The Black Knight satellite, Philip K. Dick, Q, and the collective consciousness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I'm just now listening to the #WeThePeople live stream and they're talking about some interesting correlations between a recent (last night) post by Q regarding Zebra (Zebra_Zebra). One of the mods is talking about how VALIS is called Zebra in Dick's novels and the Black Knight satellite.

Not so long ago, Laron had gathered some info from me and some other... interdimensional watchers... to find out some more intel on what the Black Knight satellite is, its purpose, and its origin.

Listening to this discussion right now is flipping some switches in my head that are sparking and smelling of melted flux.

Here's the link to the stream if you feel like wading through to find the convo on this:
As I look at the screen, it says the stream started 3 hours ago, so about 3 hours into this link is where the thing is... this mod is blowing everyone's mind on this, connecting it with what's going on now in the Q-stream.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Not so long ago, Laron had gathered some info from me and some other... interdimensional watchers... to find out some more intel on what the Black Knight satellite is, its purpose, and its origin.
Here's the article I put together on the Black Knight Satellite.

https://www.transients.info/2017/07/black-knight-satellite-intuitive-insight/

Maryann, Daz Smith (a well known remote viewer and photographer who has worked with the Farsight Institute), and Lynn (an accurate psychic known for her internet blog Focus Sessions), contributed to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)