The Geometry Code: Universal Symbolic Mirrors of Natural Laws Within Us (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Found this article on the web about the topic and wanted to share here. The link to the complete article is below. Enjoy !

"Sacred Geometry Introductory Tutorial by Bruce Rawles
In nature, we find patterns, designs and structures from the most minuscule particles, to expressions of life discernible by human eyes, to the greater cosmos. These inevitably follow geometrical archetypes, which reveal to us the nature of each form and its vibrational resonances. They are also symbolic of the underlying metaphysical principle of the inseparable relationship of the part to the whole. It is this principle of oneness underlying all geometry that permeates the architecture of all form in its myriad diversity. This principle of interconnectedness, inseparability and union provides us with a continuous reminder of our relationship to the whole, a blueprint for the mind to the sacred foundation of all things created.

The Sphere

(charcoal sketch of a sphere by Nancy Bolton-Rawles)

Starting with what may be the simplest and most perfect of forms, the sphere is an ultimate expression of unity, completeness, and integrity. There is no point of view given greater or lesser importance, and all points on the surface are equally accessible and regarded by the center from which all originate. Atoms, cells, seeds, planets, and globular star systems all echo the spherical paradigm of total inclusion, acceptance, simultaneous potential and fruition, the macrocosm and microcosm.

The full article can be found here: http://www.geometrycode.com/sacred-geometry/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is important information, thanks for starting this discussion Henda!
I will post more about someone who, I feel, gives some light to my wave trees. He is a friend of Nicolas Tesla and I feel I knew him in that life. His name is Walter Russel and I feel a strange connection to his work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell
He is really amazing !

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)