The Consensus Between The Higher Self And The Shadow Self (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Carl, I would imagine that your desire to know how things tick would lead you on from manifested things to vibrational things.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes, Hailstones Melt! Like probably many, I was shown since childhood only a material world, like showing me one side of a coin (the coin representing the world). Then came the internal question, what is on the other side of the coin? Does it influence the first side of the coin I was always shown? So, came the study of many religions, philosophies, beliefs, etc. Even to the point of studying advanced theology, while still pursuing my degrees in engineering -we have to make a living in this material world after all :). Now, I believe that the rim of the coin is the key, it holds the other two sides (the material and the spiritual). It seems though that the rim is getting thinner now and we are all watching the merge of the material with the spiritual.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Very true my friends, some people find astrology confusing but deep within this field lies the understanding that all stellar bodies move like a huge system and we are part of it. Each body having a specific electromagnetic charge and dark matter/dark energy dynamic like a huge circular river flowing constantly.

Omg guys you know what is very difficult but interesting? I wonder if you can see this. If you hold a belief that for example you see light in the dark, then you will be put to test somehow, and if you manage to gain more understanding of these negative forces either in physical or in etherlands, you can see more how both converge.

It sucks sometimes because you state that you stick to something positive, a knowing and then Cosmic forces say..."are you sure? we will give you reasons not to feel that way or to proof that there is still a part of you that feels otherwise" and likely you find yourself saying, ok I surrender, to that subconscious truth that indeed instead of sticking to that positive part of me felt the opposite. Shadow work basically, and you say, ok then show to me why I feel this way...and a new door opens. :))s:p:)|

OP
K

KarlaSM

Yes very true Hailstones, it seems that lately these days the healing exercises are much more powerful than before because I was able to break some barriers that prevented me from accessing the worst traumas. For a long time my aura has been looking like it has a black hole on the right side of my body mostly and part of the left side. The black hole connects me to lots of timelines. The more I retrieve my aspects or soul fragments, the less will the cancer become a manifestation of condensed etheric traumas and the black holes will close completely at some point.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
I just wanted to drop in and thank you all for this genuinely thought provoking and soul shaking thread. KarlaSM am especially thankful to you for your article as well as exposing your soul to all of us. Am still thinking about this discussion on a regular basis, still digesting and processing and still learning. Thank you and blessing <3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Golmona and I say thank you so much in return, and to everyone in here for their loving support. May we all continue to amplify the flows of love that are so needed in our world to condense the peace of our souls into the physical. <3

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)