The Beer Plant - drink beer, eat plants, be happy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is a phrase - "only in Austin", which describes our wonderfully weird side. We have a new pub in town that certainly fits the bill.

The Beer Plant is the first vegan gastropub, combining craft beer, wine and cocktails with a 100% plant-based menu. Serving decadent vegan dishes in a farmhouse pub atmosphere, The Beer Plant aims to create a new model for dining and drinking on the healthy side.
http://thebeerplant.com/#home-section

Started by long-time vegans who like to drink beer and have some snacks, the Beer Plant is taking off here. Not only are vegans and vegetarians flocking to it, carnivores are pleasantly surprised. They have a rotating stock of craft beers, wines, and liquor. They also have special tastings and dinners, which are fun. The best part is that they are not downtown! Let's see if I can get my family to give it a try.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
As an avowed beer drinker. That sounds like an awesome place. I am a carnivore (much to some folks chagrin) however a plate of Nachos and tempura fried veg are always a good snack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)