The benefits of Activated Charcoal (AC) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
C

Constantina

AC is one of those things I've been using religiously for years. In the beginning people were shocked to hear that something as simple as some black powder can be so healing. In fact I have had people tell me how wrong it is, without even investing themselves to the facts.
AC has been used for thousands of years to treat all kinds of ailments, its natural and incredibly effective.
Hospitals still use AC to treat drug overdoses/alcohol poisoning or any other type of poisoning.
I myself have used it for the following successfully:
-To prevent infection from a bite/scratch/wound
-To treat an infected spider bite
-Hangover (shh we all done it)
-Alternative to toothpaste (I haven't used toothpaste in 4 years) It treats gum disease and whitens teeth (not veneers)
-Face/Hair mask (removes impurities)
-Food poisining
-Throat infection
-Internal Cleanse

It is also safe to use on animals.

Just keep in mind that AC has tiny particles that literally suck up everything from your system and therefore cannot be used in combination with Western medicine (there has to be a 2hr wait in between)
It's not your everyday charcoal either, its something that has been made using extreme amounts of heat, using organic products like coconuts.

Have any of you successfully used activated charcoal before?
I keep mine in my bag always and it has never let me down.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Would be nice to try one of these days. Always thought it works if you use it.
Too bad the local grocery store doesn't sell AC. :p

Reactions: Stargazer
J

John Swails

Good Reminder there. Thanks! It really is quite useful. I spent some time a few years ago seeing about making my own once. Its really quite fascinating.

Reactions: Constantina

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
As well as the above, I've read it's useful taken in tablet form to help detox from heavy metals. Anyone have any theories on this?

J

John Swails

As well as the above, I've read it's useful taken in tablet form to help detox from heavy metals. Anyone have any theories on this?
I have known doctors for years to use it for that as well. Detox from heavy metals. I have known a few in my family that have been given activated charcoal also for extreme food poisoning and when antibiotics wont work that well.

Reactions: Laron
A

Anne

Love this stuff. I brush my teeth with it few times a week. So versatile.

Internally and externally it is incredible. Xo

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As well as the above, I've read it's useful taken in tablet form to help detox from heavy metals. Anyone have any theories on this?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, o_O I wouldn't expect it to adsorb to heavy metals (not recommended for acute heavy metal poisoning), so am questioning that one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)