The Dream Becomes Reality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My early morning dreams always have a direct message.

One piece of background - my daughter and I have been estranged from a part of our family. Despite our most sincere efforts, we could not heal the rift. I believe my mother had a lot to do with fanning the fires. Time passed, and we all went on with our lives. Yet, I always felt the connection with my cousin, who was more like a sister.

The dream
I saw my cousin asking a woman for help finding something. The woman thought for a moment, wrote a name on a piece of paper and asked my cousin if she knew this person. My cousin looked at it, gasped, and said "It is my cousin, but she will never help me now".

Suddenly, I was in the room with my cousin, looking around and trying to figure out why I was there. The woman said "You are a magician and can help your cousin". I had a dumbfounded look on my face. The woman said, "Oh, I see the problem". She proceeded to cut strings that were attached to me and kept me from moving around (like a puppet). Once she did that, I could see and hear clearly. I sensed what people were looking for. Then I woke up.

After I awoke
So, I called my cousin (to whom I've not spoken in years) and left a message about having a funny dream that she needed my help and just wanted to check in. She called me back a little later, and we had a long chat. She asked about the dream. When I told her about the woman giving her a paper with my name on it, she gasped - just like in the dream, only I had not told her that part. She asked me an unusual question out of the blue - she asked if I was a counselor now. I said sort of, but I don't get paid as one.

We decided to sweep away the past (most of which I cannot remember anyway) and start fresh. In my little world, this qualifies as a miracle.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Good question - she did not seem to know about us being cousins.

In 2012, when I was having many dreams and visions in meditation about the "shift", I often was going to get my cousin so she could come along.
She definitely sounds like an important person. I wonder what will be revealed next in your journey together.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Good question - she did not seem to know about us being cousins.

In 2012, when I was having many dreams and visions in meditation about the "shift", I often was going to get my cousin so she could come along.
What a great dream, Linda! My immediate thought was in the context of "The Shift" (but then that's essentially the context I put everything in nowadays!) :)

I can't help but feel that at some point in the near future something incredible will happen that will leave many, many folks confused and bewildered. They'll have questions about what's happening--and many more will suddenly have "their strings cut" (as you describe, Linda). When that happens, I think the "awakened" will suddenly find themselves rediscovering skills, experiences, and abilities from many lifetimes past that will help humanity awaken itself, heal, and move ahead quite gracefully.

It's so wonderful that you and your cousin could be reunited! I definitely believe in miracles!

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Pay attention to your dreams. I'm reading the astonishing books by Jurgen Ziewe and he is an OOB explorer like none I've ever had the pleasure to read about. He says that you will learn a lot about your multidimensional self if you remember your dreams. Of course many dreams are simply an extension of the day or our thoughts but he says if you push past those kinds of dreams you will learn a whole lot!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You all have raised some good points. As I reflect, I see that I often can write or say what people need to hear, but the words come from my heart and not my head. I can feel the difference - the words bypass my thought process and just come from my mouth or fingertips. Sometimes I am surprised.

An important part of this dream is that when the strings were cut, I was immediately conscious of what people needed. So, I guess it was a merging of heart and head.

I have learned to pay attention to the early morning dreams because they carry important messages - often something to do or not do.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have been finding that the early morning dreams, or ones that I wake up with always contain something precious for me. If they point out something, I've come to view whatever it is as worth pondering and/or acting on. Often they involve things I went to bed wondering about or spent time trying to figure out during the day and didn't feel I was getting anywhere with. It may involve a complex health issue someone I know has, or a thorny parenting issue, solution to a creative project dilemma, way of fixing something complicated or new to me, whatever.

I am starting to add requests for help when I feel the need, especially if I have done all I can think of. We have reeeally needed this in our household over the past few weeks and, sure enough, things are now on the mend. As usual, it involved putting the request out there, letting go of it and then shaking my head in awe at how things worked out, in ways I could never have come up with on my own. Despite my awe, oftentimes I do play an active role in the resolution, especially if one of these early morning dreams or thoughts that I wake up with gives me a possible solution that I can try out. Other times I get to be like a kid watching something magical unfold in front of me without any need to participate except as a happy observer.

I often can write or say what people need to hear, but the words come from my heart and not my head. I can feel the difference - the words bypass my thought process and just come from my mouth or fingertips. Sometimes I am surprised.
Lol, Linda, I find myself fairly frequently nowadays, saying, 'Now, where did that come from? I know I said it, but can't figure out where it came from. I do think it's true, though.'

Thanks so much for sharing this. It is such a concrete example!
I have that vision of the puppet on the strings running in the background of my head now... wonder what that will bring up for me?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Pay attention to your dreams. I'm reading the astonishing books by Jurgen Ziewe and he is an OOB explorer like none I've ever had the pleasure to read about. He says that you will learn a lot about your multidimensional self if you remember your dreams. Of course many dreams are simply an extension of the day or our thoughts but he says if you push past those kinds of dreams you will learn a whole lot!
I would love to pay attention to my dreams if I ever remembered them, but I don't except for the occasional one.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I would love to pay attention to my dreams if I ever remembered them, but I don't except for the occasional one.
June, if you start a dream journal you will remember your dreams. When you go to sleep every night set an intent to remember your dream. Then keep a notebook or something to write on and a pen by your bed. I keep a journal. If you set your intent every night you will begin to remember your dreams but you have to write whatever you remember of the dream into your journal the minute you wake up or you'll forget the dream very quickly. After doing this for a while your subconscious will have become trained to allow you to remember your dreams.

I go back and browse my journal every once and a while and some of my dreams are pretty funny when I read them later on. Some are prophetic too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June, if you start a dream journal you will remember your dreams. When you go to sleep every night set an intent to remember your dream. Then keep a notebook or something to write on and a pen by your bed. I keep a journal. If you set your intent every night you will begin to remember your dreams but you have to write whatever you remember of the dream into your journal the minute you wake up or you'll forget the dream very quickly. After doing this for a while your subconscious will have become trained to allow you to remember your dreams.

I go back and browse my journal every once and a while and some of my dreams are pretty funny when I read them later on. Some are prophetic too.
I have done that Vickie, set the intent, didn't work, but to be fair maybe I was too impatient and didn't keep it up long enough. I will try again, this time with pen and pad by the bed. Just hope there is some success within a couple of weeks or so because I know I will get fedup if nothing seems to be happening. Yes I know, have patience June, not one of my strong points. :rolleyes:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Linda, I think the woman in your dream is the power part of you that has arrived with you together in a place/space where you can disconnect from all old aspects of domination and control. That must be one mighty patient woman you have with you there, stepping with you through all the karmic loops and tie-ups of energy, but knowing in advance that the time would come when the strings that bind can fall away naturally.

Good for you!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hailstones Melt you make a good point. When I awoke this morning, I had more clarification of the dream. Relationships in that part of the family are very, very complicated. Finally the time came when my cousin and I could be free of those strings.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My early morning dreams always have a direct message.

One piece of background - my daughter and I have been estranged from a part of our family. Despite our most sincere efforts, we could not heal the rift. I believe my mother had a lot to do with fanning the fires. Time passed, and we all went on with our lives. Yet, I always felt the connection with my cousin, who was more like a sister.

The dream
I saw my cousin asking a woman for help finding something. The woman thought for a moment, wrote a name on a piece of paper and asked my cousin if she knew this person. My cousin looked at it, gasped, and said "It is my cousin, but she will never help me now".

Suddenly, I was in the room with my cousin, looking around and trying to figure out why I was there. The woman said "You are a magician and can help your cousin". I had a dumbfounded look on my face. The woman said, "Oh, I see the problem". She proceeded to cut strings that were attached to me and kept me from moving around (like a puppet). Once she did that, I could see and hear clearly. I sensed what people were looking for. Then I woke up.

After I awoke
So, I called my cousin (to whom I've not spoken in years) and left a message about having a funny dream that she needed my help and just wanted to check in. She called me back a little later, and we had a long chat. She asked about the dream. When I told her about the woman giving her a paper with my name on it, she gasped - just like in the dream, only I had not told her that part. She asked me an unusual question out of the blue - she asked if I was a counselor now. I said sort of, but I don't get paid as one.

We decided to sweep away the past (most of which I cannot remember anyway) and start fresh. In my little world, this qualifies as a miracle.
A wonderful story Linda, so pleased for you. <3

K

KarlaSM

Wow, thanks for sharing your dream, beautiful!!

Oh gosh, I have been thinking so much this year about a cousin who used to be so close to me as a child, but our moms separated us with their conflicts and then my cousin had a marked preference for an older cousin and when I became aware of this I was devastated. I was like 8 years old I think. Since then, there has been no resolution and what is truly intriguing is that the problem with my cousin reflects in depth a karmic situation with a soul sister that I have not met in this lifetime. Complicated stuff.

But it is possible that by the end of the year I might see my cousin, and somehow, even if she will not talk much to me if I see her, I feel that somehow I want to bring more healing to the family through this broken connection. Sometimes I do some healing work to remove those attachments but I am looking forward to some sort of more direct contact at least once. I cross my fingers lol...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is a wonderful and heartening dream Linda. Thank you so much for sharing it. I wish love and joy to you and your cousin.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)