The Amazing Whip-It (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
IMG_5053.JPG

I have carpet in my basement that stains very badly and my dog had an accident on it when I left him at home too long. The stain was really set in and really gross looking. I tried everything to get it out. While shopping one day I saw this all-natural cleaner, Whip-It. Its green-friendly and made from eucalyptus oil combined with a powerful blend of naturally derived plant-based ingredients such as citrus, corn and salt. It removed all of that nasty stain.

Now I buy it concentrated and mix it in a spray bottle and use it all the time as a natural cleaner. I even used it in the washer for some very dirty rugs.

It's sold in a lot of stores and apparently has been on the market a long time so if you're in need of an excellent pet and people friendly cleaner give it a try.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Good to know! It's hard to find natural products that you can feel confident will do what you need.

We use this nature's miracle product. It's incredible. It cleaned up stains in our apartment that were left from the previous tenants. I've never seen its equal. Perhaps we'll try your whip it next. :) 20170131_105353.jpg 20170131_105402.jpg

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Good to know! It's hard to find natural products that you can feel confident will do what you need.

We use this nature's miracle product. It's incredible. It cleaned up stains in our apartment that were left from the previous tenants. I've never seen its equal. Perhaps we'll try your whip it next. :) View attachment 1918 View attachment 1919
Thanks! If I run into a stain Whip-it can't clean I'll look for it.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love the smell these types of products leave. Often citrusy or clove-like:-D
Completely the opposite of the (gag!) chlorine or ammonia smells that so many cleaners leaves:p

Lots of citrus type cleaners and other essential oil ones are out there too. the ones that come immediately to mind are Dr Bronner's Castille soap w various essential oil scents, Simple Green, even PineSol, at least in its original configuration. Just a drop of lemon oil will do the trick to remove some tough stuff. I used some this morning on some old, cracked, impossible to budge adhesive remains<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I use Nature's Miracle, too. It does get up stains and takes care of odors, too.

Whip It looks like a good one, too. I bet our store carries it. Thanks for the tip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)