"The Fringe" Has Gone Mainstream... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, believe it or not, the seeds of Disclosure appear to have now been deeply planted in the mainstream! In the premiere episode of "Ancient Aliens" (on The History Channel), there was a very compelling discussion with recent evidence about:

1) Roswell;
2) Majestic 12;
3) The JFK Assassination (as connected to Disclosure);
4) The Breakaway Society and Space Program;
5) NASA and the moon landing;
6) Ancient civilizations and current missions on Mars; and, most importantly,
7) PENDING DISCLOSURE.

The thing I thought was absolutely incredible was the inclusion of several interviews with Corey Goode. Believe him or not, the placement of his story in a venue beyond the Internet and anywhere in the mainstream is a HUGE step forward. It not only opens peoples' minds to the possibilities beyond "mainstream", it will certainly cause people to start asking questions and researching things for themselves.

It certainly looks to me as if Disclosure is pending--and whether said Disclosure is partial or full, I see this as a MAJOR step forward. As a proponent of FULL DISCLOSURE (where not only the "extra-terrestrial" presence is acknowledged, but also the Secret Space Program, all "Dark Projects", the "Shadow Government", institutional pedophilia, gross manipulation of the banking and financial systems, "Free Energy" system suppression, gross manipulation of our environment and medical systems--aka geo-engineering and "Big Pharma"), at this point I'm not even concerned about any attempts at "partial disclosure". I feel certain that whatever "The Dark" tries to trickle out will become a complete FAILURE for them. Instead of "trickles" coming out, the information will come bursting out like a broken dam...and humanity will FINALLY be able to fully see beyond the veils of secrecy that have kept it imprisoned for eons.

Naturally, this will create some discomfort (to put it mildly) for many, but perhaps this final disclosure will be a trigger for "The Event". Perhaps this sudden shift in consciousness will help ALL to finally understand and fully feel our connections to one another--and understand the Higher Purpose of all this Darkness. It's true purpose has been to serve as a catalyst so that we can see and more easily find our way to the Light.

In any case, I felt this most recent episode was truly remarkable!!!!

The wave is cresting and we're on top of it! It's time to "Hang Ten" and ride those waves forward!!!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I love your enthusiam. However the 'show' Ancient Aliens is not Mainstream. It is watched by many (of 'mainstream audience') as entertainment and to be laughed or scoffed at by many, just like those ghost hunting shows or whatever.
Many see it as fiction. And fiction has always been a part of Mainstream. That is why these topics indeed make it into the Mainstream (but have been for decades actually) because otherwise than as 'fiction' or 'woo woo' they are not allowed to.
:bag

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
[QUOTE="Stargazer, post: 19918, member: 35"]It certainly looks to me as if Disclosure is pending--and whether said Disclosure is partial or full, I see this as a MAJOR step forward.[/QUOTE]
I tend to believe that Disclosure, when it comes, will be the result and not the trigger. The "trigger" will have to be an event completely out of the control of "the powers that be" that will force Disclosure. The people in control will not and can not release their power willingly due to the potential backlash that will come upon them, which they fear. Therefore, the above mentioned surprising event must be of such strength that Disclosure would be their only option and the best chance to avoid backlash and perhaps to survive.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I love your enthusiam. However the 'show' Ancient Aliens is not Mainstream. It is watched by many (of 'mainstream audience') as entertainment and to be laughed or scoffed at by many, just like those ghost hunting shows or whatever.
Many see it as fiction. And fiction has always been a part of Mainstream. That is why these topics indeed make it into the Mainstream (but have been for decades actually) because otherwise than as 'fiction' or 'woo woo' they are not allowed to.
:bag
Ahhh...perhaps it isn't as "mainstream" as one might hope, but the seeds are being planted nonetheless! I was surprised to find that a number of "unawakened" people I know (from work) actually watch the show. Through our discussions I've learned that their minds are slowly opening to the existence of life beyond Earth--and they also see this as something NOT to be feared. As the ripples of knowledge expand through those open to the idea, more and more will begin to consider and even embrace it. Many may see these as "baby steps" perhaps, but they are steps nonetheless--and I'm exceedingly grateful to see them!

:)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got tired of Ancient Aliens a while ago because everything is from ETs, in their opinion. I suppose technically that is correct if you take a long enough view. However, last night I did watch the new one and the following program about UFOs. Each one was surprisingly good. At the same time, I don't feel any pull to watch any more.

As far as the people around me - everyone believes there is other life out there because it is irrational to see all those stars in the sky and think we are the only ones. A fair number believe we've had visitors and accept many of the sightings and crashes as true. The funny thing is that my being born in Roswell lends some kind of credence to this idea - not sure why exactly.

As far as programs like Ancient Aliens, it is much as Sinera said. There is something about Tsoukalos, Wilcock, and Icke that just turns them off.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I got tired of Ancient Aliens a while ago because everything is from ETs, in their opinion.
Is it not? :confused::eek:

As far as programs like Ancient Aliens, it is much as Sinera said. There is something about Tsoukalos, Wilcock, and Icke that just turns them off.
Icke only appeared in one show for a short moment if I remember correctly? Suppose it was about 'ancient Reptiles'? ;)

I like Tsoulakos and some of the other researchers there for their enthusiasm about the topic. I do not really enjoy Wilcock on this show for known reasons. (And since I read above that he brought Corey Goode into the show now this makes it even worse).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)