The Lightworker Syndrome (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
The Lightworker Syndrome – The Obstacle That Traps A Lot Of Highly Conscious People

The title of this article says it all. It's a great read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, the author really hits the nail on the head - pretty much describes my situation - the conundrum of having feet in two worlds. I want to read it several times so the message really sinks in. This one really is worth your time!!

The real barrier to achieving the connectedness-groundedness balance is the limiting beliefs you may have about what will happen after you achieve this balance. What will realistically happen when you’re honoring your life’s purpose and making more than enough money to sustainably do it for the rest of your life?

Well, I can tell you what will happen because I’ve already turned that page. Here’s what’s likely to happen. You’re going to succeed in a big way.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Cool. It's actually a bit what I wrote in the other thread before (!) I read this article now.

Believe in your Inner Light (connection to Source/Higher Self in my words) and follow your bliss regardless.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My favourite lines were:
"I realized I could never escape responsibility by failing to act. The only thing I could escape was control. This is why I say you can give up control but never responsibility. Responsibility is a given. That realization gave me a good kick in my complacency. Even though I felt like I was in a relatively powerless position on the outside, in that moment I finally accepted my inner power. That included accepting responsibility for that power. And of course by the law of attraction, once I began resonating with that inner power, it was only a matter of time before the outer world reflected it."

It doesn't have to be an either-or for sure, but rather a Rubber Band - energy stretching deep into the Earth and way up into the ethers - with the human consciousness and spirit riding the band as needed up and down to be 'dimensionally appropriate' for whatever the circumstances before one are.
For me the 'either/or' was one stepping stone in the Path which quickly illuminated itself as not being the stopping point as it was untenable. Both Spirit and Brain/Ego were needed multiple times throughout the day - without running energy in a way to sustain both neither end of the spectrum got taken care of properly (high end healings and year-end taxes/math) lol

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Very good article. I've dealt with the very issues described, pretty much exactly. But moving past them now...it's taken me 3 years from waking up, much exploring in different areas, and then coming into really understanding, and accepting, what I'm meant to do during this life. Most importantly is accepting the power I have (we all do), and the responsibility to act and getting past those fears of being seen when I do. The time of playing small is over. It's been a comfortable place to hide (from myself and others) but no longer is where I will be. I have much to do and am moving on it. More to come on that topic.... :)

Thanks @Lorna, perfectly timed. From you, but of course!!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)