THE ART OF NATURE (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I went to the forest this afternoon and conducted a distance healing session. I did not go there for a while and today the Earth was vibrational and I felt the art of nature during the healing. So I took a pic of the place I was standing to send the healing. I was standing on a trunk of a cut tree and the roots were replaying to the energy I was channeling. Such a beautiful moment !
I also discovered a new baby tree born on a trunk of an old one that has been cut and it is so amazing ! Nature is an artist filled with magic and life flows in what it creates.
On my way the branches were moving in a harmonious way making strange sounds melted with bird singing and butterflies passing and flying with joy.

18199463_1770684293244825_177815863337514458_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Sure is a pretty place! Bet they (the forest beings) were glad to see you!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
To me it seems like amethyst coming from the crown of the tree. I believe this gem stone is associated with the crown chakra, as well as awareness and wisdom. This is a very cool picture of the sharing of energy.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For what it's worth here it is Henda, I felt,like having a go and this is what appeared. I've done my own interpretation I'll be interested in other opinions. :nail
This is my interpretation..... There is a solid imovable base. The trunk shows strength and determination. It has had its share of traumas while growing, there are bumps and bruises showing but only on the outside, the inside seems clear.
The orange flame is strength flowing into the foliage, it meanders on through, sometimes hidden but is always there.
The colourful foliage appears ethereal, reaching upwards and outwards, ever seeking to expand.
The tree has born magical fruit with the appearance of jewels. Some of the fruit falls down to burst open and seed the ground below. Small animals spread the seed afar, while birds transport it across oceans. So planting the whole planet with seeds of love.

I see this as our group. We have all had our traumas, bumps and bruises but we hold pure love within us. We have grown strong with one mind..........to radiate LOVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)