The Cholesterol Myths By Uffe Ravenkov (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I found this a few years back when I started my re-search on the TRUTH about Dis-Ease and the cures there of for mainly the US and I thought I would share it with you as it came to my mind in a strong way the other day along with a couple others but I have to locate them and I will post as I find them and as my inner self says to post it.

http://www.ravnskov.nu/cholesterol/

We are truly just lab rats to the CDC and Big Pharma....ha "the deep state"!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think that perhaps having a place to have pro-con type discussions that air the risks and benefits of common drugs would be of great benefit to many to let folks decide for themselves if they wanted to take a given medicine in a truly informed way... in my perfect world you could tune in to the the discussion as needed.

This site takes one through a nice example if how a 24% benefit can translate to having to treat perhaps tens or even hundreds of people for sometimes years in order to save one life... which would be great if the risks (side effects) weren't so scary.

But then again, as humans we make so many important, potentially life-threatening decisions every day w probably less information, for example every time we cross the street or get into a car. How many of us know our risk of death or dismemberment for doing so? For crossing at a given busy street vs a local quiet street? ...and on and on for every moment of our lives... starts to make Intuition look rather useful, !ol!

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
But then again, as humans we make so many important, potentially life-threatening decisions every day w probably less information, for example every time we cross the street or get into a car. How many of us know our risk of death or dismemberment for doing so? For crossing at a given busy street vs a local quiet street? ...and on and on for every moment of our lives... starts to make Intuition look rather useful, !ol!
Or we give away our power of choice to someone who is more "learned" or "wise" than we are (as recognized by those in "authority"). Doctors, judges, politicians, and the like. I really wonder how much of our modern medicine or science is based upon false beliefs, false information, or other doctrines, just because someone trusted the information they were given.

O_o

Then again, maybe trust or belief IS everything. Take the placebo effect. If we BELIEVE something will work, perhaps that's really all we need to allow it to work. Once, however, we begin waking up to other aspects of a treatment (such as political corruption, greed, financial manipulation, falsified studies and research, etc.) then we begin losing faith in it.

The more I think about it, the more I believe consciousness and our beliefs affect our experience, the world around us, and indeed, our reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, yes SG!
The biggest breakthroughs we make seem to be in areas where we've found ways to take back our own power/educate ourselves/believe in ourselves enough to try doing things ourselves, e.g. the printed book, meditation, the internet, giving ourselves space :)
Funny how the one seems to follow the other!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)