The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The bridge is for those who have shed the egoic idea that they are somehow more important than others. The pulse or wave event will affect the Queen as much as anyone. Everyone who is alive will be subject to its cathartic, cleansing and upgrading effects. I have an intuitive hunch that she suffers from fibroids (I can't find it online anywhere). I think the wave energies will sort out some health matters. The Queen practices homeopathy, so perhaps she is open to healing coming to her in that form.

Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I caught the briefest clip of Prince Charles in Darwin, Australia making a guest appearance on the Masterchef programme (cooking talent show).
I downloaded episode 45 to see if I could catch anything. Sure enough they had a brief clip of Charles chatting to contestants, shown as "Last week we had the most important guest EVER" then cut to Charles. "Which one of you cooked the ants?" he asked.

THEY CHANGED IT Melt!

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I downloaded episode 45 to see if I could catch anything. Sure enough they had a brief clip of Charles chatting to contestants, shown as "Last week we had the most important guest EVER" then cut to Charles. "Which one of you cooked the ants?" he asked.

THEY CHANGED IT Melt!
It is true that someone cooked green ants (crunch topping on one of the canapés) so they focused on that a lot.

Here is a quote from www.news.com.au:

While the wallaby tartare and goat’s cheese mousse with bush spices were well received, pickled cucumber seasoned with green ants raised eyebrows.

“I’m particularly partial about local ingredients. And that’s what makes it so fascinating is the diversity. So, what are all these things?” Charles asked as he inspected the contestant’s dishes.

We’ve got some muntries on here, local green ants on these canapés,” judge Matt Preston explained.

“Green ants!” Charles exclaimed with shock.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I think the wave energies will sort out some health matters.
Got the same feeling HM. I don't know if is just my impression but it seems like the speed of events are slowing down in the last couple of weeks. Even the Schumann Resonance has gone basically quiet.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Calm before the storm perhaps.
Crossed my mind Pod. In part is my impatient nature (born under the sign of Aries), sometimes is the personal issues (facing stressful times), but still something is starting to feel amiss that I can't put my finger on. Maybe somebody here can sense something approaching, if so, I hope.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So, here I am with my report from Lindaland. Monday morning I was thinking about how I have not heard the coyote in weeks, which is very, very odd. It is as if they left. There is plenty of food and water, so it was not that. Then I got an email from a neighbor 2 houses down about a doe being killed in their front yard in the early morning hours. I went down to talk to them about it because neither they nor I heard anything. Our bedroom window faces that direction, and I (and our dog) would have heard something. He went on to say that earlier she was trying to bed down in their flower bed, and as he watched, he could see she was not well. So, we are thinking it might have been a bobcat (our deer are very small). That evening and the next morning, I noticed a fawn and 2 yearlings walking by themselves, so it was likely their mom. I did speak to them and told them we would be their family. One of the yearlings took a few steps toward me, then they all walked to the woods.

Yesterday morning felt unsettled, and I reflected on the events. I believe it signaled the passing of the old and the moving on to the new. This morning I got confirmation. I always go outside first thing to greet the day and was met by a mass hatching of small winged insects. They were flying in a spiral cloud, and with the sun behind them, they glittered. I was surprised because of the lack of shrubs in that location, and quite delighted at the sight of all those tiny, shining wings.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow! I mean WOW! This one hit me. Loneliness/isolation is perhaps my weakest point in this incarnation having experienced it at different periods in my life, including now (living basically in the middle of nowhere and spending long periods alone, if you don't count my pets, every year -not by conscious choice. I will start trying to correlate those periods with the occurrence of the visions.
I've learned that we're NEVER alone. EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is "us". The sun. The earth. The trees. The air. The water. The animals. All human and non-human beings.

When I'm able to understand and really FEEL the connection to All That Is (usually best during meditation), I find true and enduring inner peace.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've learned that we're NEVER alone.
True. I wish though for face-to-face conversations. Carrying conversations in our minds (altered states or not) still leave us lonely at the end. Contact (human or other) is still essential for the human being in our current incarnations. We have to remember that isolation does funny things to the mind. We must remember that isolation has been used as a form of punishment trough out history; some with terrible results for the ones impacted.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wish though for face-to-face conversations.
Oh Carl, I do so understand. I live in a nice place with nice neighbors and a nice family. I even have a part-time job doing something I love. I feel a wonderful connection to the natural world, and it gives me great joy. Yet, my best friends are people far away, many of whom I've never met, and I yearn for conversation - a nice dinner party with people who see and feel the world as I do.

In some ways we are not alone, yet, in others, we are. I think the internet has been a saving grace this time around - a little respite.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Maybe there is a reason we are spread out people.......we are where we need to be in service. I bet we were warned it would be a lonely life this time round. Maybe we will get a better connection once the Event has happened. SENSE8!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
i feel physically not in the form i used to, can be related or not
That is interesting Alain. When I am primarily in soul energy I feel incredibly connected to everyone. The world is my family. But I am in my emotional body at the moment, healing, clearing, preparing, lifetimes of loneliness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well my fingers still have the strengh i m used to so enough to make a good pain to myself if i m stupid enough

but here a thing i think has also a link, i tend to have near accidents at work at a more regular base such as my body tells me leave seek other, but no other option there

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
but here a thing i think has also a link, i tend to have near accidents at work at a more regular base such as my body tells me leave seek other, but no other option there
Sometimes I state that it is important to me to be present in what I'm doing - cooking, driving, using tools - for example. There are times that we still need to function well and safely in this world.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Maybe we will get a better connection once the Event has happened. SENSE8!
You know Pod that is only hope I have left. I wake up each day hoping it is "the day," that finally something will happen connecting and expanding us, that we finally can use fully all the knowledge and experience accumulated through many incarnations, that we are able to fully service others and help to move humanity in a new direction. Age is catching up and still waiting. In the mean time loneliness is our only friend it seems -believe you will relate with this as well my dear Pod.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Since my journey took away both my marriages, and my job dissolved into the ether like it never was (and my volunteer work disappeared like the snow crystals it was) I also spend my days on my own, mostly, except that there is a constant stream of my daughter's friends coming through the house or staying in the house. They have created their own hang-out space, which I mainly stay away from, to give them space, but they all see me working away in the house, such as knitting, sewing, cooking, reading, painting, drawing, writing, or on the computer. I have had to shake down a few of her friends never to return, but on the whole they fit in quite well. When I teeter on the edge of "Can I do this?" I wonder what it would be like if she and all her friends moved away to taste the kind of freedom that their burgeoning adulthood calls to them.

At times like these, I remember that my job now is to hold the vibration. Keep being me, keep vibing just as I do, and it will all unfold as it is meant to. The cognitive dissonance between me and my near neighbours, slight acquaintances, or distant family has not diminished. I think and act not in the ways they think and act.

Linda is right. Nature and art are friends that help me stay connected so I can perform the job I am here to do.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The Event is very close we are now at 97%

Finally another little step toward the final transmutation of the beloved Yalda!! We are getting closer and closer, even if at a small pace we are finally getting there Once completed the removal of all Tentacles and the Head we will be ready for The Event. ,

Generally, as you can see from the history, small steps were made almost every day, lately the situation has changed though, small steps in relatively long period of linear time.

more info

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/yaldabaoth-tentacles-removal/

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I think the wave energies will sort out some health matters.
Quite possibly HM. As far back as I can remember, I’ve had an issue with my eyes being extremely sensitive to light (specifically sunlight), always having to wear sunglasses, otherwise the discomfort from the glare would be unbearable, and make my eyes water within a minute or two. I’ve noticed in the past few weeks, that I need to wear sunglasses far less, the level of discomfort has reduced dramatically. I really welcome this development, not only because of the reduction in discomfort, but it’s also said that sunlight activates the pineal gland, giving health benefits and having a positive effect on consciousness. So, the less I need to wear sunglasses, the happier I am. Yay!! :-D

As a matter of interest, I’ve also noticed that the sun has changed colour since my youth, it used to be a more yellowish colour, but nowadays it definitely seems to be a whiter colour.

Last edited:

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Pod, Carl, and others, I can understand your feelings of loneliness fully. I’ve lived most of my life alone. By choice, I might add, can’t find anyone to blame, bummer. From my earliest days, as a boy, I’ve had an insatiable desire to know where I came from, what the hell I’m doing here, and where I’m going after I leave here. As a result, I spent all my spare time alone, studying books that might shed some light on that, while my peers were out partying. None of my peers were the least bit interested. Sometimes the loneliness was crushing, I often asked myself, what the hell am I doing here, I don’t belong here, on this planet. (I still don’t feel I belong here).

Only when I finally got to the teachings that point out that there is only one consciousness, one being, did I get relief from the loneliness. And I agree with SG, that one needs to intergrate this knowledge. It’s nice to know about this info, but it will only help one, once you actually let this seep fully into your awareness, and allow yourself to feel that.

The thing is that “you and me are one, not two”, (From Bhagavad Gita) I think. Ponder that. I know everyone reading this, has done this, but do it again. Do it when you are standing in front of one of your friends

That’s awesomely difficult to do all the time, and I falter time and again, and feel very lonely for a time, but recover, once I remember. Anyway, hugs to all the lonely folks, (including myself now), you’re not alone.

There’s so much more, talk again soonish.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Gunther, I am not lonely all the time. When I am in my soul energy, I know everyone else is a reflection of me and I sense that. I am lonely when I drop into my human energies to clear more of my emotional field. I do not resist it or try to rise above it. I feel it.

Thank you for your explanations and story. I am sure there are many out there like you.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The Event is very close we are now at 97%

Finally another little step toward the final transmutation of the beloved Yalda!! We are getting closer and closer, even if at a small pace we are finally getting there Once completed the removal of all Tentacles and the Head we will be ready for The Event. ,

Generally, as you can see from the history, small steps were made almost every day, lately the situation has changed though, small steps in relatively long period of linear time.

more info

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/yaldabaoth-tentacles-removal/

i saw the subject of yaldaboath but didn t manage to understand it fully

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We are getting closer and closer, even if at a small pace we are finally getting there Once completed the removal of all Tentacles and the Head we will be ready for The Event. ,
Very interesting Lotos! If I analyze the chart a bit (being an engineer by education I love, charts, graphs, numbers) I notice a few interesting things. The speed of dissolution decreased as it progressed. The last decrease % points (1 % each) is now taking roughly 1 1/2 month per 1%. The last update was made June 17, 2018 and dissolution was at 97%. Projecting to the future and assuming a relative similar speed of dissolution at the end of July we should be at 98% dissolution, by mid-September should be 99% and by the end of October would be 100%.
Bottom line, assuming those rough calculations and assumptions are correct, and as Disclosure News says: "Once completed the removal of all Tentacles and the Head we will be ready for The Event." then something should happen from the end of October going forward. Comments anybody?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)