the mandela effect-timelines merging?? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Anyone familiar with the Mandela effect? It's the craziest thing I'd ever seen. Timelines are merging Literally. movie lines are different while some don't notice. The spellingof cartoons are different and I've had arguments that forest Gump said life "is" like a box of chocolates, however some are yelling at me that I'm NUTS and it's always been life "was" like a box of chocolates. Both of us were right since we both experienced either timeline.
Fruit loops, now they say it's always been froot loops. These are bad examples. If you go to the mandala effect examples it will twist your work upside down and I have a deep feeling this all is because of cern.
Remember the Bernstein bears when in the 80's. Now they say it's always been bernstain bears. Some People who have died are now alive! I'm so tripped out. Seems things are happening finally. Logo colors are backwards. I grew up with 51 states. Now we only have 50. Places on the globe are completely GONE. USED TO BE NEAR AUSTRALIA.
Check out this link: http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
This is SUCH an interesting topic and I'm deeply into it too Mike.
Thanks for the link.

Synchro! I was just watching

I've been enthralled by the work of Cynthia Sue Larson
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhm6if0NxihB-XVIhaSEQw

and followed the bouncing balls to Quantum Jumping with Burt Goldman.

I'm like a kid in a candy store having personal experiences. Totes exciting.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
GREAT thread, Mike! This topic has fascinated me for a couple of years now. My wife thought I was nuts until I started bringing up all kinds of things she could relate to. Now I think she's completely confused. More and more things keep cropping up as time goes on--and I'm quite certain it's not a case of "mis-remembering" as many would claim. Can't wait to hear how this all works out...

:)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Before i discovered this i was thinking i was crazy starting 2012 is when i noticed. I remember billy Meyer being dead years ago and now in this timeline he's alive and kicking. Many of us will not agree in these things as both are right. Cheveron colors red/ blue are backwards. People thought I was NUTS until I put it in their face lol no longer can any of them deny it. It's a fascinating subject to say the least! People who were dead are now Alive!! Crazy stuff!!

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Gosh Mike - Meyer dead AND alive
He's doing a virtual Mandela!

I love this stuff
and if possible I reckon it's a good idea to collate photo evidence,
not of the dead Meyer or Mandela of course

That goes without saying :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
I watched this vid this morning and it's quite helpful on the subject. We were attempting to explain the Mandela Effect to a group of peeps at the pub last night. Asked them if they all remembered Oliver Hardy's catchphrase to Stan Laurel. They all did. It was "That's another fine mess you've got me into". Then asked them to Google it and they find it's changed to "That's another nice mess you've got me into."

The only explanation anyone would consider for this was that they'd all remembered it wrong! ... Sigh

Reactions: Stargazer and Cedar

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I only remember 50 states lol.
I agree that this happens though as time was always a construct humans made, thus timelines themself are capable of changing. Then again, I haven't seen any Mandela effects which are radical or that have large reprocautions. But, that's a good thing in a way since if something big happened, then that in effect would cause some people who realize the change to go crazy. :confused:

Imagine if you walked outside tomorrow and the world you knew suddenly changed? :-DO.o:DO_o:eek:

Reactions: Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I really don't put much into this theory, personally, but there is something going on with time. From what I see, the ME phenomenon is an elaborate NLP project to get people talking about trivialities while more major stuff is happening with timelines. FWIW, just today Clif High posted a piece of insight from his formidable arsenal of verbiage regarding the ME here. Now, if you're really really interested in time, timelines, lost time, strange convergences/divergences of time, you owe it to yourself to check out his archive at that link.

From his site, HalfPastHuman:

"The name comes from Nelson Mandela. The story goes that Nelson Mandela died in a prison in South Africa in the 1970s. It happened, or so claim the millions of people who remember reading about it in the media of the day. Or hearing about it on radio or television. Being a fellow who is interested in time, i have been following the progress of the Mandela Effect meme for a few years now. i can tell you a few things about the Mandela Effect from my research."

Read on here: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/timetalks_storage.html

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Agreed, Maryann...BUT, if this IS all being engineered, I'm not sure I'd call it a "triviality". O.o:D (I LOVE this emoji--just had to use it).

I'm rooting for an organic merging timelines theory...as certain timelines become "healed" they become integrated into our collective consciousness (or something like that)!:fp:nail:)<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Interestingly, this just popped up on my reader. It's a channeled perspective on the separation of differing energetic timelines. It mentions the Mandela Effect too...and is very similar to what I feel Dolores Cannon was trying to explain about how the actual shift to a "New Earth" occurs. There're some excellent points made here that make a great deal of sense to me...and I resonate with much of what is being said. Just thought some of you might find something of value here too.

https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/awareness-of-increasing-dimensional-slippage-archangel-michael-through-michael-love/

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Not that it is a triviality in itself, Stargazer, but that it's engineered to keep our focus on trivial things like TV shows and cereal boxes. Time being what it is, things in the past change all the time O_o but the truth is, we can change them at will to bring about a better reality now, and that's what I'd rather focus on, once everyone agrees that "something" about our timelines is very messy indeed. Like you say, it's about healing and integration. That's where the work is, usually, innit :nail

These smilies are fun :-))

Nice link. He's on target saying the talk of the ME is just a function of a larger time slippage. I especially like this passage (though not in all caps... I am not shouting, just pasting! :bag):

"THE CONTROLLERS ARE USING THIS NATURAL CHANGE-RELATED CHAOS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU TO TRY AND KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON IT. THEY WILL SHOW IT AND SHOW IT BUT JUST REMEMBER THE EXTERNAL IS 100% ILLUSION AND WILL NOT AFFECT YOU IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO OBSERVE IT!REMEMBER AS AN ANGELIC BEING IN A HUMAN BODY, HERE TO ASSIST HUMANITY, YOU MUST WAKE UP FULLY, MAKE A DECISION ABOUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT AND START BEING WHO AND WHAT YOU TRULY ARE QUICKLY!"

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I really don't put much into this theory, personally, but there is something going on with time. From what I see, the ME phenomenon is an elaborate NLP project to get people talking about trivialities while more major stuff is happening with timelines. FWIW, just today Clif High posted a piece of insight from his formidable arsenal of verbiage regarding the ME here. Now, if you're really really interested in time, timelines, lost time, strange convergences/divergences of time, you owe it to yourself to check out his archive at that link.

From his site, HalfPastHuman:

"The name comes from Nelson Mandela. The story goes that Nelson Mandela died in a prison in South Africa in the 1970s. It happened, or so claim the millions of people who remember reading about it in the media of the day. Or hearing about it on radio or television. Being a fellow who is interested in time, i have been following the progress of the Mandela Effect meme for a few years now. i can tell you a few things about the Mandela Effect from my research."

Read on here: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/timetalks_storage.html
I was thinking about it like that too. Trivial as in most of these Mandela Effects are things that have no real significance in shaping our future. Lines being changed within Forest Gump and Star Wars to name two.

Interesting article from Clif.
Yes and No.
Quantum chips and CERN.
Time.

Interestingly, this just popped up on my reader. It's a channeled perspective on the separation of differing energetic timelines. It mentions the Mandela Effect too...and is very similar to what I feel Dolores Cannon was trying to explain about how the actual shift to a "New Earth" occurs. There're some excellent points made here that make a great deal of sense to me...and I resonate with much of what is being said. Just thought some of you might find something of value here too.

https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/awareness-of-increasing-dimensional-slippage-archangel-michael-through-michael-love/
Another nice article. It does feel reminiscent of what information Dolores found. Also on a biblical sense,
"But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!" O.o:D

Believable? It's a stretch though I have an open mind on it.

I remember seeing this a while back ago. I feel like it's possible as these things could happen. Doubt this one is mis-information that is. :-Os

Reactions: Cedar and Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
wow imagine meeting your future self lol what a trip.Ive had so many things happen to me where i KNOW theres something to this. people think im nuts sometimes because i remember something differently or a store that was there until yesterday. the colors of walmart being different, my cat was white and suddenly is black and ive had him for 10 years. No joke guys this stuff this crazy LOL exciting at the same time!

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer
J

John Swails

here is a new one that is pretty fun.
the effect doesnt seem to bother me. its real or not real doesnt matter to me. its likely quite real though lol. time is getting funky

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I had a real Mandela moment just this weekend - I distinctly remember Mother Teresa being made a saint by Pope Jean Paul II in the 80s... I've even won pub quizzes with this tidbit of knowledge. So was very surprised to hear the current pope only just sainted her in the past few days!

o_O xxx

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I had a real Mandela moment just this weekend - I distinctly remember Mother Teresa being made a saint by Pope Jean Paul II in the 80s... I've even won pub quizzes with this tidbit of knowledge. So was very surprised to hear the current pope only just sainted her in the past few days!

o_O xxx

seriously? just now?
I remember her being saint for quite a while already though I couldnt say the year (doesnt astonish me, I was young still in the 1980ies...)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I remember her already being a saint. Weird! I am noticing the effect on a DAILY basis now. Timelines are all coming together creating subtle crazy changes. I mean look, forest Gump, life is like a box of chocolates. NOW the movie has it differently, life "was" like a box of chocolates. Patrick swazys death I remember was quite a long time ago, NOW it's supposed to be maybe around a couple to a few years ago but. I remember it differently. The thing that makes this hard to prove, any of it, are people already in this new timeline(s) and so they don't notice differences on many occasions. I can't think of examples now but if you look up examples of the Mandela effect there is no denying there IS something going on.

Reactions: Lois and Stargazer

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I had to look this up now and found this video clip here... interesting thing is, in the title it says "is", but in the movie itself he says "was"

Reactions: Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Lois I remember hearing there were several steps in becoming fully canonized, that the decision has to go through multiple committees and endless blah blah before the final step of full sainthood is reached. I remember hearing she was on the road to becoming a saint years ago, and that it would take some time before it was complete. I don't know if they fast-track that sort of thing. It can take a long time.

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
The strange mystery of the man from Taured which is a country that does not exist in our timeline. Anyone heard about this story of the man from Taured. His country is exactly where Andorra is. In Andorra people speak Catalan (Catalan is the language of Catalonia, the capital of Catalonia is Barcelona) and this man was speaking french. http://coolinterestingstuff.com/the-strange-mystery-of-the-man-from-taured.

I pasted the story from the link above.

The strange mystery of the man from Taured

It’s July 1954; a hot day. A man arrives at Tokyo airport in Japan. He’s of Caucasian appearance and conventional-looking. But the officials are suspicious.

On checking his passport, they see that he hails from a country called Taured. The passport looked genuine, except for the fact that there is no such country as Taured – well, at least in our dimension.

The man is interrogated, and asked to point out where his country supposedly exists on a map.

He immediately points his finger towards the Principality of Andorra, but becomes angry and confused. He’s never heard of Andorra, and can’t understand why his homeland of Taured isn’t there.

Tokyo airport

According to him it should have been, for it had existed for more than 1,000 years!

Customs officials found him in possession of money from several different European currencies.

His passport had been stamped by many airports around the globe, including previous visits to Tokyo.

Baffled, they took him to a local hotel and placed him in a room with two guards outside until they could get to the bottom of the mystery.

The company he claimed to work for had no knowledge of him, although he had copious amounts of documentation to prove his point.

The hotel he claimed to have a reservation for had never heard of him either.

The company officials in Tokyo he was there to do business with? Yup, you’ve guessed it – they just shook their heads too.

Later, when the hotel room he was held in was opened, the man had disappeared.

The police established that he could not have escaped out of the window – the room was several floors up, and there was no balcony?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
There seems to be the Mandela effect around Muhammad Ali also. He is supposed to have died 6th June 2016, never, I remember he died some years ago. Actually Google talks about the Mandela effect and the fact that many people remember him dying earlier.

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
There seems to be the Mandela effect around Muhammad Ali also. He is supposed to have died 6th June 2016, never, I remember he died some years ago. Actually Google talks about the Mandela effect and the fact that many people remember him dying earlier.
Yes June, I also remember him dying probably 3/4 years ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)