The Council: Expanding on an Idea (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been following Ron Head's channelings for several years now and really appreciate the positive focus and empowerment his material always presents. In addition to his channeling, Ron has done a number of QHHT sessions with Suzanne Spooner that have been equally fascinating.

Ron's most recent channeling of "The Council" was no exception--and what I really LOVED was their mention that any attempts to delay or "sidetrack" our progress toward ascension (or creation of a New Earth) would only serve to propel us forward even more quickly! As they also mention, I'm seeing more and more indications that this is happening...and I'm deeply grateful for these indications of progress.

I hope you'll also enjoy (with discernment as always):

http://ronahead.com/2017/02/08/council-expanding-idea/

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
SG,
Thank you for introducing me to someone new. You are like a walking spiritual encyclopedia.
LOL...my quest for spiritual knowledge and understanding has led me down many rabbit holes. I'm still not sure I've found either knowledge or understanding, but it's been an interesting journey thus far nonetheless!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)