1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Incoming Energies Thread

Discussion in 'Shift in Consciousness & New Earth' started by Laron, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Glo, you're already a brilliant light! :) I can see your shine from here! :-))

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Compassionate Compassionate x 1
  2. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

This did not feel like the voices were muffled nor quiet so much as (hard to describe, lol!) I was weaving between and around not just voices but objects, thoughts, lights, etc...best description I can find is that I was in the spaces between...like when you notice that an atom is mostly space and you focus on/occupy the space rather than the nucleus or electrons which are typically the focus. Doing so seemed to make the interaction between 'solid' objects somehow more visible. This change in focus did, I guess, have the effect of making the background voices less noticable, so you could say muffled, I guess, but i think only because the spaces were so prominent.

I'm sorry, my description seems so vague. I am finding this tough to describe via language. It was more a feeling, like when I remembered flying as a child...just couldn't really put the feeling and my certainty in the feeling into language as the words were entirely missing the key elements.

Ok, I tried to describe it :)

Yes, Carl and June, defensive bubbles can be very helpful but I have not yet tried a pink one. Sounds like fun.

• Love Love x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

From what you say, the grounded feeling was one of connectedness. Being connected inwardly, the external chatter and paraphernalia tends to quiet down, to blend into the life stream.

It seems to have been a very Taoist moment of being in flow.

• Insightful Insightful x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

Humorous

I was walking down the hall when a bright light appeared out of nowhere. My first thought was "Oh my - what could this be". And...... then I saw it was my husband in a room with his ultra bright flashlight looking at something on the ceiling. The important thing is that I was open to it being something interesting. :fp

For any new members reading this post, or any other, please feel free to just jump in. <3

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Divine Divine x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Thats funny Linda, my husband bought one of those red pin lights to play with the cats and he freaks me out with it every now and then :D
    I have actually seen a solid green light go across the living room in a line so I would imagine we are being checked out from above. The military can scan a house and see just about everything with infrared now days!

• Intriguing Intriguing x 3
  6. Carl

Carl Ancient Consciousness

If they want too they can hear inside a house as well, and from a good distance. Common practice in the NSA if you check from what is discussed at conspiracy sites.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Intriguing Intriguing x 1
  7. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Isn't it just wonderful....how is a person supposed to stay positive and find the good in all things when junk like that goes on! Shish,
    We should paint giant birds on the roof! Now is the time for that picture Mr. Carl! :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  8. Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy Ancient Consciousness

My opinion, Glo? Just ignore it. You can't stop them. I don't give a fuck if they do or not. I just go on doing my thing.....

• Divine Divine x 1
    • Wise Wise x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Tis true....... but ya know, I want the pilots of the jets spraying chems to see the bird also. Hmmmm nay-be a biblical donkey would be better...ha a bird and a biblical donkey!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy Ancient Consciousness

Sounds like a good theme for a "crop circle" lol paint them a bird. :):-D:ROFL:

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. June

June Visiting Paragon

You have such a wonderful way with words, PG, I love it. :-D

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Carl

Carl Ancient Consciousness

Well, PG here are examples of some bird crop circles -unless you were thinking of the other kind of bird :) (I'm still looking for a suitable example of that kind though)

upload_2017-8-7_15-51-33.jpg upload_2017-8-7_15-51-34.jpg

upload_2017-8-7_15-51-34.jpg upload_2017-8-7_15-51-34.jpg

upload_2017-8-7_15-51-34.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Divine Divine x 1
  13. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

HEHE....sniker :ROFL:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

Maybe these are examples of far out humour :)

• Love Love x 2