The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Being battered on all sides. Just grief, huge amounts of grief. I weed, then come in , have a sob then back to weeding.

I like this from Sophia Love today....resonates for me:

"Yet, I stand here today knowing that the road taken then, all those years ago, dropped me off right here. And… I just noticed that there was no one else on my stop. It’s only me.

It’s a bit of a shock."

UNPACKING OUR BAGS FOR ASCENSION
https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog
these lyrics seem to fit that, Ripple by Grateful Dead

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I’ve been overwhelmingly tired and sleeping more than usual. I wish I had more energy.
Trust in your ability to draw UNLIMITED energy from an INFINITE UNIVERSE. It is only there to support us on our journey! :D

<3 <3 <3 HUG! <3 <3 <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
these lyrics seem to fit that, Ripple by Grateful Dead

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.
Perfect song and band, too. Saw them once a long time ago.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Holy Mackerel! We’ve been getting HAMMERED lately, haven’t we? Is anyone noticing the interesting correlations that seem to be happening with the Schumann Resonance bursts and all this political drama occurring here in the US?

This is going to be an INTERESTING summer.

Attachments

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Holy Mackerel! We’ve been getting HAMMERED lately, haven’t we? Is anyone noticing the interesting correlations that seem to be happening with the Schumann Resonance bursts and all this political drama occurring here in the US?

This is going to be an INTERESTING summer.
It's powerful Stargazer.........I think there is no one who is immune now.

We have had days of glorious sunshine and chemtrails. It seems they cannot bear the thought of us having clear skies and uninterrupted energy from the sun. I took this photo yesterday at about 8am. The ONLY three chemtrails in the sky attempted to block the sun. I had to take it using the street light to cover the sun or burn out the photo. The trails had already started to move away as they expanded. By 8am people are leaving the house for work and school.

IMG_1514.JPG

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

We have had days of glorious sunshine and chemtrails. It seems they cannot bear the thought of us having clear skies and uninterrupted energy from the sun. I took this photo yesterday at about 8am. The ONLY three chemtrails in the sky attempted to block the sun. I had to take it using the street light to cover the sun or burn out the photo. The trails had already started to move away as they expanded. By 8am people are leaving the house for work and school.

View attachment 4736
It's like living with a pimple on your face, and patiently waiting for it to EXIT from your facial arena.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

View attachment 4736
The intensity of chemtrails is lowering but i agree the can t be without poluting the sky

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Soooo, this morning was interesting. Got up early, had my tea and millet-chia toast, and promptly had to go back to bed. The first episode was here at our house, which was about 3 times larger. All of us, meaning all of you on this thread, plus some others were here. We were having a meeting, which started out ok, but outside influences were interfering. I was trying to cope with them and reached out to the person beside me to hold his hand (Pucksterguy), but it was getting difficult. I opened my eyes (was not asleep), and thought, "Well, shit" and promptly went back. This time I had a castle, everyone came - I knew each and everyone - and all was well. The name I saw was the French word "redoubt", which means fortification, castle, etc. Interestingly, Anaeika drew the Queen of Fire in her tarot read for me. There you have it - a French fortress deep in the heart of Texas. (FYI - France once claimed part of Texas.) If you find yourself in a castle with a Texas flair, then you'll know where you are.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The intensity of chemtrails is lowering but i agree the can t be without poluting the sky
The skies in California (for a MAJOR change) have been SUPER CLEAR and I couldn't be happier about it! The only trails I've seen for the last month are VERY short and have been disappearing quickly. Each time I see one, I just grin and say, "Clean 'em up, Kids!" :D

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
There you have it - a French fortress deep in the heart of Texas. (FYI - France once claimed part of Texas.) If you find yourself in a castle with a Texas flair, then you'll know where you are.
How's this then....walking back from my swim in the river, I passed the council houses and took a photo. "Must send this to Linda and tell her I love turrets" I thought.
IMG_1520[1].JPG

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The skies in California (for a MAJOR change) have been SUPER CLEAR and I couldn't be happier about it! The only trails I've seen for the last month are VERY short and have been disappearing quickly. Each time I see one, I just grin and say, "Clean 'em up, Kids!" :D

for me they are using the rest they have and have stopped the production

chemtrails and the vapor stream is not the same, as the vapor stream is about 200 to 300 meters long as didn t last at all in the sky

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
for me they are using the rest they have and have stopped the production

chemtrails and the vapor stream is not the same, as the vapor stream is about 200 to 300 meters long as didn t last at all in the sky
Ah. Good point. I'd forgotten that! In that case, all I've been seeing lately has been the vapor trails...very short and disappearing quickly. I did see what appeared to be chemtrails in the making, but even those have been disappearing quickly--almost as if someone (elementals, perhaps?) has been erasing them from the sky! :D

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
Wow that Schumann frequency spike! That helps explain a little what happened last night, coupled with the full moon, my birthday and a few other things. Without going into too much details in a group I went to my energy went out and affected the group and people lost some cloths - some voluntarily, others were helped. This was very edgy for this group and not something its ever done before. I think we were all a little in shock afterwards, but also felt liberated and full of love and laughter. Anyway the group went unexpectedly sideways spiked by all sorts of energies I'm still trying to sort through and just how much of it was my responsibility!

Linda - love your dream! It is so wonderful how we can all play in the astral together without having met in person :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow that Schumann frequency spike! That helps explain a little what happened last night, coupled with the full moon, my birthday and a few other things. Without going into too much details in a group I went to my energy went out and affected the group and people lost some cloths - some voluntarily, others were helped. This was very edgy for this group and not something its ever done before. I think we were all a little in shock afterwards, but also felt liberated and full of love and laughter. Anyway the group went unexpectedly sideways spiked by all sorts of energies I'm still trying to sort through and just how much of it was my responsibility!

Linda - love your dream! It is so wonderful how we can all play in the astral together without having met in person :)
Oh my gosh! Sounds like a party to me! Ha!

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Soooo, this morning was interesting. Got up early, had my tea and millet-chia toast, and promptly had to go back to bed. The first episode was here at our house, which was about 3 times larger. All of us, meaning all of you on this thread, plus some others were here. We were having a meeting, which started out ok, but outside influences were interfering. I was trying to cope with them and reached out to the person beside me to hold his hand (Pucksterguy), but it was getting difficult. I opened my eyes (was not asleep), and thought, "Well, shit" and promptly went back. This time I had a castle, everyone came - I knew each and everyone - and all was well. The name I saw was the French word "redoubt", which means fortification, castle, etc. Interestingly, Anaeika drew the Queen of Fire in her tarot read for me. There you have it - a French fortress deep in the heart of Texas. (FYI - France once claimed part of Texas.) If you find yourself in a castle with a Texas flair, then you'll know where you are.
Interesting... that explains why when I woke up this morning, I had yearning for all things french - I had hunger pains for macaroons, French coffee (a real thing btw - there's a recipe for it), french toast - then lunch was bouillabaisse, croque madame, croque monsieur (yum, yum)......... ratatouille......
plus all sorts of french pastries like millefeuille.....
I'm still mouthwatering right now......
:pO.o:Do:):ROFL::-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting... that explains why when I woke up this morning, I had yearning for all things french - I had hunger pains for macaroons, French coffee (a real thing btw - there's a recipe for it), french toast - then lunch was bouillabaisse, croque madame, croque monsieur (yum, yum)......... ratatouille......
plus all sorts of french pastries like millefeuille.....
I'm still mouthwatering right now......
:pO.o:Do:):ROFL::-D
And that's why I can see you wearing a blue and white horizontally striped T-Shirt, Kevin C!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
nteresting... that explains why when I woke up this morning, I had yearning for all things french -
So you wanted French food and Pod took a picture of a grand home with turrets - anyone else in on this adventure?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Can be in liasion
Thanks for posting this, Alain. In the clip, Tyler says the scientists keep referring to the phenomenon as an object. It looks more like an event to me, which happened approximately 200,000,000 light years ago, as it has taken that long for the advancing light to be perceived from our perspective. It is in the blue frequency range. If light is knowledge (data and/or consciousness) it is almost inconceivable what that means.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)