THE FORCE: What is your interpretation? What does it mean to you? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I recently saw Rogue One. I will withhold my film review, but it was lacking in one area: expanding ideas on the FORCE.

What do you think it means?
Can you explain or write about it?
Teach it?
Picture it?
Draw it?
Provide an anecdote about how you used it or how you imagine it would be used?
Is it with you?
All the time?
Do you call it?
Can you send it?
If so, can you send some please?
To where it is needed.

Is it fiction?

IMG_5709.JPG

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"It" is available to all who find their way / remember, whatever you want to call the process. However, not everyone figures it out.
It runs in families - my daughter and I can communicate, as could my father and I, and he and his mother.
It pops up with a surprise like with the cloud city.
It comes when I need it - fighting the fire, dealing with the spirit dog, and being able to say what people need to hear.
I have no idea how other people perceive me, other than being told a few times they feel better around me, and I seem to say what they need to hear (even if they don't like it at first).
I think it feels like what athletes call "being in the zone". The rest of the world falls away, and you know what to do.
The only way I know to "get there" is through meditation and disassociation from the distractions and manipulations of the outside world.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Force is something you own because it is really your guidance system. It is interconnectivity to the collective and cosmic supermind, and the ability to live multidimensionally which is to understand layers and the properties of each. It is stronger the more you practice it or "allow" it. There really isn't anything to practice except not letting your head get in the way, after you've set your intention and allowed the purity of trust that you will be taken care of.

And remember to have a few good laughs at and for yourself, when the Force reminds you that it is a tangled web we weave, and you have to stand back up and brush yourself down again, sometimes.

The Force can be something as mundane as having a healthy pooping schedule, or as high-flying as creating art and poetry, where you blur the everyday boundaries and touch the cosmic mind, because you are one with it.

K

KarlaSM

Omg I want to watch that movie!! :D

Before commenting on the Force, I will share with you guys a little "secret":

Forget all you have learned so far about starseeds, everything, and just think about sci-fi movies, surrealistic pieces created by artists, music..etc. Somehow this is something you already know but it has not been made clear. In all what you call sci-fi there is our Universal history, and often times because people who create sci fi are not bound to the starseed/spiritual literature they are much more open to bringing forth our true history unlike the limited information we have about starseed origins.

This is something I have been finding out over time and many other people have realized this.

I can say all this not only from inner guidance but real visions of things that took place in Universal history and the vividness of beings.

Star Wars and Star Trek, and many other movies and series really portray events that took place before we all came to Earth. For example, the Death Star is something that was created in many alien civilizations, even in Atlantis there was an artificial satellite above the Metropolis.

Nibiru is another example, and one time I saw in visions a planet in the Andromedan constellation that had an artificial large planetoid orbiting where motherships would come and go, and it was very much like the concept of the Death Star.

Part of my own awakening in 2006 started by watching the first episodes of Star Wars in which Anakin turns evil consumed by his own fears and manifesting that which he would fear so badly. Something rang true back then and many of the things that Yoda said.

Another example is Lovecraftian myths. Ancient creatures existed way back before the birth of advanced civilizations, and some of these creatures literally look like sci-fi monsters like in movies. People usually would not like to see the memories of these creatures thinking that perhaps they are going to hurt them or that they represent a threat but it shows how the Universe evolved at some point from very primitive huge monster-like creatures in physical to the type of beings that had less physical complexities and who developed high tech and learned many forms of benevolence. I am preparing some materials and thanks goodness I have now a blog where you will find a lot about Universal history, races and other ascension materials, so much to write these days:

bedtimestoriesofthedarkmatter.wordpress.com

So the Force is as you guys describe it and also the true soul power in which we integrate all our light and dark aspects creating perfect balance in zero point. From there you learn to control energy and matter following the highest will of Creation. Force is Source in itself. :)

OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Linda, Hailstones,

What wise and thoughtful answers!
They seem more considered than the original writers had revealed.

I wonder. Is the Force different than Source: an energy that is separate but within the Source, available to all who call upon its strength as a tool? That is what you both imply. We own it. We can all use it if we find our way.

In this Star War fiction series, the Force seems mostly called upon as an aid in self defense. But it seems the Force does not take sides. Darth Vader seems full of it.

Thank you for your replies.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Krena

Krena

Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
So the Force is as you guys describe it and also the true soul power in which we integrate all our light and dark aspects creating perfect balance in zero point. From there you learn to control energy and matter following the highest will of Creation. Force is Source in itself. :)
Well, @Karla, how prescient of you to answer my question pretty much as I was writing it (Force is Source?). That was a wise and informative fuller answer as well.

It occurs to me that as a collective, we should combine our Force(s) to clear a strong path to peace. This intention has already been expressed in Laron's weekly healing sessions, but perhaps we need to personally broadcast this more often in our own ways as much as we can.

K

KarlaSM

Thank you very much Krena, I so agree with you about using our means or Force(s) to create that change. One thing I really find useful is to ask Higher Self and heart to integrate and heal aspects within that can give to us more inner balance, new perspectives and steps closer to inner peace so that then we can be less affected by outer circumstances and then be able to act somehow in harmonizing the environment. A little prayer or just the intention to connect to HS to ask can be good enough. From there it becomes easier to do more group meditations in which we can move more energy. :)

Reactions: Krena

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Omg I want to watch that movie!! :D

Before commenting on the Force, I will share with you guys a little "secret":

Forget all you have learned so far about starseeds, everything, and just think about sci-fi movies, surrealistic pieces created by artists, music..etc. Somehow this is something you already know but it has not been made clear. In all what you call sci-fi there is our Universal history, and often times because people who create sci fi are not bound to the starseed/spiritual literature they are much more open to bringing forth our true history unlike the limited information we have about starseed origins.

This is something I have been finding out over time and many other people have realized this.

I can say all this not only from inner guidance but real visions of things that took place in Universal history and the vividness of beings.

Star Wars and Star Trek, and many other movies and series really portray events that took place before we all came to Earth. For example, the Death Star is something that was created in many alien civilizations, even in Atlantis there was an artificial satellite above the Metropolis.

Nibiru is another example, and one time I saw in visions a planet in the Andromedan constellation that had an artificial large planetoid orbiting where motherships would come and go, and it was very much like the concept of the Death Star.

Part of my own awakening in 2006 started by watching the first episodes of Star Wars in which Anakin turns evil consumed by his own fears and manifesting that which he would fear so badly. Something rang true back then and many of the things that Yoda said.

Another example is Lovecraftian myths. Ancient creatures existed way back before the birth of advanced civilizations, and some of these creatures literally look like sci-fi monsters like in movies. People usually would not like to see the memories of these creatures thinking that perhaps they are going to hurt them or that they represent a threat but it shows how the Universe evolved at some point from very primitive huge monster-like creatures in physical to the type of beings that had less physical complexities and who developed high tech and learned many forms of benevolence. I am preparing some materials and thanks goodness I have now a blog where you will find a lot about Universal history, races and other ascension materials, so much to write these days:

bedtimestoriesofthedarkmatter.wordpress.com

Tanaath says that there are Jedi warriors among the ones affiliated with the Silver Legion :) Maybe they can give a better explanation of what the Force is. But I think yours was very good too, Karla.

I agree that there is a lot of truth in fiction. I would even daresay that it may be much more than what we know as history but just worse structured. And I love the fact that I can write stories without anybody able to challenge their validity, because all is (supposed to be) fiction.

Have you seen some of the recently published photos of Pluto? It looks like a miniature Death Star to me. So smooth and perfectly round except for an ideally-shaped crater in the middle.

For some reason, I only love Episodes 2 and 3 of Star Wars. It seems that the love story between Anakin and Padme is what I find the series most worthy for, as is the whole journey of Anakin too. Maybe it reflects an episode of my soul history. Well, I think there was a more darkness and power in the movie version, lol.

And, I really appreciate your ability to see beauty in the darkness, this is truly awesome. But from what I've read, it seems the creatures Lovecraft was writing about were evil. I think that the fact that he ended up in a mental asylum speaks of that, although a genetic predisposition is very likely. What he wrote about resonates very deeply in many other writers. A few days ago I read an interactive book featuring the Yellow King who had corrupted the wife of the protagonist (who was himself having issues with a werewolf aspect of his).

Blessings!

K

KarlaSM

Wow I had read that Lovecraft had some sort of disease but did not know he ended up like that. I guess back then it was just too hard to understand such visions and on top of that it seems that for him it was more about tapping into the lowest layers or realms and the negative elements of such races. For what I know of his stories it would be almost like telling the story of humanity through the lenses of those currently in power.

Pluto is astrologically said to be the planet of Death and Transformation lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)