The Anunnaki, Mankind's Enslavement and the Afterlife Deception (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
“They required it. The exact reason is unknown, but it had something to do with the way that gold modulated the frequency of their body. Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival. The record is a little vague as to exactly why it was so important. But these records mention that their entire planet had twelve major cities and all of them were made of a semi-transparent gold. Even the book of Revelations refers to this.”

(...)
“You see, the whole principle that was behind this entire endeavor could be summed up in one word: separation. Everything exists in separation within the earth plane and its afterlife planes as well. But, according to the WingMakers, what is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness—not through the unconscious mind, which only links us in separation, but rather through the life essence that is us. And this life essence is sovereign and integral. It is I AM, WE ARE. No one is above, no one is below. No one is better, no one is lesser.”
The whole article is here

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/the-anunnaki-mankinds-enslavement-and.html

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My goodness that is a very long article to read I will have to come back to it, so much info in there. It answers some questions I have been asking for years. But there is so much more to it. Explaining how we all started, how we became trapped in the human body believing we have no power and so much more. But as I said, I haven't read it all yet, looking forward to doing so. Also looking forward to reading comments from others.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
My goodness that is a very long article to read I will have to come back to it, so much info in there. It answers some questions I have been asking for years. But there is so much more to it. Explaining how we all started, how we became trapped in the human body believing we have no power and so much more. But as I said, I haven't read it all yet, looking forward to doing so. Also looking forward to reading comments from others.
Well at the beginning in what he calls the 1.0 humans, it was kind of a trap. All humans were cloned in very limited physical shapes. But the 2.0 are different more evolved because they have been given the ability to recreate themselves by production. And actually they have 3 layers that makes them infinite beings but it has been hidden from them by a veil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well at the beginning in what he calls the 1.0 humans, it was kind of a trap. All humans were cloned in very limited physical shapes. But the 2.0 are different more evolved because they have been given the ability to recreate themselves by production. And actually they have 3 layers that makes them infinite beings but it has been hidden from them by a veil.
Thanks Henda. I will make sure my iPad is charged 100% and hopefully read it this evening.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival.
It was the Monoatomic Gold and I wanted to let everyone know that in Laurence Gardner books "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" and "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark", he speaks of how it was used and still used by the Anunnaki and the Royal Bloodlines.
Also Zechariah Sitchin has a whole series on the Anunnaki but for an overall review type report the "Anunnaki Chronicals" is a good read and "The Lost Book of Enki"

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I know this may sound strangely esoteric (but what doesn't, coming through my keyboard) I seem to recall reading somewhere about the hidden value of gold--that it somehow enhances our connection with underlying energies and Source energy. This makes sense to me, as I understand that gold is an excellent conductor of electricity.

When one considers even the microscopic transfer of gold particles when a gold coin changes from hand-to-hand, I can see even more motive for the "elites" or Posers That Were to control it, hoard it, and remove it from our hands.

:oops:

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
control it, hoard it, and remove it from our hands.
Hey there Stargazer, in the time the Anunnaki lived in the Garden of Eden biblically as the place with the most MG (Starfire) was
where the Euphrates and Tigris rivers drained into the Persian Gulf. Maybe one can reason as to why the troops were in Kuwait,
guarding the gold and the Stargate that is supposed to be in the Gulf of Aden off the shores of Yemen.
The Anunnaki supposedly came here to mine the gold because their home Nibiru was a basic waste land and they could no longer breath as the atmosphere was polluted and they used the gold dust to cleans the atmosphere. Also I have read too according to Gerald Clark that they
ate the MG as do the elite as it IS said to inhance the Pineal Gland!
http://www.geraldclark77.com/starfire-gold---info.html

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if you see for 1 second or 2 light lighter in the sky the evening can that have something to do with the crack of portal 1? or was it something in the clouds and nothing more

Reactions: Stargazer

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
if you see for 1 second or 2 light lighter in the sky the evening can that have something to do with the crack of portal 1? or was it something in the clouds and nothing more
I think if you see a light or flash in the sky it very well could be a portal or an alternate / parallel dimension or universe opening up. Are you talking about a particular time frame?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it was one time in the last 2 weeks i analysed a bit the clouds in the sky from my window perhaps 21pm european time

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
I recently heard that humans have no gold in them but all the other minerals in the periodic chart are in us. I find this curious.
Starting some months ago I started taking MG and Ormus both, I've nothing to report though, maybe I'll healthily outlive everyone, maybe not. LOL

Having read much of the interview with Narudo I had to quit, it just doesn't match up with what I see in the Akashic Records. Somethings seem wildly out of context and out of order and other things he says I've never even seen in the Records.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the part i realy realised was the clouds who were of a middle blue color or so

speaking of this not quite in context perhaps

i figured out a planet i saw in the sky could only been jupiter so as to say how nice

but i saw one day a star that was blinking in red or orange such as a dying star or so, later on the evening i went out and but where is the star

Reactions: Stargazer and Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
the part i realy realised was the clouds who were of a middle blue color or so

speaking of this not quite in context perhaps

i figured out a planet i saw in the sky could only been jupiter so as to say how nice

but i saw one day a star that was blinking in red or orange such as a dying star or so, later on the evening i went out and but where is the star
Yes, that is truly a nice gift to see a planet and have special things like that happen!

Really, you will have to keep us informed as to whether or not you DO have anything show up. You haven't even had any extra spiritual gifts make their way through?
No Glo, but to be fair I had remembered many spiritual abilities already and use them regularly to assist people, long before trials with MG and Ormus. Daily I'm doing crystal arrays (methodology for healing and evolving consciousness and bringing out abilities) for others, I do psychic readings, sometimes 8 hours a day every 20 mins, am a spiritual advisor, do regular out of body work, animal whispering, plant and tree whispering, remote viewing and even psychic surgeries.
There are things I'm not close to opening though and I've seen no progress in these areas, but to be honest I've also not worked on them lately either so wouldn't connect lack of advancement to MG or Ormus but rather to not making time to practice. It is likely that they help maintain current levels of abilities, but then again it could just be well established processes and access now.

Over all my sense is MG and Ormus are useful and beneficial for humans, the energy radiating off the bottles is significant in itself. I run everything through Spirit and wouldn't have purchased them if Spirit hadn't said to do so. So without any tangible proof what so ever I still feel good about them. *chuckles*

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
it was one time in the last 2 weeks i analysed a bit the clouds in the sky from my window perhaps 21pm european time
Few days ago just before the solar eclipse on August 21, the sky was filled with open portals and I could see them as I spent so much time swimming. When watching the sky from the pool, the photons of light were more numerous than before, and the sky was like a field of compartiments suspended in the air near the clouds. It was very obvious to me. I know that people often don't see what I see.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"...But then Anu took this evolutionary line and positioned god consciousness so far out into the future that humans would essentially be chasing this god consciousness forever. They’d be chasing shadows, because until they awaken from the deception, the only god that exists in that world is Anu.

“Once awakened as I AM WE ARE or the Sovereign Integral, a human being lives as an expression of this consciousness. According to the WingMakers, there are none who have achieved this at this time. It is, however, in our future.”

Sarah: “If no one has done this… you mean anywhere?”

Dr. Neruda: “On this plane, earth, no one has done this. But remember, the WingMakers are human in a future time. They have returned to our time to crack this shell open a bit. They have traveled to our time to remind us of what they discovered. They left this enslavement, so we will do it.”

George Kavassilas has done it. Recognised the god programme for what it is, and become sovereign by connecting outside of that program with the highest possible. Others have done it (Andrew Bartsis). In 2015/2016 I realised the god most people worshipped was a reptilian overlord, most likely Anu. This was without reading George Kavassilas or Wingmakers at that time.

This interview was undertaken in 1999 before George had taken his giant step of self-realisation. I believe others in human history have stepped outside the god programme through an act of self-realisation (such as Buddha); but not necessarily all - Mohammed for instance was entirely wrapped up in it, and I believe the early prophets of the Old Testament were very close to Anu et al.

Another aspect of the interview that I take seriously is that there is an unconscious mind inertia in the human collective unconscious, which makes it incredibly difficult to expand beyond. However, in becoming expansion, it is all probably relatively simple.

Another thing I like from the interview: "No-one is better. No-one is lesser." If that germ of consciousness could sprout within humanity, we would all be irrevocably transformed.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
“Once awakened as I AM WE ARE or the Sovereign Integral, a human being lives as an expression of this consciousness. According to the WingMakers, there are none who have achieved this at this time. It is, however, in our future.”
I think a number of folks here in this group have certainly grasped the concept--even if they haven't yet embraced or transitioned into a fully enlightened state! :)

While there is quite a bit of valuable information in the WingMaker's material, I think it's important to remember that some of it (especially the later material) may have been compromised. Thus, there may be quite a bit of misinformation included as well. In fact, I'd even say that the above statement from that material might not be entirely correct.

K

KarlaSM

I have personally talked to the aspect known as Anu, also to Inanna and Enki. They are indeed reptilian, but no longer what they used to be millions of years ago. One of the reasons why only rarely I connect to this kind of information is because sadly what is mentioned about no human being able to really transcend the cycle of illusions yet is true and it is precisely because humanity continues casting blame on beings whose consciousness was different to what we are now and events that are only partially understood, that took place millions of years ago and promoting separation by seeing themselves as different from other human beings, from other races, and perpetuating all kinds of illusions.

I see everyday that a lot of people are becoming more careless, focusing more on the news but no longer helping each other or truly connecting to each other with their hearts. Trying to seek answers within instead of same old materials that promote fear and separation and conflict.

What is the point of continuing with this kind of consciousness?

People contradict themselves everyday in what is read and what is understood and what is applied, because naturally it is not easy to overcome what was started eons ago and the daily challenges people face. But some information only keeps people stuck in the kind of attitude like "See?? I am not enlightened and happy because of the fault of some beings that did this and that eons ago." That is just excuses.

My interaction with these beings has only been positive but they have been honest to me about their mistakes and also about the bigger picture.

Sadly most materials are fearful, they cast blame and promote separation, instead of being more proactive and peaceful.

It is true that these beings held a lower level of consciousness, and the painful lives they had prevented them from achieving a different kind of paradigm. There was much war and conflict and then the problem with the ape templates.

However, what they shared with me was that their own genetics were no longer fully reptilian like their ancestors. In fact, when I got to see clearly how they looked like and how they behaved towards me, they were actually very loving, but also very powerful and not ugly at all. At first I did get to feel some of their heavy temperament and negativity, but then I understood after several interactions that it was their traumatic lifestyles what got them to reach such levels in that particular incarnation and that in may ways people can contribute to their DNA repair, Earth healing and the healing of these Annunaki beings.

Anu was the ruler king, and originally the term "god" was precisely that. There was much competition among them.

What made them different to their reptilian ancestors was their capacity to express more emotions and I could even see how unlike other reptilians they do smile and have very large expressive eyes. They can lick your cheek as an expression of love. Their scales are of different colors. Some of their DNA is feline and part is insectoid, along with other ancestral mixes. They ended aging and showing signs of disease in contrast to other reptilians who do not seem to age.

I am currently writing a book about all these things in big detail but it will take a long time to complete.

Their DNA along with the DNA of the human-ape templates and other templates, in the bigger picture, would enable humanity to evolve at some point past all galactic and Cosmic conflicts.

This is naturally something that people who hate Annunaki will not acknowledge.

What the Annunaki engineers did was to create templates that by the end of this Cosmic cycle would enable the Cosmic human to activate all of the Cosmic heritage and to terminate the conflicts of all species in all timelines.

The problem was not so much what the Annunaki did to the human DNA, but the traumatic soul records of humanity in all timelines, so with the dormant DNA, humanity would replicate in one single planet certain conflicts of all species to bring the final resolution.

If people really want true shift, people shall stop all forms of racism, xenophobia, separation, blaming...etc and instead make peace first with their own lives, their own experiences, then with the world, then with the Cosmic history and in steps people can start learning more to tap into the gifts of their activated DNA and their true divinity, which does not come from blaming or continuing falling for victimhood, but from moving forward and to attend to the needs of their own individual Matrix and their surroundings.

These beings taught me a lot, in very positive ways, unlike how so many continue to spread about them. The past is gone, I think it is good to let go and start something new.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Really? Not counting:

Buddha?
Jesus?
Osho?
Ramana Maharshi?
Eckhart Tolle?
Thich Nhat Hanh?
Byron Katie?
Sadhguru?
Mata Amritanandamayi (Amma)?
Lao Tzu

And others as you have pointed out Melt. This man does not know what he is talking about.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Few days ago just before the solar eclipse on August 21, the sky was filled with open portals and I could see them as I spent so much time swimming. When watching the sky from the pool, the photons of light were more numerous than before, and the sky was like a field of compartiments suspended in the air near the clouds. It was very obvious to me. I know that people often don't see what I see.
Can I come and stay with you Henda?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
These beings taught me a lot, in very positive ways, unlike how so many continue to spread about them. The past is gone, I think it is good to let go and start something new.
Very well said Karla.

So happy to see you back on the site. We need your wisdom in the world to disperse the fluff of false love and knowledge.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
some information only keeps people stuck in the kind of attitude like "See?? I am not enlightened and happy because of the fault of some beings that did this and that eons ago." That is just excuses.
This is so true. There is so much 'spiritual conspiracy' and self-victimization going on it is almost hurtful. People must get out of their attitude of 'the Archons did it', 'the devil did it', 'the Reptiles did it' and so on and rather focus on self-empowerment.

"...

Dr. Neruda: “On this plane, earth, no one has done this. But remember, the WingMakers are human in a future time. They have returned to our time to crack this shell open a bit. They have traveled to our time to remind us of what they discovered. They left this enslavement, so we will do it.”

"No-one is better. No-one is lesser." If that germ of consciousness could sprout within humanity, we would all be irrevocably transformed.
It could be that Dr. Neruda doesn't get out much. Beside the well known Spiritual Leaders of various Faiths and Paths who have reached this level of understanding in a full consciousness way ( I don't mean just mentally agreeing that it sounds good and should be how we all experience life) but in a fully inclusive first hand way which pivotally changed one's understanding of the Universe to the point one knows they truly are a speck of awareness in a greater whole in which we all compose of and it composes us. I am/We are.
Once this happens the barriers of isolation drop and the whole world becomes companion, one can communicate with the tree's, the rocks, the bushes, the animals, the Angels, the multi-dimensional beings and so on. Sentience and consciousness is everywhere, even atoms have awareness. I'm far from the only person who's experienced this and have met many others at this level of indwelled experience. So Dr Neruda unless he is just wishing to be superior, would benefit from getting out more and meeting the people who have reached this level of understanding and live their life accordingly.

One last thought, I'm not sure how the Wingmakers can 'travel back from a future'.
All Time and Space is NOW. It's all happening simultaneously.
Time as a linear series of events going forward and backwards is a human thought construction, not the Greater Reality.

Not to be argumentative, but this is just some of why I couldn't finish reading it all, it just doesn't match with the Reality and Experience some of us have live in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I see everyday that a lot of people are becoming more careless, focusing more on the news but no longer helping each other or truly connecting to each other with their hearts.
However, what just happened in Houston, Texas, brought precisely what we needed for many individuals that immediately connected at a heart level and helped all impacted in every way possible -humans and animals- but better yet, gave an example for the rest of the human race to follow. I hope this spark grows into a flame that touches as many people as possible in the planet. It is my hope too that we don't wait for a disaster to strike in order for us to manifest the best qualities all human beings posses.

K

KarlaSM

Pod and HM, and the rest make both great points, and that proves that if the Earth human template had been so limited and trapped, then there would have been no evolution at all, no great philosophers, scientists, spiritualists, poets...etc.

I am glad you saw all these expressions of cooperation and love Carl. I saw how devastating it was, and felt very bad because I know what it means to lose so much in a flood, especially the feeling of being safe at home and to have constant panic attacks just to see the clouds forming. Although that too has taught me some very empowering lessons in order to gradually transcend that fear and to even know that as powerful beings we can learn how to harmonize the weather patterns at a certain range. So yes, we can prevent further disasters just by creating more harmony within and learning more about true power as Divine Beings.

My experience with floods was very bittersweet, because I saw the worst in many people, even people I thought were my friends (spiritual ones) turned their back on me, when I really needed some moral support, while others showed much sympathy and love and was able to hold on to that. So I really think much more about how people feel when they lose that sense of safety, their possessions, pets, etc...mostly the psychological implications on the long run and the kind of healing that an area needs when such disasters manifest.

I think that we still are a bit far from really thinking as a global community, and the news dynamics do not help much because for example, currently, there are worse floods than the Texas one, as bad as it sounds, in many parts of this world and people do not care much or no attention is given and the ones suffering are not even getting that much support and this is something that happens every year.

Devastating floods occur in India, Asia, right now most of the Mexican states are under water, and the kinds of resources provided are more limited.

On a more positive note, people do learn from those sad events, at least in my city, the problem with the dams was fixed and now the government does a lot for the people, they are constantly monitoring and cleaning the drainage systems, something that was neglected for a long time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)