the mandela effect - what do you think (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
This is a post i'm going to be posting about the mandela effect.
I been studying the mandela effect and it has occured to me that its probably not cern LHC that is causing this. I'm thinking,... well because in some of the qhht sessions they talked about timelines collapsing and or merging together before those that go to the new earth actually go and those that chose to stay will stay. i always wondered well wouldn't everyone remember the people missing who went to new earth it occurred to me that there are a lot of people who do not even notice the subtle changes in the mandella effect so far even when brought up we are all told we are crazy and they laugh at me/us just because they have no memory of it.
what if the same thing happens with people? maybe a small percentage will remember them but everyone else will laugh at us. I mean that guy from australia who had five children and woke up with only three kids with his wife thinking hes crazy but he REMEMBERS even if she doesn't. he cries everyday missing his kids that never existed according to his wife.

what if the ones who don't remember the changes are the ones who will be staying and the ones who notice all the changes will be going to new earth. just a theory because i've noticed a pattern. the ones who notice the changes are people who are really loving and spiritual. the ones who laugh at it are people who don't believe in anything including spirits and they think i'm nuts because I think i can heal (their words) something very strange is happening. Please tell me you've noticed these changes. small changes. like scripts in movies and songs being different in a small part of the song.
or the movie star wars Luke I am your father, now says NO i am your father. or mama said life is like a box of chocolates NOW says life "WAS" like a box of chocolates. logos on cars are changing very subtle though. look up the ford logo and notice the squiggly line on the F. many other car logos are different too..
I remember Castro dying in the 90's I think? i just know it was aloooong time ago. now i see him die AGAIN recently. as i said not everyone is from my timeline therefore they think im hilarious. I remember slash from guns and roses (guitar player with the cigarette hanging out of his mouth, long curly black hair) dying back in the late 90's NOW HES ALIVE!

People chalk it up to bad memory so how could million i mean MILLIONS remember the exact same things. bible verses changed. I've had ministers freaked out when i show them. curious george had a tail, now he doesn't. mickey mouse had suspenders now he supposedly never had them. coke zero never existed, its always been Coca cola zero. a man working there noticed this when his son brought it up to him and the man ran to his boss and said why did we change the coke zero? his boss said what are you talking about! its ALWAYS been coca cola ZERO. while on the phone with his son he said son I feel like im on an LSD trip, my boss just told me it was NEVER coke ZERO.
Cartoons from when i was little are different. kid songs are different like mr rodgers song. very subtle though however the people who were dead but now alive and things like coca cola zero ans dead people now alive are NOOOT subtle. why is it that more people don't notice this? There are Faaaaar more examples and more happening everyday. heck even some are changing and then changing back to what it was originally therefore going back and forth wtf?
what is your theory on this. Not all of you are going to notice this but i bet a good majority will see this and say what the heck (if you didn't know about it before)
let me know what you think also maybe some examples. For those who haven't seen this before its called the mandela effect check it out online, youtube or wherever. its called this because mandela died in prison and later became president of africa and a women noticed it thus coming up with the name mandela effect. its growing every day. Im dying to know what you guys think and PLEASE tell me somebody remembers slash from guns and roses died from overdose is the 90's. I seen him on TV the other day and almost had a heart attack.
Im posting this mandela effect part on the roundtable to see how many people are effected by the change.. I wonder what people think about my theory regarding the PRE new earth timing. If people dont remember this stuff its probably simple to say it would be easy for them not to remember this world around them now since they've already forgotten most of the small things that quick. i find it interesting that only goood nice people service to others who are very much into wanting to inprove themselves including getting into alternate forms of stuff like healing and so on.. or just having a huge open heart... are the ones who actually see through the barrier. the ones who are service to self and care about nobody and dont try improving themselves but want it done for them instead or treat others terribly and troll every blog and you tube posts they can get their hands on are the ones who NEVER have noticed the changes which in turn make them think its all a hoax LOL I ASSURE YOU this is VEEERRRY real! it has to do with timelines collapsing together. some people from one timeline will not notice differences because they have been on that timeline all their life anyway. I just find it so interesting the spiritual people whom are very loving are the ones who are noticing/seeing right through this whole thing including myself. NOW I KNOW! you remember the bernstein bears i loved that cartoon! the very fact that its always been the bernstain bears is the most ludicrous thing id ever seen. OR THE SONG weeee are the champions, WEEEE are the champions, weeee are the champions........ OF THE WOOOOOOORRRLD!!!
turns out the last part (of the world) never existed. lol go listen to it. Ive actually found newspaper clips of people who died but are now alive. I dont know about you but i remember not only the JFK assassination video in black and white but the car only had 4 seats, i swear this. then the other day on TV they Played the JFK assassination showing the car driving and low and behold it had SIX! seats with a different colored car. (black and white footage still shows white or a darker color regardless)
So i got curious to see if the FBI/secret service remake of the incident would show which vehicle during the replay/remake. turns out the secret service used a 4 seat car. Then i looked at the museum of the JFK thing and guess what kind of car is in the museum!? a FOUR SEATER!! so im asking people SOOOOO the secret service and the museums got this wrong too HUH?? I think NOT! One man finally managed to find the black and white JFK assassination video with TWO SEATS!! this is what we call: After effect residue. there is residue out there that contradict the situation meaning it hasnt been cleaned up out of the matrix yet. isnt that interesting??
Those of us who have been effected by this crazy reality know we can never convince those whom it has never effected which is a very small percentage, well under 40- 50% . this needs to be on all major news channels and if it were brodcasted ill bet SOOOOOO many more would come out and say HEY?!! Ive been noticing these things too like oscar meyer weiner is now oscar mayer and we would be getting MAAAANY more examples. I have sooo many examples there are too many to post on here.

what do you guys think about this? what examples have you found also? I believe this is MUCH larger than people make it seem to be. I really would like to know what you guys or girls think about all of this!!?? I need your insights please, what do you think, is this a foreshadow to how things will increase in the future prior to the new earth scenario if that makes any sense? or is it just something caused by CERN? I must admit I feel it is organic since many dont notice it as if it is natural. it is very frustrating to say the very least.

If anyone has any examples to get off their chest, any theories, anything you can think of. This is the post to do so without being laughed at. your totally safe here!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Something seems to be happening. It may be something regular, or the matrix breaking down. Whatever it is, I am not sure it is of great importance. As far as I understand, timelines naturally merge and this is what is going on.

The question regarding the split of the two earths is quite complex and according to some it was just one of the courses of action that were discussed but was abandoned. It is certain that not everybody is ready for living in 3d. I know many guys, even good ones, who like capitalism because according to them it allows the smartest and most hard-working to prosper (which is total BS). They see order in what I would call slavery. And there are others who would foolishly place their future in the hands of an evil god and ask if they are worthy.

If those people have to get to 4d in their current state of consciousness, that would mean virtually dragging them while they desperately try to grasp something so that they can stay in the current reality. My dad is a very good example of it. I've been trying to explain him the basic of the Pleiaidian society of Erra. He is absolutely sure such a society has never existed and can never exist.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I remember:

Barenstein Bears, not Barenstain Bears
I read the books as a child & became confused to see the A now that I have introduced it to my children.

My husband & I are adament that it is, "Luke, I am your father." & not, "No, I am your father."

"We are the Champions" ends "of the world" in my memory.

Mister Rogers sang, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.", not "my neighborhood".

I don't recall Mandella bc I never paid attention to that, as I was really young. Same w the rock star guy.

It was Coke Zero, not Coca-Cola Zero.

It was "Sex in the City" , not "Sex and the City"

I will come back w more.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Lol, it seems I am in a timeline not accessible by you. Here is another copy of the same clip. There are even people commenting that they came to watch the clip precisely because of the Mandela Effect.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lol, it seems I am in a timeline not accessible by you. Here is another copy of the same clip. There are even people commenting that they came to watch the clip precisely because of the Mandela Effect.

This one doesn't work for me either!!!

Reactions: Stargazer

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Something seems to be happening. It may be something regular, or the matrix breaking down. Whatever it is, I am not sure it is of great importance. As far as I understand, timelines naturally merge and this is what is going on.

The question regarding the split of the two earths is quite complex and according to some it was just one of the courses of action that were discussed but was abandoned. It is certain that not everybody is ready for living in 3d. I know many guys, even good ones, who like capitalism because according to them it allows the smartest and most hard-working to prosper (which is total BS). They see order in what I would call slavery. And there are others who would foolishly place their future in the hands of an evil god and ask if they are worthy.

If those people have to get to 4d in their current state of consciousness, that would mean virtually dragging them while they desperately try to grasp something so that they can stay in the current reality. My dad is a very good example of it. I've been trying to explain him the basic of the Pleiaidian society of Erra. He is absolutely sure such a society has never existed and can never exist.
Even celebrities are confused!!!

I really can't stand "of the world" missing. I feel like Sheldon on a cliffhanger, & I NEED to finish it! Arrgh!

Anyway this video is funny when celebrities & singer Gwen Stefani are confused by the lack of the famous line.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There are certainly some intriguing examples, not all of which can be explained.

However, Sex And/In The City or Interview With The/A Vampire can be explained by mishearing because it sounds all alike when you speak it fast ('sex'n'the... interview-with-e-vampire...).

Queen's song is a difference in versions, both existed: live version with last line because the audience loved to complete it anyway during live concerts, the initial studio version could always have been without it ending on champions. Just saying.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I agree with you, Mike...I feel that this is not some kind of engineered or experimental situation (i.e., caused by CERN or other institutional/organizational manipulation). I feel it's a natural consequence of our shifting timelines--and that those who are noticing these differences are experiencing the greatest changes in their consciousness. In other words, the more changes one notices, the more their consciousness is "shifting".

Where any shift to a "New Earth" is concerned, I firmly believe in that concept. Those who are noticing these changes, open to them, and more willing to "go with the flow" seem much more likely to experience a positive timeline to me--one where humanity evolves quickly and suddenly to a much higher vibratory dimension, if you will. Those who are closed off to that belief seem much more likely to experience something completely different.

I can't help but feel that the entire process is guided by what each of us believes--or is at least willing to accept. That's why I'm focusing so much of my thoughts and energy on positivity, unity, and love. That's the type of life I would prefer to experience and it is definitely the kind of future I intend to align myself with!

:)

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi, was out investigating and ran across this video which reminds me of the Mandela Effect! Will have to stop and start the video because they
run through it really quick. Ripley's Believe It Or Not also comes to mind! Times are wild that is the only thing I know for sure.... O.o:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I can't help but feel that the entire process is guided by what each of us believes--or is at least willing to accept.
Quite true. While some of the anecdotal events associated with the so-called Mandela effect can be attributed to faulty memories, confusion, lack of attention, etc., there are others that are puzzling. Believers would increase greatly if some people start reporting events like people remembering they had 3 children and not just 2, or that the name of their spouse was Donna and not Diane for example, or even that the death of a close relative was three years ago while the rest of the family assures the person that it was just last year.

Reactions: Stargazer and Glo
I remember:

Barenstein Bears, not Barenstain Bears
I read the books as a child & became confused to see the A now that I have introduced it to my children.

My husband & I are adament that it is, "Luke, I am your father." & not, "No, I am your father."

"We are the Champions" ends "of the world" in my memory.

Mister Rogers sang, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.", not "my neighborhood".

I don't recall Mandella bc I never paid attention to that, as I was really young. Same w the rock star guy.

It was Coke Zero, not Coca-Cola Zero.

It was "Sex in the City" , not "Sex and the City"

I will come back w more.

I remember these things as you do.
I've looked into the Mandella Effect a little, admittedly not too much as it's rather disturbing and no way to figure out exactly what's happening. However I've caught myself having enough memory slips in the past to not trust my memory entirely and of course also seen the same in other people...
....still, all that being said, I believe we live in a consensus reality, meaning our beliefs make up the core of our experienced reality and that there is no set Physical Reality, but instead a shifting/shimmering reality which becomes firmer, more concrete, as more people believe it is the ONE Reality. If that makes sense.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Quite true. While some of the anecdotal events associated with the so-called Mandela effect can be attributed to faulty memories, confusion, lack of attention, etc., there are others that are puzzling. Believers would increase greatly if some people start reporting events like people remembering they had 3 children and not just 2, or that the name of their spouse was Donna and not Diane for example, or even that the death of a close relative was three years ago while the rest of the family assures the person that it was just last year.
Ha for sure people would find out what was going on if they couldn't find their child or the name of a relative was different!!! It IS that way with Alzheimer's so maybe itis just a mjor form of the mandela effect! Who knows huh! o_O

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
....still, all that being said, I believe we live in a consensus reality, meaning our beliefs make up the core of our experienced reality and that there is no set Physical Reality, but instead a shifting/shimmering reality which becomes firmer, more concrete, as more people believe it is the ONE Reality. If that makes sense.
Ah, this description you have above is very much how I have struggled to describe how I see our shared and individual realities intersecting, overlaping and interacting<3:-D

I ran across something today where someone was tracking densities of people reporting Mandela Effects and the presence of Quantum Computers, which apparently are having some very very strange effects. I'll just leave that dangling for research for anyone interested, as I'm off searching chemistry and C60 and C70 and Shungite currently and me wee brain can only handle so much. O.o:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I ran across something today where someone was tracking densities of people reporting Mandela Effects and the presence of Quantum Computers, which apparently are having some very very strange effects. I'll just leave that dangling for research for anyone interested, as I'm off searching chemistry and C60 and C70 and Shungite currently and me wee brain can only handle so much. O.o:D
What was the source of the info, Crystal Song? I'd love to have a look...

Thanks!

:)

Reactions: Carl
Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)