The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Changing gears a little bit. I just listened to the latest from Allison Coe. An intriguing talk about two people that went to the New Earth after the shift. Think tree houses. It describes conditions there and what they do, how they look etc.....

I have just listened to Allison’s video and some of the descriptions reminded me of my special place that I set up a couple of years ago.

This is my special place, see what you think.

I come out of a dark forest into a world of amazing light.
I stand looking down at the grass beneath my bare feet, I notice the separate blades of grass to make sure I’m there, at one with everything.

The light seems to be coming from a sun but no sun can be seen, it’s just comfortably warm, nothing to cause any glare.
The sky changes from blues to lavender to aquamarine, constantly changing and shimmering.

There are waterfalls and crystal clear pools, the ocean in the distance, mountains and rolling hills.
Flowers of every hue with foliage of greens never imagined and all of it shimmering and seeming to constantly change.

There is a log cabin should want shelter and log tables and benches outside for when the family visit

My higher self is always there sitting under a tree, I know it’s her having met her in a lucid dream some years ago.

I can do anything I wish, fly, teleport, swim like a fish, and much much more. .There is absolutely nothing to fear, nothing can be hurt here.

There is also a beautiful horse that came in unbidden, which I can ride bareback waving my arms in the air and not fall off.
Which is a laugh because if I got on a horse one side I would fall off the other
I’ll leave that there as the horse is another story.

Although I can create anything in this place and do anything, sometimes it’s nice to walk to the ocean, or ride the horse, instead of teleporting or flying..

Sometimes it’s nice to make things by hand instead of manifesting, could get boring just manifesting LOL.

This is a small description of my special place and when I heard Allison’s video it reminded me of it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a small description of my special place and when I heard Allison’s video it reminded me of it.
That sounds very like it June, I listened to some of the video yesterday.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Could we have a party there?

I found one part of the sessions very interesting - the idea of grounding in that world, rather than this one. I like the idea of saying I stand with what can be.

Reactions: Lila, Carl and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Was also a great day for me except the sound of a partially boroken climat mashine in the train

Can be nearly all day a thing happens

Reactions: June and Pod

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Could we have a party there?

I found one part of the sessions very interesting - the idea of grounding in that world, rather than this one. I like the idea of saying I stand with what can be.
Ooh yes Linda, a party what a good idea, especially as I have a vineyard there, didn’t get round to mentioning that
No one gets p..sd or out of hand, it’s too perfect for that. And for my food there I chose fruits, berries and nuts.
The variety and taste cannot be imagined while still here.
If I miss chocolate I’ll just have to manifest it at the time:))

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
QUOTE="Pod, post: 32781, member: 3"]Just create a chocolate berry tree June! :ROFL:[/QUOTE]

Now why didn’t I think of that.

Did I mention there are lots of chocolate berry trees, always full of fruit of course, so yummy.O.o:D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That's why I have no energy. I just want to sleep....

Reactions: Lila
Somehow this doesn't surprise me, the magnetometer totally spiked the other day and read south as magnetic north, then the whole magnetic spike from the sun went to ground and when it did a volcano of Hawaii bubbled up in a new place taking out homes. It's sort of like a lighteng strike from the sun - only magnetic. Reeks havoc on the ring of fire and Scuman resonance.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
Changing gears a little bit. I just listened to the latest from Allison Coe. An intriguing talk about two people that went to the New Earth after the shift. Think tree houses. It describes conditions there and what they do, how they look etc.....

I listened to this too. It was the first time I’ve come across Allison Coe. It seemed as if the future selves had rapidly transformed and life was very much being created from a healed matrix for those in that scene. Very encouraging glimpse... of a perhaps not too distant future. And treehouses! I’ve had a thing for living That way forever!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a treehouse 'glimpse' in one of the remote group healings. They were awesome! Adapted to our needs and grew on their own with us as we enjoyed them. Smelled and felt soooo much better than our current homes too<3
I'm far too tired now, but perhaps I'll try to find the link later:rolleyes:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I noticed a distinct uptick in lunacy levels in the secure Dementia unit where I volunteer, yesterday. That red splash on the graph says it all. My tolerance levels, which are normally pretty high, were almost burned out, I felt shattered just being in that environment for up to 4 hours. Think of those that can never leave that environment - who are locked in for their own safety and the safety of the general community. It literally is a madhouse, and it made me realise the prevalence of these behaviours now that have been shoved under the carpet for so long in our societies, only to get the label "Dementia" now. I had to struggle to not react to the elevated levels of madness. I am in a large body, and I needed every scrap of it to be centred like a mountain and let the energies bounce off it. I once thought I could handle being a counsellor in prison situations. I am very glad I did not head in that direction, now. The energies are causing people to go up to the boiling point - we need the calm, static centre to allow the energies to pass through, without having our places of disconnection or imbalance become the towering cliff from which we fall. We are the anchoring souls, and the bridging souls, and I really "know" and feel what is meant by the rollercoaster ride. We are already on it, and we need to dig deep to find our tolerance levels so that the madness around us can be frothed off like steam. We will emerge, still the steady rocks, amid the mayhem. I would like to remind people that animals are also feeling these levels, so compassion will need to be offered to any being with sentience.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
ok that don't astonish me, how i felt i counted with something similar

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We are the anchoring souls, and the bridging souls, and I really "know" and feel what is meant by the rollercoaster ride.
I just love the way you write Melt. Thank you for an awesome piece.

I am back to tapping with EFT. I find it helps through the highest of the waves, if anyone interested in learning or practising EFT here is a link: It is really easy to do and is, I find, very effective. At least you are DOING something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ok that don't astonish me, how i felt i counted with something similar
I awoke this morning with aching ribs, started EFT and have sobbed and sobbed. Aching ribs healed.

Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The energies are causing people to go up to the boiling point
I have been pondering since yesterday morning about the same thing. I checked the news and read about Israel/Iran/Syria trading blows again on one side of the spectrum and the release of prisoners by North Korea on the opposite side -with the personal experiences mentioned above by Pod, Alain, CrystalSong and HMelt in the middle. Perhaps the best option at this point then is to wait and just send calm and loving thoughts into the world to help during this transition period since it could be part of our mission to help at this point as it has been mentioned before in this thread and others before.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was a concert last night with hundreds of people, and it was wonderful. Everyone was joyful and happy. Even the stage lights did not bother me. People were friendly - strangers talking to each other - being courteous. I felt my energy grow and lift up.

Now earlier in the day I was around some decidedly service to self people, some of whom were overtly mean to others. One would not listen to the person directing traffic and would have run over her had she not jumped out of the way.

I rang both sides of the bell!

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I was a concert last night with hundreds of people, and it was wonderful. Everyone was joyful and happy. Even the stage lights did not bother me. People were friendly - strangers talking to each other - being courteous. I felt my energy grow and lift up.

Now earlier in the day I was around some decidedly service to self people, some of whom were overtly mean to others. One would not listen to the person directing traffic and would have run over her had she not jumped out of the way.

I rang both sides of the bell!
Hmm Linda, had a "similar" experience today, went in to buy steel today, the ladies at the front office were extra friendly, and the guy who usually had a sour, unfriendly attitude was so friendly, it was almost weird :)

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
you have about 3 months to start making those choices, fellow travellers. For indeed, the New Earth is manifesting and we are invited to cross that magical bridge that was activated on the 5/5 Star Gate on the 5th of May. This “Rainbow Bridge” is within you, and it will activate for you so soon as you make the choice to relocate your life into the multi-dimensional New Earth.
It is your choice.
The Preparation for Shift and the “Rolling Waves” of Photonic Diamond Light and Water Codes
The preparations for this shift began shortly after the Aquarius Gate on the 2nd of February. By March the rolling waves of Cosmic energy had intensified to such an extent that the creative birthing of New Earth was unmistakable!
These waves of Cosmic energy are “lifting” matter into the higher forms of pulsating light that are necessary for it to exist in the higher dimensions of Earth Reality in the New Earth. They are arriving simultaneously with the Diamond Light and Water Codes that are being received right now.
It is no wonder that our physical bodies are being so impacted by this energetic process, as is the Earth.
The Earth is entering into a period of “seeding” the New Earth and the “New Lemuria”, a version of New Earth Reality that will feature a Paradise Earth that will be the focus of the ReGenesis process that Archangel Michael spoke about.
This “seeding” process has begun in Hawaii, where the energy of Pele the Fire Goddess is helping to initiate the New Lemuria project. What may look like destruction on the 3D level is the manifestation of the birthing of the New Earth/New Lemuria Blueprint for the Higher Dimensions. Those Galactic Elders who are working with the New Lemuria energy and whose mission is to guide others across the bridge are already in place in Hawaii. They will feel within themselves the need to open the access to New Lemuria both for themselves and others who will join them.
This process is also taking place within the bodies of those who are evolving into Diamond Light and making themselves ready to migrate to the New Earth Reality.
The first step was Galactic Reconnection, where the Left and Right Brain were balanced and the creative energy was allowed to flow. This allowed for Connection with the Galactic Council and for assignments to be issued to those who will be the way showers and “Bridge Activators” for this process.

http://starchildglobal.com/channels-and-articles/the-earth-in-transition-to-new-earth-the-future-is-now/

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
5/5 Star Gate on the 5th of May.
I sensed May 5th was a magical day, I awoke up at 5.55.

Thanks for this LOTOS> Very interesting.
Ah it is Celia Fenn! I used to be in touch with her. Amazing woman.

Reactions: Lotos
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Since late 2017, I’ve been Seeing a huge symbolic transparent crystalline “Rainbow Bridge” out in space, sort of like the one in the Thor movies, but Earth and all of us on Earth are steadily ascending across it. How literal this rainbow bridge actually is I don’t know, but I do know that it represents what and where we and Earth are now in 2018 within the Ascension Process; we are in TRANSITION on a planetary scale, not just a few Forerunner/Wayshower individuals as we’re used to.
https://highheartlife.com/2018/05/11/the-ascension-crossing-point/

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)