside the pyramid as the energy expands and circulates within the walls and chambers, and 3) off the pyramid in concentric circles which affect the outlying areas nearby. So the sacred geometry of shape is number one (triangular sides meeting to an apex from a square base); the material it is made of is number two, and the orientation on the cardinal points East-West-North-South is number 3. (He still maintains the material in the walls of the Bosnian pyramid of the Sun are geopolymer - synthetic - concrete, not natural aggregate, as stated by the geologists who investigated in the rebuttal vid above.)

Some of the aspects you need to build in if you want an active pyramid energy machine are water flowing beneath (can be many miles underground); and negative ionisation in the atmosphere inside the pyramid. As an example, the reason people "clean" water in pyramids by turning ordinary water into pyramid water is that the water starts vibrating higher which enhances its properties.

So it turns out, although agreement between the experts could not be reached whether the construction method was by intelligent sentience, or by nature, and the nature of the actual materials forming its walls, there is a powerful amount of evidence that the structure performs as a pyramid would be expected to perform if designed to do so.

I see that Dr Sam has been kept busy this last 6 years.

Last edited:
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Quite by "chance" I found this link to a short video stating that the Egyptian pyramids were ancient power plants (for similar reasons as those stated for Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun). This is the first video I have seen about the Giza pyramid which makes me feel comfortable with how it fits in with the ancient picture: energy generation; telluric currents; insulation and comparable electrical properties.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Certainly Christopher Dunn is the main proponent behind this theory.

http://www.gizapower.com/

His book about the topic caused quite a stir in the 90ies.

Amazon: The Giza Power Plant

Editorial Reviews Amazon.com Revisions

Suspicion naturally arises when you read a promo line on a back cover that says, "This is the most important book concerning the Great Pyramid written in the last 20 years." In this case, however, it may be fact. In writing The Giza Power Plant, mechanical engineer Christopher Dunn reverse-engineered the Great Pyramid at Giza to discover its use. His startling conclusions blow the heck out of traditional Egyptology's rather silly notions that it was built with copper tools by a society that lacked the wheel. While revisionist pyramid studies are rife with ridiculous theories that give the topic a bad name, The Giza Power Plant takes into account existing fact and artifact without having to rely on unprovable assertions. A must-read for truth seekers who aren't afraid to consider the idea that Western culture of the 21st century may not be the pinnacle of human evolution and achievement. --P. Randall Cohan Review
"Chris Dunn ranks among the top researchers on this subject. His book is extremely well-researched and presented and, although very controversial in content and conclusions, will no doubt become a landmark and classic in the field of pyramid studies." (Robert G. Bauval, coauthor of The Orion Mystery)

From the Back Cover

ANCIENT WISDOM / SCIENCE

The Secrets of the Giza Pyramid Machine Revealed!

Did a highly advanced civilization exist in prehistory? Is the Giza Pyramid a remnant of their technology? Then, what was the power source that fueled such a civilization? The technology of harmonic resonance, claims renowned master craftsman and engineer Christopher Dunn.

In a brilliant piece of reverse engineering based on twenty years of research, Dunn reveals that the Great Pyramid of Giza was actually a large acoustical device! By its size and dimensions, this crystal edifice created a harmonic resonance with the Earth and converted Earth's vibrational energies to microwave radiation.

The author shows how the pyramid's numerous chambers and passageways were positioned with the deliberate precision to maximize its acoustical qualities. This may be the same technology discovered by Nikola Tesla and the solution to our own clean energy needs.

“Chris Dunn has provided us a valuable addition to the growing body of knowledge concerning the recovery of Ancient Wisdom. This is the most important book concerning the Great Pyramid written in the last twenty years.”
--Stephen S. Mehler, M.A., Director of Research, Kinnaman Foundation

“First West and Schoch redate the Sphinx, then Bauval finds Orion in the Pyramids. Now Dunn demonstrates that Egyptian artifacts were machined out of stone. Egyptology will never be the same.”
--Jeffery D. Kooistra, Analog Science Fiction and Fact Magazine

About the Author

CHRISTOPHER DUNN is a master craftsman and engineer with thirty-five years of experience. In the last twenty years, he has published a dozen magazine articles on his theories about ancient technology, including the much quoted Advanced Machining in Ancient Egypt in Analog. Dunn lives with his wife and children in Danville, Illinois.

Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

This clip is 8 seconds long (posted on Dr Semir Osmanagich's FB page) and shows a distinct vertical white beam of light near the apex of the Bosnian pyramid (flashes by in a second).

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Here is an interesting article that deals with applied physics, researched by German and Russian scientists working together. Their results were dependent on a couple of assumptions about the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza (which was the focus of their pyramidal investigations).

You can read the full article here:

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-07/iu-srt073018.php

Public Release: 30-Jul-2018
Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy
Scientists created a model of the pyramid resonant electromagnetic responce

ITMO University

An international research group applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the Great Pyramid to radio waves. Scientists predicted that under resonance conditions the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers and under the base. The research group plans to use these theoretical results to design nanoparticles capable of reproducing similar effects in the optical range. Such nanoparticles may be used, for example, to develop sensors and highly efficient solar cells. The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

While Egyptian pyramids are surrounded by many myths and legends, we have little scientifically reliable information about their physical properties. As it turns out, sometimes this information proves to be more striking that any fiction. This idea found confirmation in a new joint study by scientists from ITMO University and the Laser Zentrum Hannover. The physicists took an interest in how the Great Pyramid would interact with electromagnetic waves of a proportional or, in other words, resonant length. Calculations showed that in the resonant state the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in the pyramid's internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located.

Reactions: therium and Sinera
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The story deepens as once again, material is put out on YouTube, this time by Mystery History, which questions the validity of the recent scientific research into the electromagnetic energy qualities of the Great Pyramid in Egypt (4.19 mins). They are in fact saying that research is presented as suppression of the real technological prowess of the pyramids.

The video is titled: "MSM covering up the Great Pyramid's energy field?". The makers of the video state that they find the research to be "dubious", and end on the statement: "We find the discovery and subsequent coverage to be highly suspicious." Within their video, is information that describes the pyramid as a "Massive Air Bionisator, discharges scalar waves, negative ions and orgone". Also, on another diagram, it refers to the pyramid as a Wireless Power Instrument similar to Nicola Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower (TMT). I think they are suggesting that the scientific research published in many MSM news outlets does not go far enough - or is in fact trying to quash further enquiry by providing some truth in the form of a type of cover-up.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Posted by Ivan (Ivan's byline below):
Ivan is editor-in-chief at ancient-code.com, he also writes for Universe Explorers. You may have seen him appear on the Discovery and History Channel.

The following report was posted on ancient-code.com and asks for it to be shared:

10 Reasons Why The Great Pyramid Of Giza May Have Been A Giant Energy Machine
by Ivan

The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the most astonishing structures ever built on Earth. In addition to being a massive, imposing ancient monument, built using mysterious techniques, the structure located at the Giza Plateau has refused to give up all its secret despite hundreds of years of archaeological studies.

Mainstream scholars maintain that the structure was commissioned by Pharaoh Khufu and that it was built as a tomb over a 10- to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC.

However, despite massive efforts to prove the Great Pyramid was Built as a tomb, not a single piece of archaeological evidence has been uncovered through the years that would point to the Pyramid being a massive tomb.

Now if the pyramid wasn’t meant to serve as a tomb, what was its true purpose then?

Here are 10 reasons why the Great Pyramid of Giza may have been a massive Energy Machine.

To understand how something like this is even possible, we must take a look at the materials the pyramid was built with, as the construction materials the structure was built with contain unique electrical properties:

(1)Authors have found that the granite stones that were used in the Pyramids passageways are slightly radioactive, a feature that allows the stone to electrify the air. For some reason, the builders of the pyramid used

(2)Dolomite, a material that is proven to be an excellent conductor of electricity, on the inner surfaces of the Great Pyramid. In addition, Tura Limestone–which happens to be an excellent electrical insulator covers the exterior parts of the Great Pyramid. In addition to all of that, the Great Pyramid of Giza wasn’t placer randomly on where it sits today.

(3)The Pyramid is located on a powerful source of underground energy, like many other ancient structures around the globe.

(4)The Geology present at the Giza plateau naturally concentrates high amounts of electromagnetic forces of our planet. Beneath the surface, natural electric forces travel are known as telluric currents or Earth current. Telluric currents are an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and the discrete currents interact in a complex pattern.

There’s evidence that the Ancient Egyptians used electricity thousands of years ago, despite mainstream scholars refusing to accept this idea.
(5)If we take a look inside the Great Pyramid’s Corridors and chambers, there is no evidence whatsoever that the ancient builders of the Pyramid used torches or fire to illuminate the interior of the Pyramid as not a single piece of evidence of neither soot or smoke damage has been found in the corridors.

There are reliefs in different Egyptian Temples that show what many authors interpret as massive lightbulbs. Furthermore, if we take a look at the so-called (6)Baghdad Batteries, we will understand that thousands of years ago, these devices actually produced electricity.

As I have mentioned earlier, (7)there isn’t a single piece of evidence that suggests that the Pyramid was a tomb, and this idea is supported by the interior layout of the Pyramid. The Great Pyramid of Giza greatly differs from all other tombs that have been explored in Ancient Egypt.
The interior of the pyramid is cold in terms of design.

(8)There are no decorations inside it, different construction materials were used, and not a single mummy has ever been found in its interior.

Latest scientific research has found that (9)the Great Pyramid of Giza focuses electromagnetic energy. This discovery changed everything we know about the Pyramid. The discovery was made by a team of German and Russian researchers who have proved that the Great Pyramid of Giza focuses electromagnetic energy in its chambers, and

(10)concentrates the electromagnetic energy in its lower part, located beneath the surface. The researchers took an interest in how the Great Pyramid of Giza would interact with electromagnetic waves of a proportional or, in other words, a resonant length.

Now, why would a ‘tomb’ concentrate and focus electromagnetic energy?

Reactions: Alain and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
As I mentioned in another post I've been reading a book (not finished yet) about the secret history of ancient Egypt. It was written in the year 2000 by Herbie Brennan and published in the UK and America. The book mentions the same points -plus more- that HM has in her post above. As you can see the evidence has been there for a while (considering the age of the book) but so-far has been ignored by the "scientific" community -you can pick your favorite reason why.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Why would an archaeologist not stick their neck out by writing a credible scientifically-based report, when not doing so is doing a disservice to humanity? Or better still, what's wrong with: "I don't know why, but this is what we found...."

Reactions: therium and Carl
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another video pro the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, drip feeding into our collective consciousness. I think I agree with the presenter's assertion that it's best to go there personally, and have a direct experience of what has been found so far. The presentation (15:20) is by Kaleidoscope, on WTV.

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
So much still being hidden from us, but as the guy said, the truth is being revealed, folk are waking up.
Great video, thanks Melt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)