The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
GEOMAGNETIC STORMS INTENSIFY: Geomagnetic storms have intensified to category G2 as Earth moves deeper into a stream of fast-moving solar wind. The gaseous material is flowing from a wide hole in the sun's atmosphere. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras, especially in the southern hemisphere where deepening autumn darkness favors the visibility of Southern Lights

Planetary K-index
Now: Kp= 6 storm
24-hr max: Kp= 6 storm

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My friend started looking at her skills and abilities outside the norms of job descriptions. Once she did that, more opportunities opened up. Start a list of what you are good at - what you like to do - compliments people give you - forget about training and certifications.
i give it also a try

Reactions: June
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
that happiness carries over into the rest of our lives.
Yes, it is about the happiness factor isn't it because the unhappy people really manage to create misery everywhere and it is so destructive! There is also the energy of "I work a job I hate to earn money for you so you must do as I tell you"

Oh please let's dissolve that paradigm. The blackmailing power of suffering.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The insistence on formal training seemed to come in only in the last 30-40 years
I wonder now if this is slowly being seen for the scam it is. I liked the idea of apprenticeships. Used to be huge in this country, but now it is college and university for everyone. Skills like black smithing (vital to the community) or dry stone wall building which all died out are now slowly re-emerging.

Young people going to university and leaving to work in MacDonalds or Amazon, despite their qualifications are becoming increasingly common.

Here in Dumfries we have a lot of foreign students who come for degrees. I knew one who returned to Mexico, full of hope and passion, having done a degree in computers and smart cities (?) all ready to earn good money and marry his girl friend. Last I heard, he was working in a chicken bar.

I just checked online and found this from The Independent last year. "We have invented a Britain where a university degree is some sort of minimum educational and social qualification." That just about says it all.

Whatever happened to "a wealth of experience"

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/degree-degradation-with-too-many-university-graduates-and-not-enough-jobs-many-are-finding-10461190.html

Reactions: June and Snowmelt
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Something amazing seems to be occurring under the earth's surface...

Lifted this from today's Unspun. Thanks Bernie and MrMBB333

Is this part of the high Schumann frequencies we have been having lately? She's shaking it up!!!!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, it is about the happiness factor isn't it because the unhappy people really manage to create misery everywhere and it is so destructive! There is also the energy of "I work a job I hate to earn money for you so you must do as I tell you"

Oh please let's dissolve that paradigm. The blackmailing power of suffering.

so familar 75% of my firm knows that negatif thinking of work

Reactions: Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
you can thank carl for i didn't knew about the site without him

Reactions: Carl

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I don't know if any one has done a write up on the base Schumann Resonance before, ie. it's basically the speed of light divided by the circumference of the earth with a slight adjustment. The higher frequencies being harmonics due to the changes taking place.

An interesting web page that I came across:
http://www.earthbreathing.co.uk/sr.htm

Reactions: Pod and Pucksterguy
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have a sense that this is correct. Feeling pretty strange myself.......anyone able to corroborate this?

The Pleiadians have communicated that this short message needs to be relayed to the surface population.

The Pleiadian Fleet is now utilizing AN conversion to start spiritually and energetically activating certain key members of the surface population in full alignment with their Soul free will.

The purpose of this activation needs to remain classified for now.

This activation may include visions, lucid dreams, kundalini awakenings and rapid transformation of belief systems.

If you are experiencing such an activation, stay calm and do not act impulsively, especially in your close personal relationships.

https://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk

Reactions: Maryann

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Moved into my dad's basement
Oh yeah. I got that move to parent's house for financial breakdown reasons behind me from 2012-2015, 4 years altogether, wasn't easy.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I have a sense that this is correct. Feeling pretty strange myself.......anyone able to corroborate this?

The Pleiadians have communicated that this short message needs to be relayed to the surface population.

The Pleiadian Fleet is now utilizing AN conversion to start spiritually and energetically activating certain key members of the surface population in full alignment with their Soul free will.

This activation may include visions, lucid dreams, kundalini awakenings and rapid transformation of belief systems.

If you are experiencing such an activation, stay calm and do not act impulsively, especially in your close personal relationships.

I saw this on Friday and initially did not think too much about it, then remembered the weird event that happened to me late Wednesday evening. That was why I was so out of it on Thursday, and to a lesser extent Friday as well.

I've not had any visions or lucid dreams, but having had a kundalini awakening back in 1994, I know what the beginnings of one of those feels like, I've been feeling activity at the base of my spine on and off all day today.

Not sure what a rapid transformation of my belief systems would get me.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've not had any visions or lucid dreams, but having had a kundalini awakening back in 1994, I know what the beginnings of one of those feels like, I've been feeling activity at the base of my spine on and off all day today.
I have had a low grade headache all day as if something is being done to third eye and crown area and my teeth hurt. Despite the sunshine I have been inside all day, do not want to be around people at all. Normally on any day that is not raining I am in the gardens.

I also have a lot of activity in the base of my spine and am either very expanded or experiencing programme emotions.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been following the Southwest flight with the exploding engine. Something that keeps coming up is that there was "extra support or a third pilot" in the cockpit - meaning that the pilots acknowledge receiving help from God / the universe.
I"ve been feeling this kind of thing A LOT lately. I'll read an account of something that "should have" been a worse tragedy and have a very strong sense that there was some "Divine Intervention" if you will.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My eyebrows went up all the way when I read "kundalini awakenings." To me that implies that such awakenings should be for the very highly evolved individuals -I was taught in my youth that kundalini awakenings not done at the proper time (accidentally sometimes) were very dangerous and could produce severe cases of mental problems. If some currently incarnated souls have reach the kundalini awakening point they would probably be the future nations'/world new leaders for the next phase. If so, changes are forthcoming anytime.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
http://maryshutan.com/the-three-phases-of-kundalini/

I think the Pleiadians are talking about the first phase Carl.

During this first phase you begin clearing your own material… and then find yourself coming into contact with bigger flows of energy. And bigger blockages. The traumas, wounds, and energies from our family, our ancestors, and past lives are processed- or come up for clearing. This is a deeply physical, emotional, spiritual process. It results in a lot of physical and emotional pain, existential crisis when your belief systems suddenly shift after you have cleared a big ancestral pattern (for example), and a lot of the symptoms discussed here of twitching, lack of control, changes in the body/mind/spirit and even near-death experiences.

The first phase of Kundalini awakening is a very difficult process. Even though you may flicker– or realize “higher” experiences of oneness, bliss, peace, and all of the wonderful things of being in flow and having the direct experience that you are in divine flow– these are temporary as you sludge through the layers and layers of un-awakened Self. It is also true that Kundalini may flow up the spine higher temporarily as you realize the possibilities of the second and third phases of Kundalini. When Kundalini courses temporarily with great force, we get a lot of symptoms (like a great wave crashing on a rock) in the midst of it, and then our Kundalini becomes less active or forceful and returns to the first, second, or third chakra processing. So we may realize a further state (such as the second phase of K rising) but then we go back to what we need to process in the first when the energy becomes less of a tsunami and more of a gentle flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
i sothed a personal conflict today that made me a bit crazy for a while, no i feel far better
Excellent Alain. I have stayed away from people today. Not even answering the phone.

Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Changing gears a little bit. I just listened to the latest from Allison Coe. An intriguing talk about two people that went to the New Earth after the shift. Think tree houses. It describes conditions there and what they do, how they look etc.....

Reactions: Glenda Ann and Carl

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK

I know that something is going on. The problem I have is with the source of that info, I don't know where Cobra gets that stuff from.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
http://maryshutan.com/the-three-phases-of-kundalini/

I think the Pleiadians are talking about the first phase Carl.

During this first phase you begin clearing your own material… and then find yourself coming into contact with bigger flows of energy. And bigger blockages. The traumas, wounds, and energies from our family, our ancestors, and past lives are processed- or come up for clearing. This is a deeply physical, emotional, spiritual process. It results in a lot of physical and emotional pain, existential crisis when your belief systems suddenly shift after you have cleared a big ancestral pattern (for example), and a lot of the symptoms discussed here of twitching, lack of control, changes in the body/mind/spirit and even near-death experiences.

The first phase of Kundalini awakening is a very difficult process. Even though you may flicker– or realize “higher” experiences of oneness, bliss, peace, and all of the wonderful things of being in flow and having the direct experience that you are in divine flow– these are temporary as you sludge through the layers and layers of un-awakened Self. It is also true that Kundalini may flow up the spine higher temporarily as you realize the possibilities of the second and third phases of Kundalini. When Kundalini courses temporarily with great force, we get a lot of symptoms (like a great wave crashing on a rock) in the midst of it, and then our Kundalini becomes less active or forceful and returns to the first, second, or third chakra processing. So we may realize a further state (such as the second phase of K rising) but then we go back to what we need to process in the first when the energy becomes less of a tsunami and more of a gentle flow.
Back in 1994, I didn't have the www to go and look up what was happening to me. I went through 2 to 3 years of very uncomfortable living, lucky to get an hours sleep at night, wondering what the vibrations were all over my body, etc.

Reactions: Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I know that something is going on. The problem I have is with the source of that info, I don't know where Cobra gets that stuff from.
I agree I do not feel comfortable with the COBRA energy either. But I feel comfortable with my own intuition.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
The Pleiadians I am in contact with have never spoken of "The Event" as such, but they tend to observe the conversation rather than guide it, until a certain point. The other day, the mentioned for the first time I can recall "the event that is to come, that is in process". Most of the personal readings I'm doing are echoing a transformational experience, which I'm also going through (I think anyone on this planet is, to some extent).

In a conversation with Joegil, a soul aspect of myself in the process of integration, I asked her about moving forward in the transformation, both that she and I are experiencing and that others are going through. Sharing here in hopes it will be hepful:

"Shedding layers of self-identification leads to this freedom you desire. The first thing to release is the idea that it is something you do not already have. The next step is to look at yourself through an expanded set of eyes. Include me and Anica and the feeling you remember of Pleiadian living. Then come into the moment. Vision will follow."

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Speaking for myself, Maryann, I find this very helpful; like an echo of something I know, something familiar.
Thanks you<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Speaking for myself, Maryann, I find this very helpful; like an echo of something I know, something familiar.
Thanks you<3
That thing that is somehow familiar is not something we do not have, but something we have forgotten.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't know whether this is of any interest @Pod
Very interesting Toller. Thanks for posting it. I wonder if something is happening, it has been an amazing day for me so far and I had a Pleidian healing chamber a while ago, something I have not had for ages. It was magic!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)