The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am always on high alert and caution when I read anything about ascended masters and especially, Sananda.
Very good points HM! Yes, it is always good to take everything with a grain of salt in general. As such we can analyze any information received through supposedly extrasensory means, especially from said “highly evolved” sources, find commonality points if they exist with other information collected through similar or other sources, speculate, etc., and then form our own conclusions at some point (being careful to still remain flexible since being humans we could have reached wrong conclusions along the way, or further information or events may take place forcing a reassessment).

Such “Event” has been talked about, sensed, anticipated for a long, long time, and we are still waiting. My current line of reasoning goes a bit more towards a still decent chance of a certain manifestation (or Event if you prefer) taking place at some point creating a quantum leap in consciousness advancement, the flashing point not coming necessarily or exclusively from the outside (Central Sun, somewhere in space, other dimensions, Source, other advanced beings, etc.), which in a way seems to me very close to the natural human tendency to have “somebody or something” pull us out from the problems/situations we create ourselves and avoid its consequences, but caused mainly by the combined thoughts/feelings/emotions accumulated through centuries towards such outcome –thus my comment the other day about me thinking, visualizing and sending energy towards such event. Isn’t that also possible?

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Interesting, I followed Paul for his work on free energy projects. Him and many others. What pissed me off most was everybody was demonstrating their wares but none were for sale. Maybe this post is best in the Tesla thread but his name came up here and thus so did this post.
Yes Pucksterguy, I would agree that there are many that talk about their wares but none are marketed, it also pisses me off that this is not happening. Firstly, it appears that the US patents office simply declines these applications for free energy patents, there are many applications, as I'm sure your're aware of. Imv the reason is simple, it challenges "Big Oil", and as such will be squashed, there's big money involved here, and the people squashing have lots of power because they have lots of money, simple. Lots of people have tried marketing their products (making them for sale), including Tesla himself, but these people have time and again, met with an untimely end....death by suspicious circumstances. Tesla was financially backed by one of the biggest banking cartels in the US, Stanley Morgan (Morgan Stanley, who cares). Tesla ran an entire fun fair on his free energy. Stanley Morgan asked him what this technology could be sold for, Tesla said, nothing, it's free energy. Shortly after this, his work was trashed by government raids.............Hmmm wonder why.

I apologise PG, for perhaps posting this in the wrong tread, I wasn't even aware of the Tesla tread :) My intention was talking about the event/incoming wave energy, not about free energy.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I apologise PG, for perhaps posting this in the wrong tread, I wasn't even aware of the Tesla tread :) My intention was talking about the event/incoming wave energy, not about free energy.
I entirely agree Gunther I researched it very well last year and came to the same conclusions. I think this wave will remove such impediments and open the door to lots of new and supressed technology. In that manner the two are related. Getting impatient "waiting" however I do try to enjoy the moment and my chocolate cake. Somehow or another I don't think it will be as satisfying in 5d

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel the cosmic energies arriving on our planet at each opportune moment, such as eclipses, solstices, etc. I do believe the Universal is helping the local ramp up its consciousness levels. I do believe the greater that we cannot see is both a celestial mechanism in ordered function, like the workings of a clock, and a wonder/mystery at the same time. I point out my reservations when I see posts supposedly channelled from Sananda and other entities outside of our dimension, because I think there is an agenda to put a biased stamp on a natural event, to hijack the event and turn it from its natural purpose. I think if we are constantly vigilant, we can just welcome the natural assistance that is coming to us, and enjoy it as a mystical event. We cannot be deceived once we have woken up. They will try to perpetrate their deception on the billions who still slumber in unawareness.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I feel the cosmic energies arriving on our planet at each opportune moment
Did you ever feel any energy actually coming from within our planet itself HM? Sometimes I seem to very briefly sense (more than actually "feel it") something coming up from the deep underground. Could be just the natural forces of nature, but your statement gave me an idea.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Did you ever feel any energy actually coming from within our planet itself HM?
I have. The most startling sensation was that my legs extended far into the earth, and we were linked. I could not move for a few minutes. I've also had a similar sensation in a pool, feeling energy streaming from my hands and feet and becoming one with the water.

I think there is an agenda to put a biased stamp on a natural event, to hijack the event and turn it from its natural purpose. I think if we are constantly vigilant, we can just welcome the natural assistance that is coming to us, and enjoy it as a mystical event.
Thanks for this very thoughtful observation. I've not put my feelings into words, but I like yours. My latest personal message was that I have all that I need, so get on with it.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I feel the cosmic energies arriving on our planet at each opportune moment, such as eclipses, solstices, etc. I do believe the Universal is helping the local ramp up its consciousness levels. I do believe the greater that we cannot see is both a celestial mechanism in ordered function, like the workings of a clock, and a wonder/mystery at the same time. I point out my reservations when I see posts supposedly channelled from Sananda and other entities outside of our dimension, because I think there is an agenda to put a biased stamp on a natural event, to hijack the event and turn it from its natural purpose. I think if we are constantly vigilant, we can just welcome the natural assistance that is coming to us, and enjoy it as a mystical event. We cannot be deceived once we have woken up. They will try to perpetrate their deception on the billions who still slumber in unawareness.
for me is this just energy forecast ! like weather forecast

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Did you ever feel any energy actually coming from within our planet itself HM? Sometimes I seem to very briefly sense (more than actually "feel it") something coming up from the deep underground. Could be just the natural forces of nature, but your statement gave me an idea.
Like Linda, I have felt my legs deep in the Earth. One time, I said to a friend "No wonder I struggle, I am a mermaid" and I saw my fish tail in the Earth too.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Why wait? go out and party like it's the end of the World :):-D:ROFL:
Absolutely! ACTING like it's already here helps it manifest even faster! :) Sometimes I strongly feel that it's already happening in a slightly different dimension--and I can just TRUST that I'll experience it at JUST the right moment. :) That usually helps. After all, someday when we're "there", maybe we'll look back and wish we'd took the time now to enjoy the process a little more. :D

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Very interesting Lotos! If I analyze the chart a bit (being an engineer by education I love, charts, graphs, numbers) I notice a few interesting things. The speed of dissolution decreased as it progressed. The last decrease % points (1 % each) is now taking roughly 1 1/2 month per 1%. The last update was made June 17, 2018 and dissolution was at 97%. Projecting to the future and assuming a relative similar speed of dissolution at the end of July we should be at 98% dissolution, by mid-September should be 99% and by the end of October would be 100%.
Bottom line, assuming those rough calculations and assumptions are correct, and as Disclosure News says: "Once completed the removal of all Tentacles and the Head we will be ready for The Event." then something should happen from the end of October going forward. Comments anybody?
I've noticed what feels like a MAJOR slowdown over the last couple of weeks--but it doesn't feel like a "bad" thing. To the contrary, I feel like we're right ON the tipping point. It almost feels to me like we're being gifted with an opportunity to just DRINK IN everything before EVERYTHING changes. If one thinks about the entire process, one that's taken literally THOUSANDS of years, the progress we've made in the last few years even has been incredible. Not only with technology, but with consciousness as well. We're talking about SHIFTING HUMANITY off a fairly stagnant timeline, where wars have only gotten worse and worse, to one where war will become a thing of our distant past. Just think of that--pretty amazing isn't it?

And I have NO DOUBT that's what's occurring. We'll ALL see this shift occur in our lifetimes. That's the "Big Show" we all signed up for on the other side--and we all have RINGSIDE SEATS!

:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have read in other articles that yes, the Spectre organisation as portrayed in 007 is a real entity.

Also note that the octopus enveloping the Earth is the logo of National Reconnaissance Office in the US.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-story-behind-the-comically-villainous-octopus-logo-of-us-spy-agency
There's been quite a lot of "truth" hidden in plain sight, for those who care enough to seek it. I was just recently reminded of the writings of "Hidden Hand", who claims to be an Illuminati insider. He gave out quite a bit of information (much of which is similar to the Ra channeled writings). MUCH of it resonated with me several years ago when I first read it, and even more so now after re-reading it. For those who may be interested, here's the link:

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

It's a fairly easy read and doesn't take too long to go through the material. I'd be very interested to hear ya'll's thoughts on it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
If so, it must obey the physical laws that govern this universe, therefore it theoretically could be seen/perceived by our senses (the normal 5 and/or extrasensory ones that some humans and animal possess), perhaps be measured, analyzed (as per speed, point of origin, frequencies, trajectory, timing, etc., etc.).
Something else to consider is the possibility that we've entered or are entering a state where the "physical laws" that govern our universe are actually CHANGING--such that we may find ourselves in a much less limited reality. Or perhaps it is we, ourselves, who are changing--or changing our reality. I'm trying to remain as open as possible to ANYTHING. I can't help but feel that things will be changing so much that "magic" might even become possible.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've noticed what feels like a MAJOR slowdown over the last couple of weeks--but it doesn't feel like a "bad" thing. To the contrary, I feel like we're right ON the tipping point.
I have noticed the same SG. Astrologically I tracked it down to Mars going retrograde a bit more that two weeks ago (Mars symbolizes between other things, drive, independence, energy, action, desire). Mars is now retrograde in Aquarius (besides hopes and aspirations, in a way all means stopping our drive to make Earth a better place for humanity). Mars will go direct back at the end of August, so I'm hoping that as it picks up speed things will go back in track in the September, October time frame.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Something else to consider is the possibility that we've entered or are entering a state where the "physical laws" that govern our universe are actually CHANGING--such that we may find ourselves in a much less limited reality. Or perhaps it is we, ourselves, who are changing--or changing our reality.
Good idea! Another possibility is that both, the physical laws AND ourselves are changing simultaneously.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Agreed.
Even though global politics have gone completely bonkers...... "Peace" is bad, "war" is good...
What everyone discussed above about the "Event" sounds a lot like the final scene in the "Matrix Revolutions".
It does feel like we are in the midst of a reload of the "Matrix", where we see this on the other side:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b0ebe6da67d0cf62e94bb4c354ad2983

I happen to agree and feel the same too. Despite all the "33" craziness, it seems "42" is coming on strong.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Something is going down, that is for sure.......I am experiencing it in my own life. someone who has been trying to bully me and make my life absolutely miserable is getting his comeuppance soon. It is arrogance from this man, ego and arrogance and a belief in his own limitless power which he will find out next week, is an illusion.

Arrogant behaviour that results in devaluing and making others worthless. This is the polarity I am seeing.

Then, to see it on the world stage. No wonder the media and the mouthpieces are making such a fuss of the Trump/Putin meeting. They KNOW what really happened.

Dear God; They Caught Them ALL! Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts; ALL people behind fake "Russia Collusion" - False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria, Sabotage of Brexit, Nefarious Clinton activities & More

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2855-dear-god-they-caught-them-all-putin-gives-trump-160-terabytes-of-communication-intercepts-all-people-behind-fake-russia-collusion-false-flag-chemical-attacks-in-syria-sabotage-of-brexit-nefarious-clinton-activities-more

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am more attuned with the clouds, and of course, water. But I also feel very bonded with large areas of rock, like large granite boulders, or caps of rock that are partially covered with dirt. I can sit on those and feel very attuned with Earth energies. I also feel a great wonder if I am in a limestone cave and see the hidden glories that nature has been sculpting away. I think I am blessed in being able to see nature freshly, every time I see it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Something is going down, that is for sure.......I am experiencing it in my own life. someone who has been trying to bully me and make my life absolutely miserable is getting his comeuppance soon. It is arrogance from this man, ego and arrogance and a belief in his own limitless power which he will find out next week, is an illusion.

Arrogant behaviour that results in devaluing and making others worthless. This is the polarity I am seeing.

Then, to see it on the world stage. No wonder the media and the mouthpieces are making such a fuss of the Trump/Putin meeting. They KNOW what really happened.

Dear God; They Caught Them ALL! Putin Gives Trump 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts; ALL people behind fake "Russia Collusion" - False Flag Chemical Attacks in Syria, Sabotage of Brexit, Nefarious Clinton activities & More

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2855-dear-god-they-caught-them-all-putin-gives-trump-160-terabytes-of-communication-intercepts-all-people-behind-fake-russia-collusion-false-flag-chemical-attacks-in-syria-sabotage-of-brexit-nefarious-clinton-activities-more
Thank you for this, Pod. You have your hand on the pulse.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Nice information thx

Today a meeting took place between my service and the director and signs go definitely to a thing that can be said like harmony and fear no thanks

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am not seeing another big energy event until the 3rd week of October.
This goes along the lines of something I commented privately to Pod earlier today stating that many of the planets that affect the collective are retrograde now but as the months go by very early in January all are direct, and society will advance.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Nice information thx

Today a meeting took place between my service and the director and signs go definitely to a thing that can be said like harmony and fear no thanks
Sorry Alain, do not understand. Can you explain more? Does not look good.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the chaotic element is on the point of beeing extracted so all goes smother and far more harmonious at such a point that work starts making more pleasure again as it becomes for good a real unit such as we as humans are one, so why beeing divised by chaos on the workplace

hope it gives a bit more sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)