The Golden Crystalline Light Of Grace (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_0081.JPG

I received this spectrum of new healing energy from very ancient beings I met during an OBE I had on 2013. That OBE was a travel to the Orion Temple of Healing where I was led by a prietresse to the Fountain of Healing which was in the middle of a wide room. The liquid flowing from that metallic fountain was green emerald.

That trip stayed in my mind and few months ago, I received this energy and its name with it. They also told me that I am also from there, as I had lived in Orion in past incarnations. Few days ago I suggested a healing session with it to one of my clients and he said: " yes". The session went very soft and wonderful as I allowed the spectrum to be channeled. I heard many sounds in my head and the frequency was different from the Reconnective Healing one. This is a 777 frequency from Orion.
Here are some feed back from my client :

"It's very different and more subtle. I would say that people who have had not done the other form of Reconnective Healing, should do that first as I have. I think then after some time, then they can start with this new kind of healing frequency
It also seems to look for specific problems, very tiny ones that are localized. Where the other kind of healing frequency is more generalized
The original healing frequency covers some broader area. Where this new one covers a smaller area that is more specific, Tiny. Therefore I was getting lots of little tiny pains throughout the healing tonight
I kind of think that maybe you can use the previous energy is kind of a starter. Then as your customers energy Rises up, then maybe you can use the crystalline energy
Or maybe the Ambient Energy that is coming in from the outside is already kind of high-frequency like the original energy you used with me. And now you are upgrading your energy healing to take the healing process even higher. That is my idea. I don't know if that is correct.
I did see light, but it was more of a feeling. The feeling was different from the previous energy. It seem to be smaller waves and higher frequency. And the lights seem to be brighter. Because I still have some blockage or Haze surrounding me, I cannot see things clearly at all."

Here is the channel I received from my guides that day a confirmation of that healing frequency which is a spectrum I already had from previous incarnations on Orion and to which my guides led me through the Reconnective Healing.

" You have been chosen to allow this Energy to come to Earth. It is your gift. You have been chosen to use it for your benefit and the benefit of those who feel drawn to it.

This new spectrum of Grace is yours and you have been using it when you incarnated many times on ORION as a healer and a priestess. You are now ready, fully ready to use it and to help with it in this shift. Believe in yourself and know that it is a powerful stream of a healing energy running in you. You connect with Orion when you heal with it; you connect to these past incarnations; but know that because it is part of who you are, every time you use it, you are sent there on an energetically level, you travel to your past home and you connect with your multidimensional soul.

We are here helping you as we are a group of souls from your past lives, we have been with you but now we are no more incarnating on physical. We are here in ORION as spirits AND WE WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION when you get more and more used to this energy. It is already running through you, listen to it and feel its benefit on your soul. Allow it to be who you are as it has been waiting too much for you to remember it. It is a very high vibration of the three seven. You are a seven. It is also a very powerful energy which has evolved through the dimensions. It is a 9th dimension spectrum of Light and it is directly connected to Alcyon.

There is Magic in what you do, allow it to be in you. It is huge and reconnecting you to That Which Is.
Bring the Grace in you
You are the Traveller of the Universes"

The Priestesses from The Orion's Temple of Healing

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for bringing this tremendous gift, Henda. Now is the time and the time is now.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)