the mandela effect-timelines merging?? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Fascinating account, Lai! I can only imagine how confused that poor guy must have been. The more I think about this, the more I feel it's something natural. In his case, perhaps just a temporary "warp" or "glitch" in timelines. Sort of like in the old days before cable TV, when a neighboring channel might suddenly appear for a few seconds on the channel you're watching.

On the Mandela Effect in general, it makes sense to me that, as we become more spiritually awake and aware, we shift from one timeline to another. If we were making really small shifts, we probably wouldn't even notice the differences--but the greater the shifts, the more differences we notice. If that really is the case, I wouldn't be surprised to us seeing more and more of these as time goes on. Maybe the process is something that's actually intended to happen, perhaps so we'll discover, begin to question, and one day even understand our true multi-dimensional nature.

It's definitely something worthy of "The Twilight Zone"!

:)

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
You said it so beautifully Stargazer.
BTW did anyone see that the biology books changed a bit too? And I made a post in FB a few months ago from 29 of June, which I shared as a new thread.

When I was young, I knew that our earth was on the Sagitarrius arm and on the outskirts of the milky way galaxy. Recently, all documents show that we are near the centre on the Orion arm of milky way galaxy. Could it have been that our Solar System fell through a portal and has shifted its position to a new star system? [ Image from google]

When did we move so close to the center of the galaxy? Do you guys remember the same as I do?

Attachments

D

Dr. Ankit Batra

mandela effect explained scientifically...why it is real and the physics behind it in a simple manner

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Number One: I love Indian accents - on all timelines!

But, the purpose of my post is that a couple of days ago, my friend did an amazingly twittish thing and swallowed a metal ring pull tab with a razor sharp edge where it had torn off the can, along with his Pepsi Max. After a short rush to hospital, he was X-Rayed and it did not show up. He could feel it stuck in the throat area as it was cutting him and bleeding inside, so it had not travelled down either the airway or to his stomach, as yet. He managed to cough it up (thankfully). The X-Ray did show up old metal staples or crimps he had when he had thyroidectomy many years ago, so we know the X-Ray was working and showing up metallic objects.

The question is, why did the metal ring pull tab not show up on his X-Ray?

My theory is that there was a mini-personal-timeline adjustment upon swallowing the ring pull tab. Probably on one of 2 potential timelines he did not fare so well. On the other, the tab was not even there.

He basically stepped out of a tricky spot by stepping across timelines, then back again.

What do you think might have happened?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I had a strange experience in the week leading up to Christmas. I got out of bed early one morning to take some painkillers, checked the two watches I happened to be wearing, they said 7 05 am, I felt it couldn't possibly be that late so checked the large kitchen clock which definitely showed 7 05 am. I wrote down the time to check for a later dose. A short while later in the bedroom I happened to glance at the bedside clock which showed 5 25am, thinking it was wrong I checked the two wristwatches which also said 5 25 am. so did the kitchen clock but the paper I wrote the time on still said 7 05 am. It is easy to read the wrong time I know but two watches and a large wall c!ock. ? 7 05 and 5 25 look completely different on a clock face, I'm not talking digital here. Also, referring back to my thread. Disappearing Friends. it happened again the same week as the clock saga, this time in a supermarket. If it wasn't for the fact that others are experiencing similar things, I would think my mind was going wonky.:confused:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
7 05 and 5 25 look completely different on a clock face, I'm not talking digital here. Also, referring back to my thread. Disappearing Friends. it happened again the same week as the clock saga, this time in a supermarket. If it wasn't for the fact that others are experiencing similar things, I would think my mind was going wonky.:confused:
And to add to the "wonkiness", just consider that numerologically, the numbers all add up to 12! :)

Reactions: Anaeika and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
NowI am going to show my ignorance, I'm not much into this numerology thing, what is the significance of 12? :))

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
NowI am going to show my ignorance, I'm not much into this numerology thing, what is the significance of 12? :))
I'm far from an expert myself, but just happened to notice the correlation between the times. Here's a good "run down" of the number twelve (which coincidentally, this is the twelfth month of the year):

http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-12.html

I can see a lot of correlations with this particular time (and not just of the year, but perhaps even the larger cycle that we're all in at the moment)!

Do you see anything there that resonates with you in particular, June?

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou SG, so much of that resonates with me, its amazing just how much. I will be taking more interest in numerology from now on. <3

Mike West

Just Arrived
Feb 4, 2017
It is good to find others who have noticed out right shifts. Reality shifts / Mandela effects but they are the shifts that we were warned about.

The first I noticed was our solar system and quandrant region including Sirius and Alpha Centauri moving from the Sag Arm to the Orion Spur. 86000 light years away. Sweet spot!

Our sun is now white not yellow. Again nice.

Then I noticed words, brands, and movies being different.

Then I noticed US history was different.

Coastlines changed. A lot. They are still changing. I felt this was good as Lemuria and Atlantis were brutal land shifts and this is going smoothly. Little loss of life.

Though I must add I am curious as to the US and world populations? I checked them in December of 2016 and the US had 330 million and the world 7.3 billion now it's 322 million for the US and 7.2 billion for the world, odd.

I am sure of timeline convergence but are folks drifting away as well?

I think this is an amazing time we are in currently.

Any others see oddities as well?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OK, so here's another couple of weird ones. The Missus and I were just watching "Around the World in 80 Days" with Jackie Chan. It seems "Phineas" Fogg's name has been suddenly changed to "Phileas" (with an "l" instead of an "n"). Whaaa???

The observation resulted in a rather spirited discussion with the Missus...she definitely remembers it as "Phineas" with an "n". She still seems to think the theory of shifting timelines is a bit "out there", but she can't come up with a better explanation, so...

Another couple of changes I've noticed in recent months:

Sinbad (the comedian) and his now apparently non-existent movie, "Shazam" and blond young lady from the James Bond movie, "Moonraker" now has missing braces after she met the villain, "Jaws".

These just keep stacking up and stacking up...

Reactions: June and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The observation resulted in a rather spirited discussion with the Missus...she definitely remembers it as "Phineas" with an "n".
I'm in your wife's camp there Stargazer. I read many of Verne's books including "Around the World in 80 Day" and Phineas Fogg is my recollection. After checking Wikipedia and both movie versions (the one with David Niven and Cantinflas and the newer Disney version with Jackie Chan) that I inherited from my just departed dad (a very extensive number of movies) I read Phileas in all of them. Quite peculiar.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Seeing this thread again reminded me of all the wonky stuff that I have taken as "normal" since ~2012:
-keys disappearing and appearing somewhere else.
-money disappearing and appearing somewhere else.
-other stuff, repeat above.
-positions of sun and moon changing by the day or the hour (might be a combo with the earth wobble)
-strangest one was: I wrote down one task on a notepad, and 1 hour later, it was a different task. It was at home
on a weekend, so there was no way someone pulled a prank, and especially in my own handwriting.
-one time: filled up a tank of gas, drove ~110 miles, came home - next day, still a full tank of gas (hum, my MPG
was infinity, that is cool) :rolleyes:
-this might be the "two boats splitting" in the consciousness shift as opposed to mandela effect: old friends popping up, and then disappearing again. some current friends literally disappeared off the face of the earth from my point of view, or "aged" to the point they seem like 30 years older.
-weirdest: one of my neighbor's car license plate literally changed completely for 1 day, and then changed back.
unless my neighbor is a secret agent, or is in cahoots with criminals, I highly doubt it.
-time jumps: I get this often. ex. go to sleep at 11PM, wake up in the middle (feels like 2 hours), its 1030PM. back to sleep for a short while (i.e., feels like 10 minutes), next check - its 3AM. so...how many "hours" did I actually sleep then? do I "subtract"? O_o
I could go on and on, but at this point it is "normal" to me. O.o:D:)|O.O

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Kevin C, the way you express it is exactly the right way to explain it to folk who perhaps haven't got the concept squared off. I don't say they will accept it straight away, but it will be like a comet firing through their consciousness when they do have experiences of their own.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hailstones,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I agree, but good luck verbalizing the "block" above without getting rolling eyes and smirks before finishing, haha. :rolleyes:o_OO_o
I usually keep these to myself (other than transients!) to avoid being discredited as a "member of society". We are treated as Cassandras and "boy who cried wolf" if we venture into this "New-Age-y" topic. :-D

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hailstones,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I agree, but good luck verbalizing the "block" above without getting rolling eyes and smirks before finishing, haha. :rolleyes:o_OO_o
I usually keep these to myself (other than transients!) to avoid being discredited as a "member of society". We are treated as Cassandras and "boy who cried wolf" if we venture into this "New-Age-y" topic. :-D
Well, we've discussed QHHT in my knitting circle! I know knitting must sound frou-frou, but it's one way to keep your hands busy while you discuss the big stuff. Also, you can pretend you've dropped a stitch if the topic gets too out there. I've become one of society's throwaways, as I lost my job two and a half years ago. I find knitting to be a great leveller. At this stage, I feel like I am holding space... as waves of the pulse crest onto our planet, the job I do is just be, and also, I wear the shoes of anyone getting into the same position - and I know you can break through.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Ah.. sorry to hear that. It has been very tough with the structural changes in the world economies. Hopefully Trump (the businessman, not the showman) will be able to implement his policies to help the US as a whole back up as a world leader.
I am in Southern California, smack in the middle of the Los Angeles metro, so you can understand why I keep this under wraps.
On top of "intolerant" liberalism, there's cognitive dissonance going on in all circles.
The law applies to you, but does not apply to me. Give me health care, but you pay for it. Give me free housing, you pay for it. Open borders, but I need walls around my mansions and a security detail. Don't racial-profile me, but keep communities safe (sorry, but crime statistics-wise, it is so skewed it is impossible NOT to racially-profile criminals. Otherwise, the end result is Chicago, NYC, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Oakland...and many more coming).
Sorry for the OTT rant, but it is hard to keep a clear head when even my "corporate" friends are this way. They just do not see the cognitive dissonance going on, all they can see is Trump's behavior, that's all they are focused on. It's amazing they don't see the same issues apply to themselves - would you invite strangers to your house to squat? would you tear down your walls around your house? how about freely giving cash everyday on your doorstep? leave your door open so anyone can come in and partake in your fridge?
Back to QHHT - here in Los Angeles (especially Hollywood) I can see the clear distinction between the consciousness levels, especially levels 1-2 (materialism, barbarism, intolerance, temper, etc.) versus transients group (I believe we are 3-5?).
In fact, all of my "disappearing" friends are basically in this group, in the corporate system.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Kevin C, I do know how you feel and can imagine that it is 10-fold to what I experienced. I used to work in finance and commercial real estate, which attracts some pretty limited thinkers. I got to the point, where I had less and less to say my friends, and all of them faded away from my life. I recall one time when someone had a foot-stomping fit over something she thought I did. I could not understand what she saying. I knew she was speaking English, but the words made no sense to me. That is how far apart we were - I could not connect.

On one hand it feels lonely with everyone gone, but honestly, it was just as lonely being with them. Now days my close friends are people I've met here and other places. With a couple of exceptions, we've not met physically, yet I count them as good friends. How wonderful is it to have friends all around the world!!

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Linda,
Finance and CRE - Trump the showman is exactly the successful type in these industries. It is not just limited thinkers - finance and CRE are mostly parasitic types where their main objective is to be smarter and more manipulative than their competitors in order to gain "leverage". That forces them to be cutthroat - almost a 0.5 on the consciousness scale. I have my share of friends as well, and especially in CRE, it is brutal how their personalities changed after years of experience in CRE. Extreme pomposity without substance. Circus showmanship. Finance - if they were specifically in investment banking, then the moral ambiguity is even more apparent. Observing seminars/interviews of Liz-Ann Sonders, Jaime Dimon, Larry Fink - you can see the same cutthroat drive in their eyes, like a tiger. I suppose psychologists would call them borderline or full-out sociopaths. You talk to them in person, you can feel they have no soul (at least I did).

In the past, I'd feel sad and lonely - now, I don't. There is no emotion attached to it - just "apathetic". Just is.
I feel like "something" or some "One" is leading us down our paths to this day and age. And I feel the increasing mandela effect experiences are concrete evidence that the "Event" is almost here. :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It is not just limited thinkers - finance and CRE are mostly parasitic types where their main objective is to be smarter and more manipulative than their competitors in order to gain "leverage".
Every now and then, I managed to ride in with my white hat - almost got fired once.

Reactions: Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Being the good "person" and not toeing the corporate line is not good for survival, haha. The tech industry is infamous for this. :fp:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My work was in the multinational oil and gas industry (Perth is an O&G and mining town). I was in that particular industry for 24 years before losing my job. It was a corporation, and there are reasons why I didn't fit their pegs. Anyhow, amazingly, two and a half years have sped past, and I have been abundantly cared for in the material sense (more than I could have thought possible). Of course, partially it was because of my savings throughout my corporate life. Basically, the spiritual lesson of abundance has been given to me, or I have asked and I have received. The picture you paint of those spiritually bereft, empty people in those corporate worlds, leads me to think that when their turn does come up for spiritual growth, they will be more than amazed. One never knows what all one's past lives add up to in spiritual wealth - what can be seen externally may just be trappings of the game they are playing.

The main thing is that many systems (patriarchal, because based on the last 2,000 years, Age of Pisces focus) are breaking down inexorably; some may be cushioned from the effects of this right now, but I think 100% of everybody will need to experience loss, to realise that there is nothing to gain outside of yourself - you already contain absolutely every critical component for a happy, aligned life. It will take time for broken hearts and chaotic minds to mend again, but it can be achieved in an instant by anyone who positions themselves for inward focus, for inside, they find themselves whole. The fabric of society may not survive the more extreme changes, but we will all find that new fabric is already created and available through the transition.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Having lived in California for many years I encountered ultra-liberal philosophies completely lacking logic, sense of reality and some philosophies bordering into clear mental diseases. When presented with cold and tangible facts those persons quickly retreated into positions that helped them to maintain their illusory view of the world or engaged in mental gymnastics to avoid facing facts that contradicted their views, "sorry, but I don't have time to look at your figures," "it doesn't apply to our situation," "you know I don't read emails," "those people/figures don't tell the truth" "what I say is the truth because I say so," could go on and on. In all honestly I believe that probably we can find equivalent personalities in the conservative arena as well. I sometimes wonder what will happen to those people once confronted with suddenly having to face the real truth about everything. No wonder I read sometimes that many people could not survive "THE Shift."

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I sometimes wonder what will happen to those people once confronted with suddenly having to face the real truth about everything. No wonder I read sometimes that many people could not survive "THE Shift."
Another set of indications I've seen in my own life and surroundings is an apparent "quickening" of karma, if you will. It almost feels as if we're on the leading edge of a wave that will completely undermine the attempts of any being who might wish to inflict harm upon another. I've seen quite a few examples of situations lately where karma seems to have been very, very quickly served. It seems as if people aren't getting away with things they might have gotten away with in other times. Those who aren't "in tune" with these new energies or this new state of higher consciousness may very well end up "taking themselves out of the game", so to speak.

While I respect the soul choices and free will of others to choose a "darker" existence or a "service to self" experience, I'm quite grateful to be leaving that kind of experience behind!

Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Another set of indications I've seen in my own life and surroundings is an apparent "quickening" of karma, if you will.
I have to agree wholeheartedly regarding this statement. It is like the protective walls around people or situations are crumbling. Makes me think about the karma of nations and what people in different countries would have to face collectively if such observation is correct. I guess we would find-out soon, isn't it?

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Carl:
Wow, I can tell you a couple of conversations I had with a long-time friend and a relative in the LA area.
Friend: He once worked in Solar Projects for NRG. He was so hyped saying it was the future, that it was secure. Being an engineer in college edu and am a businessman, I had a clear idea of the economic reality of solar. I told him (1) the efficiency is so ridiculous that natural gas and oil still trumps it by miles, (2) there is not enough silicon in the world to fill demand for solar panels, (3) the govt freebies are never forever. He shut me out. Well, 2 years later he lost his job and moved on into something else - much less pay.
Relative: this actually applies everywhere, not just in CA. The problem is CALPERS is so dreamy it is only a matter of time it implodes. My relative is in Caltrans, where he has a pension. He actually believes 7% annual return is normal, when we are barely above 0% on T-bills. Guess what... a few weeks ago, Calpers/Caltrans/Calstrs/etc. all came out and said they will need "MORE" funding to fund pensions, that they are basically only 60-70% funded(and heading lower). o_O
Translation: MORE TAXES. :((
Technically, that is a pension bankruptcy. And yet our governor wants HSR on earthquake-prone land-sinking terrain.
Not to mention "we" are aiming for single-payer healthcare that will cost 2-3x the annual CA revenue per year. :rolleyes:

Stargazer:
I agree. I do see quickening of karma everywhere. It is almost as if the angels and demons are right next to us, and if we make a choice, they are right there to take action. o:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)