The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Ah, yes. But we have very powerful dark forces that would rather push the destruction button erasing us from the face of the Earth rather than relinquishing power or seeing the light. Many of them are already making preparations (building bunkers, buying properties outside potential areas of impact, etc. -saw an article about it a couple of weeks ago) ahead of time trying to survive once the button is pushed and bombs fly. I believe civilizations came and went ahead of us, even some surpassing us in scientific knowledge, that then destroyed themselves due to conflict (Indian culture keeping some record of it).

The challenge for us is to avoid the same fate and not just having a few survivors to start a new cycle. My hope is that this time, as June mentions: "the tsunami of raised human consciousness" is so strong that somehow nobody pushes the destruction push button first.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The challenge for us is to avoid the same fate and not just having a few survivors to start a new cycle. My hope is that this time, as June mentions: "the tsunami of raised human consciousness" is so strong that somehow nobody pushes the destruction push button first.
I'm thankful for the fact that I've lost ALL concerns about any kind of wholesale, destructive future. And believe you me, that's a complete 180 from where I was a few years ago.

I'm confident that the timeline I'll experience will be a relatively smooth, graceful shift...and I envision that what we're calling "The Event" will be what makes that possible. Not that I have any visions, mind you--I'm not conscious of that ability just yet...

:)

I realize that not everyone will experience the transition in the same way, but I'm hopeful and intend that many, many people will be pleasantly surprised at how well things actually go, all things considered and free will choices always honored, of course!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Bless your heart Stargazer! You made my day! Really hoping you are 110% correct.
Thank you...you made my day too! :p

Well then claim that as your chosen timeline and set your own intentions for it to happen too! You might be surprised at how quickly things start showing up in support of that outcome! I always am!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Seriously? Who would ever have thought we'd hear words like that coming from the mouth of ANY US President!
Brilliant eh? Amazing how the U.S. is the foremost aggressor on the planet and they try to pretend they are s[reading peace and democracy.

Here is another "kick 'em in the butt truth" from Assad of Syria:

Reactions: Stargazer

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
All of you have such wonderful perspective. Thank you for sharing it.

I also claim my own timeline. In my version of reality, the Event is already starting. Our solar system has already entered a nebula of higher vibration energies that will fundamentally restructure the nucleus of every single atom in the beings and world that I live on/in.

I anticipate seeing duality really come to a crescendo as evidenced by the US election. I see myself in a triangulated position as an observer. Meanwhile, I work on my own ascension to embrace this higher vibration so that I may go to the dimension that I would prefer.

Putin, Trump, Clinton: all beings swept up in the race to evolve on their own trajectory. We watch duality being played out and I believe we will all be sifted/triaged as we travel toward our chosen timeline/planet/dimension.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Excellent Moonseal! Perhaps we will notice that our versions of reality are being manifested when we hear/see politicians actually telling the truth regardless of the consequences. Yes, perhaps I'm too much of a dreamer :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
All of you have such wonderful perspective. Thank you for sharing it.

I also claim my own timeline. In my version of reality, the Event is already starting. Our solar system has already entered a nebula of higher vibration energies that will fundamentally restructure the nucleus of every single atom in the beings and world that I live on/in.

I anticipate seeing duality really come to a crescendo as evidenced by the US election. I see myself in a triangulated position as an observer. Meanwhile, I work on my own ascension to embrace this higher vibration so that I may go to the dimension that I would prefer.

Putin, Trump, Clinton: all beings swept up in the race to evolve on their own trajectory. We watch duality being played out and I believe we will all be sifted/triaged as we travel toward our chosen timeline/planet/dimension.
Divinely stated.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Melt might be right, the event could be a rising crescendo. There has always been a prophesy of the end of the world. The end of times. Armageddon. The end of the system. Now it's The Event, different generations, different names.
I guess that one of the things we get to choose is how this 'war', 'Aramgeddon', 'Event', whatever we call it, looks like. I love the progression from seeing it as a war to an Event<3

I thought the event wasn't a kind of major war. Rather the opposite.
No less effective if it is a shift in consciousness perceived by each of us in the midst of our everyday lives than if it is a death of all of us (also a way to shift consciousness). This newly informed life can then continue with that new information embedded into our everyday, transforming it moment to moment. The latter is abrupt, massively disruptive and readily perceived as 'negative' while the former has the potential to be perceived as 'positive' if one is open to it and has no less potential to allow things to continue on with a shift in the direction of flow, bit by bit, as we integrate the new information. For some, it seems, it will be seen as very 'positive':ROFL:

And the Chicago Cubs winning The World Series??!!! :D
I love the idea of the the unusual becoming the norm<3

First it could be one event, the next week two, the following five, and so on until novelty becomes the norm, including our awakening.
you keep hearing the word "event" which seems to mean a sudden happening then everybody getting used and learning to work with a new reality.
...No less than I love the idea of simple acts of kindness and simple demonstrations of new ways of 'being' becoming the norm:-D

There are a lot of elderly people in the town where I live and most of them look tired and lonely. I make a conscious effort to smile at as many as possible, sometimes it is only one, but it's lovely to see a face light up and smile back.
I know that as I walk round the station, watering plants, collecting litter, being a pod, my energy field says to people "Whatever is happening, you are OK. We are OK" and they smile at me and I smile back and there is a connection. This is my job. You can imagine I probably pass 30 = 50 people a day. This is my real job! Heaven is in my eyes.
...And we can all do our part in ways that are just as subtle as an Event that doesn't make the news as such; rather it makes the news repeatedly in many different forms:-D from non-wars to our favourite 'ultimate underdog' teams winning.

However, I was there to strengthen and support on sidelines. When people decide to turn away from the status quo, they will have a nice place to go.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Everyday is one day closer to the Event. Soon. I feel that the time is upon us. Look to the sky and more importantly to your heart. When it happens, you'll know when that moment comes. <3s

A peaceful transition is possible. (:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Everyday is one day closer to the Event. Soon. I feel that the time is upon us. Look to the sky and more importantly to your heart. When it happens, you'll know when that moment comes. <3s

Yes, Brian. A peaceful transition is possible, but, is it probable? I think that for some it will be peaceful, but not for others -much of a shock. I wish (and visualize) well to all though. Now, and I believe it was mentioned here in the forum before, we need to be ready to assist the ones that are impacted seriously by the Event -that is assuming too we are not between the impacted ourselves.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Maybe people can choose what sort of transition they will experience. Some people love drama, some like everything calm. I feel that I am ready to explode at the moment, with an inner trenbling in my whole body.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Maybe people can choose what sort of transition they will experience. Some people love drama, some like everything calm. I feel that I am ready to explode at the moment, with an inner trenbling in my whole body.
Agree with you very much Pod, many people love the drama. For people to choose the sort of transition they will experience implies not only foreknowledge of the Event (that I don't believe it is the case in many instances) plus a conscious choice. Unless all is done at other levels, prior to incarnating in order to experience the Event. Which in turn could take us into another discussion about free-will versus predetermination.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Which in turn could take us into another discussion about free-will versus predetermination.
Humans do not have free will. Souls do, which is why the ascension is so important because people will rememeber they are soul based and eternal.

Oh Gosh, I do not know where that came from.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The idea that we can choose resonates greatly with me. I feel that the experience we have will depend not only on a predetermined "soul path", but also on the choices we make here in the physical.

The more we're able to align ourselves with the idea of a smooth, peaceful, and harmonious transition (or shift) the more likely we will be to have that experience.

If we align ourselves with drama, struggle, and chaos, however, then that will be more likely our experience.

I also really feel that our "window of choice" is rapidly closing...that whatever experience we "stick with" will become manifest in our very near future.

Whatever that may be, it's gonna be a thrill to be here for it!!! :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Humans do not have free will. Souls do, which is why the ascension is so important because people will rememeber they are soul based and eternal.

Oh Gosh, I do not know where that came from.
Good one Pod! One of my teachers said basically the same (he had studied and done thousands of astrological charts for many years). It must have come to you from experience (at many levels and lifetimes) through your higher-self.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
One of my teachers said basically the same
Thank you Carl. I did not know where the bit about free will and The Event came from, just typed it.

Normally when I write that I get hammered by people who believe otherwise (you know, how this is the planet of free will) Fact is we have to believe there is free will because if you KNOW there is none then you cannot ever be angry at someone for their choices, especially if they hurt you. For me too, even though I know there is no free will, I still find myself playing the game sometimes. Most of the time though I know "If I don't mind, it will not matter"
When I woke up on a beach in Israel, I "heard" three things.

1. There is no free will.
2. We are made of the same stuff as stars
3. You can go and be a beach bum and the world will get along very well without you.

It all comes down to "belief" and "knowing"

A belief is a "lie about life file" in the individual consciousness programme. Hell, even the word B-E-L-I-E-F has the word, LIE, FILE, BELIE BE LIE, LIFE. Says it all. That is where the programmes are.

However, when you KNOW something, nothing can change it except more knowing. Knowing comes from the heart (earth) and it comes from direct experience which is why religion is dying now because that is mostly about someone else's experience. I KNOW I am an eternal Being of multi dimensional consciousness. I did not read it to believe it, I know it because I have experienced myself as that (many times)

This is why mindfulness is so important. It will tell you where the programmes are so you can start deconstructing them. I clear my programmes emotionally, usually they were implanted through pain during my childhoodand so I have to release the original pain which holds the programme in place. I akso know that once you start on the path of ascension, life will help you create situations and attract into your life everything you need for the upgrade.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh, wow...so here's a very nice synchronicity! Just after I made this post I saw this beautiful post on Jennifer Farley's blog, "The Creator Writings".

I'm including the image here, because it spoke to me about the choices we have for our future (both as a collective and as individuals):

View attachment 2001

And here's the post:

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/your-way-your-choice/
"However, you have the free will to make your life exactly what you want. This blessed gift can never be taken from you"

God I so dislike this sort of spiritual bullshit. If people really had the choice to make their lives exactly what they wanted, why in hell is the world in such a mess? Try telling that to people in India who have just lost their life savings and are struggling because the Indian government decided to ban certain denominations of notes.

Or try telling it to the peole of Ukraine, or Syria. Just the sort of pompous crap that a white person in the West would write. In other words if your life if crap it is your fault. Seriously!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
"If people really had the choice to make their lives exactly what they wanted, why in hell is the world in such a mess?
My feeling is that it's because most of the world has been programmed into hopelessness. People have been programmed by those in "authority" to believe that they're completely powerless and don't have any choice at all.

Just the sort of pompous crap that a white person in the West would write. In other words if your life if crap it is your fault. Seriously!
Sometimes it takes someone "outside" of a problem to point out another way or another possibility. If you're lost in a forest, for example, it may be helpful to have someone in a helicopter to direct you back to the trail. They're not surrounded by the trees and, even though they may not necessarily have a much broader view of the situation, their point of view will always be different. That difference and a willingness to change direction may be just enough to help you out of the woods and back on track.

Bottom line? One can just accept things as they are, one can fight them in the hopes of overcoming them, or one can always look for another, perhaps more creative solution.

No matter what the challenge may be, there is always a choice.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
No matter what the challenge may be, there is always a choice.
I hear you Stargazer but the education system, the fluoride, the drugs do not allow people to even think of a choice. It is so arrogant for an American white woman to preach about choice as a spiritual concept when it is the tax dollars of numb, ignorant Americans for the last 50 years that have fuelled most of the wars in the world.

I know this from the UK too. One of the reasons I am here in this country, almost against my ego will, is because the negative vortex for patriacrchy is situated here and we lightworkers are clearing it.

The posting from this woman was very flat, one dimensional. And interestingly enough, on my last visit to her website, I see a sparklling advert for some brokerage firm, then some for hotels. I bet she is raking it in pandering to people who think they are spiritually awake and aware.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I hear you Stargazer but the education system, the fluoride, the drugs do not allow people to even think of a choice.
Agreed...but despite those handicaps (and many, many others), quite a few of us have managed to find our way to "wakefulness" regardless (and thankfully so!).

It is so arrogant for an American white woman to preach about choice as a spiritual concept when it is the tax dollars of numb, ignorant Americans for the last 50 years that have fuelled most of the wars in the world.

I know this from the UK too. One of the reasons I am here in this country, almost against my ego will, is because the negative vortex for patriacrchy is situated here and we lightworkers are clearing it.
After listening to Jennifer in several interviews and following her blog for several years now, she's struck me as someone who has genuine abilities and a willingness to share them for the greater good. She posts almost daily messages of encouragement, doesn't ask for anything in return, and she is one of the people who helped me to rediscover my own connection with Source. In fact, some of her posts have helped me keep a positive attitude during some rather trying times--and I enjoy the insights they bring. For that, I will be forever grateful. Wherever she is in the world (and I seem to recall she's actually in Canada, but I could be wrong) I feel she's doing important work--just as I feel each of us is, in his or her own way.

The posting from this woman was very flat, one dimensional. And interestingly enough, on my last visit to her website, I see a sparklling advert for some brokerage firm, then some for hotels. I bet she is raking it in pandering to people who think they are spiritually awake and aware.
For what it's worth, I also have a Wordpress blog that displays ads. While I can't speak for Jennifer's relationship with Wordpress, I have no control over what ads are shown and I don't collect any money from them. Unfortunately, that's one of the pitfalls of having a "free" blog account. :(

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Agreed...but despite those handicaps (and many, many others), quite a few of us have managed to find our way to "wakefulness" regardless (and thankfully so!).

For what it's worth, I also have a Wordpress blog that displays ads. While I can't speak for Jennifer's relationship with Wordpress, I have no control over what ads are shown and I don't collect any money from them. Unfortunately, that's one of the pitfalls of having a "free" blog account. :(
That is really cool StarGazer. I love that you stand for her and support her. Great that she helped you.

You may well be right about the adverts, it is probably beyond her control, and I take that back if I am mistaken.

I too have helped many people to reconnect, to change, but never in a million years would I represent myself as speaking for the Creator.

The issue for me is choice. People who are asleep are people who are suffering and do not have a concept of choice. Only when they start to awaken to their soul consciousness do they awaken to choice. That awakening occurs from their Higher Self. That awakening is a Divine Inspiration.

I am deeply moved by the suffering of people.

Maybe that is why we need The Event.

I am not sure we need people like Jennifer.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I too have helped many people to reconnect, to change, but never in a million years would I represent myself as speaking for the Creator.

The issue for me is choice. People who are asleep are people who are suffering and do not have a concept of choice. Only when they start to awaken to their soul consciousness do they awaken to choice. That awakening occurs from their Higher Self. That awakening is a Divine Inspiration.

I am not sure we need people like Jennifer.
I think it will take a wide variety of things and situations to awaken our seemingly diverse human population. For some, it may be a childhood abuse or trauma. Others may only need a compassionate word or deed. For many, it may be a time of increased suffering and chaos. Despite all the alarms going off, there may even be those who "sleep" through them.

For me, the source of the light isn't quite as important as the fact that there IS a light--one that shines however brightly for others to see and perhaps follow.

You are a light. I am a light. Jennifer is a light. Each of us has a unique color and brilliance, but we are all lights shining in the darkness for others to see.

As unique aspects of All That Is, to have this experience we are all needed (and, I daresay, loved)!

:-D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Startgazer is correct, I feel, stating that we have been programmed worldwide (and in very clever ways by certain factions in power I may add) to accept the status quo ("don't rock the boat") and by use of certain institutions (and for that I must add certain organized religions) to accept that our rewards are not to be found in this world but in the other. They try to make us forget by all means that we, as part of the Source, must be indeed very powerful beings.

Many times people have rebelled against oppression in many places thru history, only to find out sadly that they too were taken advantage and were manipulated by other factions searching themselves for power and at the end the situation went simply from serving one master to serving another and the suffering continued and the world continued its march towards the mess we are in today.

I feel too that Pod is correct stating that now people are waking to their soul consciousness and realizing that after all they can have a choice. Thus our wish for the Event, so that we awake from the dream and realize that we have the power to make a choice and really change this 3d world. We have tried to make the change from the outside thru revolutions, but first I feel we must change inside ourselves and then the outside world will reflect our transformed selves.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As unique aspects of All That Is, to have this experience we are all needed (and, I daresay, loved)!
Of course we are loved, beyond measure, I recall Lady Isis telling me that she loved us so much there was never a need for forgiveness. When I first woke up it was with the knowledge that I was so beloved of God that nothing I did would ever detsroy that love. It was only years later when I had my second awakening that I understood that I WAS God (or Godling, a phrase I coined directly after the experience to describe how I felt in relation to the enormous energy and love I had come into contact with)

Of course, Jennifer plays her part as do I and you too.

I thank you for hanging on in there for this disucssion StarGazer. I will always have time for you. But sadly, no matter how much I look at Jennifer, I see only a flat character feeding off the energy of those who read her blog. No wonder she has to post every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)