The Event | QHHT Session Info by Aurelian Rado (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

The Event | QHHT Session Info by Aurelian Rado

By Andrew Martin via The Lighted Ones, 31st of October, 2016
Recently I had my second QHHT session with a friend and colleague, Aurelian Rado. His site can be found here.

Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT) is a technique of hypnosis created by Dolores Cannon, which she developed and refined for more than 30 years in her 45 year career as a regressive hypnotherapist, working with thousands of clients all over the world.

These sessions go much deeper than traditional hypnosis and often times in these sessions a client is able to connect directly with their Higher Self and the personality in effect, steps aside and the Higher Self speaks directly through them. For...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Oops. I think it's the same one as in this thread...
That's right SG. I originally noticed the article based on the link you posted on the forum.

This is an article on transients, not a forum post, meaning it will get a great deal more views. It's also the full article—a very low percentage of people will actually click on a link. Because of how the author licenced it you could have posted it in in full originally on the forum

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
That's right SG. I originally noticed the article based on the link you posted on the forum.

This is an article on transients, not a forum post, meaning it will get a great deal more views. It's also the full article—a very low percentage of people will actually click on a link. Because of how the author licenced it you could have posted it in in full originally on the forum
Double oops...didn't realize it was a Transient's article. My bad!

:)

Reactions: Laron

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
" The important thing is that you move, that you're moving forward, that you're moving toward the light. When you're stopped, you're vulnerable to all sort of environmental energies that can pull you and turn you to the other direction, to spiral down.
Light in terms of the universe, is the beginning and the end. It is All That Is. It is what feeds us all. That's what we draw upon for insight. It's our lifeblood. It's what we come from and return to. We are one. We're all one. We are all the same being.
There are forces in the universe that converge to enlighten and to carry forward. They take the manifestation that is most accessible to the individual. Individuals believe that angels are there to help them; the forces manifest themselves in a way that is acceptable to these human beings" ( The Important Thing Is That You Move, Salomon Speaks)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In a recent quiet moment, a vision of Ganesha appeared to me (the feminine principle of Ganesh). She was very beautiful and bejewelled and giving of blessing. The elephantine image above is very similar, although I clearly saw her loving eyes.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)