The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sai Baba

Rambling Companion
For some reason lately, all the stirrings and shenanigans just seem to deepen my sense of inner peace and calm. No matter how dark a picture the Posers That Were want to paint for us, it's like something inside me knows that the actual outcome will be something far, FAR different!
I started reading this thread and will give some reply of some of your quotes ...
This one is exactly what I was looking for ...
The dark magicians are painting the picture and the slaves execute it for them ...
The "Event" is a moment when the critical mass is reached ... the 100 monkey theory ... that is the time when everything shifts ...
This shift is a shift in Consciousness ... when people realize that they have power ... and don't give it away anymore to fictional "authorities" ...
No-one ... knows when this happens ... all the prophets ... who are giving you dates ... are lying to you .... how many dates will you get and nothing happens?

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
No-one ... knows when this happens ... all the prophets ... who are giving you dates ... are lying to you .... how many dates will you get and nothing happens?
I am really not very interested in communicating with you Sai Baba. I sense you are a huge ego who just wants to preach to people and put yourself up as some sort of guru. I detest that energy.

So if you do not mind....I shall terminate this communication now.

Last edited:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As far as I remember, Valiant made the prediction of the shift to happen in 2019. So far every forecast has failed, sooner or later it has to happen if things are to improve. I don't know how many people really want that, there are certainly people who are content with the rules of the game, even when they work against them.

I have no idea how things will play out, I just hope it ends well.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have written about this before so will basically outline the salient points:

In 2007, whilst lying in a hammock on a verandah in Thailand, I was overcome with an energy of ecstasy, love, bliss. It suffused my body and my mind and with it came the words "My Lord is coming and nothing else matters"

This energy has periodically manifested in my life and every time I am able to hold it for longer and longer. Meanwhile my life is structured to create situations that allow me to clear and prepare for more energy.

Not until I was on Transients did I learn about this theory of "The Event" and knew it related to my experience.

I recently read a piece from "The Star Seed Transmissions" There, more clearly than I have ever read before, through all the different interpretations of the coming wave, did I see my experience manifest. Something, somehow reached across time and space and told me about a very important event. So, when I say it is close, I am going by my own personal experiences of this energy. I have known about it for 11 years, so close is not next week but within months.

When the universe reaches a point of maximum expansion, a unique phenomenon will take place. There will be a moment when all laws necessary for the creative maintenance of physical matter and all materializing processes become suspended. Due to the relative velocities of the various star systems, this event will not be experienced simultaneously in all parts of the universe, but will travel as a wave across the sea of creation.

Existing within this ripple of non-time will be the focused conscious attention of the Creator. As it passes through the material realms, it will stay and take up residence in all life forms with circuitry capable of mirroring its essence. This is the moment when the Creator will slip inside Creation; the moment we are attempting to prepare you for.
This is the much misunderstood Second Coming of Christianity. It is the event that primitive civilizations have looked forward to as "the return of the gods." The Mayans went so far as to pinpoint its actual occurrence in what you would call the year 2011 A.D. Yet while many of your traditions hint at what is about to transpire, none of them have adequately conveyed the magnitude of impact such an event will have. Indeed, no single conceptual structure is capable of conveying the enormity of what is soon to take place.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I feel really sorry for Elora Gabriel and Karen Kirschbaum in particular because they wrote a great channeled book (The Return of Light, available for free) and then got really disappointed when nothing happened in 2012.

That also reminds me of the prophesy that the Pleiadians will establish an open contact with Earth humans. The first book that Maryann published actually contains an explanation of why it didn't happen.

So, I guess it is a mess up there and I would really ask the people to be more patient and understanding. We have a lot of groups involved and I bet it is very hard for them to agree on the best course of action, especially since the circumstances seem to be changing all the time.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe something did happen in 2112. Maybe the ground work was finally laid out and we made a turn for the better. Mankind didn't annihilate it's self by then and by then the 100th monkey got it. Starting a slow incremental (to our view) change to the light. A water shed moment where we can't turn back. The news now abounds with positive changes that may have their roots in 2112 because we chose a new path. The days of wars and rumours of wars seems to have past, O/W we'd be in the thick of ww3 by now and for me that's huge. More positive changes coming and sudden rememberings.So don't worry, be happy...

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I remember Allison Coe mentioning that the QHHT were giving the first Quarter of this year as the date for the shift. Hoping either her or Valiant are correct and something develops soon.
First quarter? Then the divine forces must hurry. Just about 5 weeks to go, right?
:eek::fp
Maybe something did happen in 2112.
The news now abounds with positive changes that may have their roots in 2112 because we chose a new path.
Well, my friend, either you projected to the future of Earth almost 100 years ahead and witnessed a temporal feedback from an event of that year to our time. Or you are a Rush fan and it came through this way. Or both.
:ROFL:;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Maybe something did happen in 2112.
Oh, yes, something did happen. Several writers made very good money selling their books (as it happen in 1975, 1982, 1986, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2011, 2012). And that is just during my observation/occult studies period; there are many examples before that. I obviously bought some of those books too and went through the disappointments, but hell, I made it all up professionally during the 2000 period making very good money with the Y2k issue, even though it wasn't related to any esoteric issue. Let's hope 2018 or 2019 doesn't go into that fails list but it starts a new list of fulfilled tangible positive shifts/changes for the entire human race.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As far as I remember, Valiant made the prediction of the shift to happen in 2019. So far every forecast has failed, sooner or later it has to happen if things are to improve. I don't know how many people really want that, there are certainly people who are content with the rules of the game, even when they work against them.
That is so very astute of you, OOT. Because people are not making the effort to IMAGINE what their future might be, they accept the well-worn rut of the working draft horse. Horses are noble and fine animals, so why did they allow themselves to be subjugated for so long?

thIJLO1IF1.jpg

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Maybe something did happen in 2112. Maybe the ground work was finally laid out and we made a turn for the better. Mankind didn't annihilate it's self by then and by then the 100th monkey got it. Starting a slow incremental (to our view) change to the light. A water shed moment where we can't turn back. The news now abounds with positive changes that may have their roots in 2112 because we chose a new path. The days of wars and rumours of wars seems to have past, O/W we'd be in the thick of ww3 by now and for me that's huge. More positive changes coming and sudden rememberings.So don't worry, be happy...
You're definitely in touch with something, there PG. Back to the Future, as Sinera pointed out. I wouldn't be surprised if you're reborn in that time, you seem to know all about it!

There is something in your post I would like you to consider, though. That is, that once the tipping point of 100th monkey is reached, it doesn't go incrementally from there. That is a whole upgrade of collective consciousness. I agree with you that we've already reached that tipping point and passed it, because there're a whole lot of changes in thought and action going on in the collective. Look at the new kids for just one example.

As many informed commentators have said, there is cognitive dissonance. You just can't unsee, once you have seen. You still have the rules and regulations imprinted on you from the old paradigm, but at the same time, you have new information that busts that completely apart.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I recently read a piece from "The Star Seed Transmissions" There, more clearly than I have ever read before, through all the different interpretations of the coming wave, did I see my experience manifest. Something, somehow reached across time and space and told me about a very important event. So, when I say it is close, I am going by my own personal experiences of this energy. I have known about it for 11 years, so close is not next week but within months.
I actually think it is next week.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In short, of course I don't know, but here are some reasons where my innards are stirring:-

• We are going through the energetic evolution of our Solar System,
  • Our Sun is displaying signs such as massive coronal holes, that it is about to manifest something different,
  • I was an oracle in a past life,
  • For the past 18 months February 2018 has been prominent in my psychic intuition, not only that, the date 27th February 2018 has manifested in my intuition - that is next week.

Everyone knows you can't pinpoint a galactic superwave, pulse, or travelling up the astral cords to a new dimension to a time-space moment, so this is just what my gut-brain is saying (if you saw the size of my gut, you might be concerned it dominates other thinking apparatus in my body!)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
the date 27th February 2018 has manifested in my intuition
Wow. I laud your courage. Really. You stick your head out on this. (We need an applause smiley, definitely ;)).

Let's talk next week then what happens/happened. I'm hooked. The date 27 Feb has a meaning for me from a past event though, dating back to 1997, so there is some energy and meaning in this day in this life of mine for me. Looking forward to see what happens.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Number 27
power, with a touch of enchantment. It blesses the person or entity it
represents with a promise of authority and command. It guarantees that
great rewards will come from the productive labours, the intellect, and
the imagination, that the creative faculties have grown good seeds which
are certain to reap a rich harvest. People (or entities) represented by
the Compound number 27 should always carry out their own original ideas
and plans, and not be intimidated or influenced by the diverse opinions
or opposition of others. 27 is a number of karmic reward, earned in more
than one previous incarnation.

http://chaldeannumerology.azurewebsites.net/numerology/
For the past 18 months February 2018 has been prominent in my psychic intuition, not only that, the date 27th February 2018 has manifested in my intuition - that is next week.
Way to go HM. Why not?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Therefore we seem to have 2 possibilities regarding Feb. 27 assuming that something takes place: 1. A date that is significant just for Hailstones Melt. 2. A date that is significant for the collective (partial or total), HM being part of the collective obviously.
Being that sometimes psychic intuition gives in advance a date to watch for that in reality becomes at the end only significant for the person receiving the insight would tend to indicate possibility #1 is the most likely scenario, but considering that HM was an oracle in a past life as she tells us would give possibility #2 the same weight in my humble opinion. At least you got Sinera, Pod and myself curious about that particular date HM! Looking forward to what may manifest as well -hopefully it will be something good regardless of which possibility it manifests.
(Must look at my astrological charts for that date too to see if I can get a glimpse of a potential event.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Remember some of us are on different sides of the date line.

For fun I used the sabian symbols and got this, which I think you all will find interesting.

SOMEONE FORMALLY DRESSED STANDS NEAR TROPHIES BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

For fun I used the sabian symbols and got this, which I think you all will find interesting.

SOMEONE FORMALLY DRESSED STANDS NEAR TROPHIES BROUGHT BACK FROM A HUNTING EXPEDITION
Hmmmm interesting

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

The Sabian matches in nicely with the Chaldean numerology :
27 is a number of karmic reward, earned in more than one previous incarnation

*My thought for the day: when holding a coin up to the light, you must needs turn it slightly here and there about, to catch all the nuances.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
2.22:: The Eye Is Coming ::2.22

Session 1

Michael: What is your name?
NK: Ninak Ktub
Michael: Is there a message that you came to deliver to us today?
NK: This is a wormhole in space. I see a large planet and a distant star.
Michael: Tell me more about it.
NK: It is The Eye. The Eye who sees all, coming closer.
Michael: This planet that you see, which planet is it?
NK: Planet X12. The Eye is coming. It is passing X12
Michael: Why are you telling us this information?
NK: This eye, this blue eye, inside the light. This wormhole, it will appear.
Michael: It will appear on Earth? When will that happen?
NK: This is not physical but a giant ball of energy.
Michael: What will this ball of energy do once it appears on Earth?
NK: There is a blast of Light. This is only for those who are awake. Those who are not will not know.It will be a surge of energy, a beautiful blue eye.
Michael: How many new moons until this appears?
NK: 3 (February 2018)This is unexpected. This is through a wormhole. People do not know that this is coming.
Michael: Is this different than the solar sneeze that will take us into a new reality?
NK: Yes. This is smaller.
Michael: What will it do for people who are awake?
NK: A Powerful surge of energy. During this time, you must unite. You will be stronger than now. You will be stronger at this time.

http://transformotion.org/blog/222-the-eye-is-coming-222

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Therefore we seem to have 2 possibilities regarding Feb. 27 assuming that something takes place: 1. A date that is significant just for Hailstones Melt. 2. A date that is significant for the collective (partial or total), HM being part of the collective obviously.
Being that sometimes psychic intuition gives in advance a date to watch for that in reality becomes at the end only significant for the person receiving the insight would tend to indicate possibility #1 is the most likely scenario, but considering that HM was an oracle in a past life as she tells us would give possibility #2 the same weight in my humble opinion. At least you got Sinera, Pod and myself curious about that particular date HM! Looking forward to what may manifest as well -hopefully it will be something good regardless of which possibility it manifests.
(Must look at my astrological charts for that date too to see if I can get a glimpse of a potential event.)
Carl, you are right that this date rendered something significant to me personally. I have been resident in my new home for just over 2 years. The apartment next to mine which shares a house wall and has an adjoining courtyard has been empty for 3-4 years, due to a death and the time it took for probate to come through. Well, after 8-9 months of not selling, it sold on 27th February! I think, with my premonition of this date, it means that I somehow subconsciously have been co-creating my future by acknowledging and accepting a buyer for this property. It now remains to be seen who, what, where. My daughter wants it to be a bunch of liberated teens. Surely the Universe would not do that to me. I will settle for a friendly member of the opposite sex who enjoys conversation and country drives.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My daughter wants it to be a bunch of liberated teens. Surely the Universe would not do that to me. I will settle for a friendly member of the opposite sex who enjoys conversation and country drives.
Excellent HM! Let us know which scenario manifested, your daughter's or yours. It could be both, a friend for you that has "somewhat" liberated teens too ;).

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
y daughter wants it to be a bunch of liberated teens. Surely the Universe would not do that to me. I will settle for a friendly member of the opposite sex who enjoys conversation and country drives.
Like Carl, I hope both you and your daughter's dreams are fulfilled, HM! Keep us informed please.

This is the experience that is coming. It’s for everyone to have a moment where they feel the truth of their connection to everything. This brief moment will do more for the transformation of this planet than anything. This is what is coming.
I'm not really sure about some big transcendent event - they've been talked about since time memorium. In this life I've seen so many people get behind one date or another. Some people experienced a change, but most others didn't. I was a year into the awakening process when 12/12/12/ and 12/21/12 hit. It did seem a particularly energetic event to me, but I was among the few who experienced anything special from it other than some numbers looking cool together and some lively conversations.

Transcendent change seems to come one person at a time, when they are ready to love ALL and not the Few. In terms of the masses finding transformation - it appears that the evolution of consciousness is slow, taking generations. The old guard holding old energies must die out so that new beliefs and practices can take hold, then those die out and more evolved ideas and beliefs take hold. Sort of like how people up until the advent of cars only migrated about 30 miles from where they were born. Slow but steady progress forward.
On the individual level sort of a 'punctuated evolution' can happen - a spontaneous awakening of consciousness which effects those near and dear to that person, but not a whole town, state or region. Though I wish it would!
Just my 2 cents. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My response is much like CS's above. I do not believe that something will happen that will change the whole world at once. If you've been in a teaching, parenting, or learning role, you see quickly that the only way anyone can incorporate new info is through experience and their own insights. Each person has to build bridges in their minds and hearts from what they thought they knew to the place with new information. It is a personal and individual process. Thinking back to challenging coursework, I can see that much of the learning took place in study groups where we helped each other work our way through the material. (Sounds a bit like this forum, right?)

People around this world are contributing through their individual gifts. Some are in quite visible areas, but the large majority are people like us, who are changing our own attitudes and understandings, as well as those around us. Some of us are energetic anchors - actually most of us are but may not realize it. This is important and invisible work.

We are aware of the problems with our food, healthcare, education, government, and so on. I am an observer and collector of data, among other things. I have seen in the last few years - phenomenal growth in healthy pet food, expansion of organic selections in grocery stores, acceptance of non-traditional medicine, addition of gardening to school programs.... The natural response is that it took years for this to happen, which is true. However, all the people who are onboard with these ideas now are poised to make more leaps. We are at a place where exponential growth can be visible.

I now read info from others with a bit of detachment. It is interesting and may even broaden my views. However, the moment I feel that I'm not doing enough or fall into "waiting" for something external, then I lose myself. I don't like this feeling - it is a downward spiral. Each of us is important in this transition. Some days it might be something big, and others, it might be a smile or kind word to a stranger. The point is to get out there each day and be willing to share our joy, love, and insights wherever needed.

With that, I relinquish the soap box, and Donovan and I are off to spread our love and joy at the pet food store. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm not really sure about some big transcendent event - they've been talked about since time memorium. In this life I've seen so many people get behind one date or another. Some people experienced a change, but most others didn't. I was a year into the awakening process when 12/12/12/ and 12/21/12 hit. It did seem a particularly energetic event to me, but I was among the few who experienced anything special from it other than some numbers looking cool together and some lively conversations.

Transcendent change seems to come one person at a time, when they are ready to love ALL and not the Few. In terms of the masses finding transformation - it appears that the evolution of consciousness is slow, taking generations. The old guard holding old energies must die out so that new beliefs and practices can take hold, then those die out and more evolved ideas and beliefs take hold. Sort of like how people up until the advent of cars only migrated about 30 miles from where they were born. Slow but steady progress forward.
On the individual level sort of a 'punctuated evolution' can happen - a spontaneous awakening of consciousness which effects those near and dear to that person, but not a whole town, state or region. Though I wish it would!
Just my 2 cents. :)
I agree that the personal evolution of the individual soul strands is infinitely slow, feeding into the warp and weft of the tapestry of life. That is why the Akashic record is like a multi-coloured, many-stranded tapestry of living lights, recording all the dark and light blobs of experience that have ever existed, and the tapestry has no end and no beginning. In the normal progression of things, it is exactly as CS explains.

In addition to that, however, is the fact that in the cycles of time, we have arrived at an end point and a beginning point. The cycles being wheels within wheels (or cogs, if that is more meaningful) in the celestial machinery, we have arrived at the end point of the precession of the equinoxes (being 25,920 years) and at the same time, another bigger cycle coming to fruition of 75,000 years, and so on, I have heard it goes up to and including 432,000 years - just bigger and bigger cycles having turned on their wheel in the space-time continuum.

In this sense, there is the feeling that something special (as in a "happening") will manifest in our physical world, and due to the cycles of time being cosmic, I suggest that happening is a cosmic emanation.

I remember my mother telling me that in her life, she always felt that something "special" would happen, but then from her experience as an older person she realised that nothing ever really does. It's a pity she didn't have the spiritual overview to see that personal evolution can occur, if worked on it might be speeded up. But that, at times of high congruency where time intersects, anything is possible.

I remember my mother telling me that in her life, she always felt that something "special" would happen, but then from her experience as an older person she realised that nothing ever really does. It's a pity she didn't have the spiritual overview to see that personal evolution can occur, if worked on it might be speeded up. But that, at times of high congruency where time intersects, anything is possible.
Exactly Hailstones :) I believe we can use these times of feeling something 'special' is going to happen to manifest something special into our lives indeed! It's like the veils are thinner and we have more energy to raise our frequency and really use that feeling to bring something new and wondrous into our lives :) And who knows, lots of individual people grabbing onto that 'something special' feeling and they can make a ripple in not just their personal life but maybe clear out into their community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)