The Alliance (the Light side) has infiltrated Hollywood (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I just went to see the 2017 Beauty & the Beast (I’ll get to that in a moment). The first two trailers were for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Wonder Woman. It is abundantly clear that the white hats have made progress.

Guardian’s of the Galaxy 2 trailer was filled with diversity amongst the characters and the rebel team had deep relationships with one another (all E.T. characters with one human character) while they battled together for the light with a great sense of humor. I loved the first one and the second looks just as good.

Wonder Woman looks incredible and is definitely a disclosure film. It seems like the backdrop at a certain point is Nazi Germany but jumps time periods. The feeling I had while watching it was victory to the light and great joy in vanquishing evil.

I think we have turned a corner, people.

Almost forgot…Beauty and the Beast was really well done. It, of course, carries the theme that unconditional love saves all from darkness. Great stuff.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I thank you, as well. I've read some disturbing things about the new Beauty and the Beast, but those comments just do not feel right to me. So, I'm glad to read your review.

My husband walked in while I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy and asked WTH was this movie. I said it was about a space cowboy, a green warrior woman, a smart-ass raccoon, and a talking tree, and what could be more me. :))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I thank you, as well. I've read some disturbing things about the new Beauty and the Beast, but those comments just do not feel right to me. So, I'm glad to read your review.

My husband walked in while I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy and asked WTH was this movie. I said it was about a space cowboy, a green warrior woman, a smart-ass raccoon, and a talking tree, and what could be more me. :))
I heard the same thing on Psychic Lynn's blog. That reading didn't resonate w me, but of course that's where discernment comes in.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
This is an interesting gray area. Wiccans have been using a similar image of Pan for a very long time. Some of these mythical beasts have horns....but not all of them express unconditional love. In fact, check out this passage in Law of One:

17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Harvest

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What is meant by the harvest for the negative? Seems like these individuals are being groomed.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's hard for me to imagine the emotional composite of someone who grades 5 for service-to-others. I'm assuming one of the main "tones" would be emotional coldness, because to eliminate empathy from your life you would have to stop caring, in every possible manifestation of this word. You would not only be cold externally; you would be cold through to your core. Perhaps this is not the person who would bend to the footpath and hand back a 5 cent piece to someone who dropped it. Perhaps they grade 5 because even though they didn't load the dishwasher, and they didn't clear it, they did push the "on" button.

But I must say, Moonseal, the phrase that stands out in the excerpt is "sinkhole of indifference". That idea is clammy, and gives me goosebumps, because it's true. Between being a total a-hole and those who are 51% aligned with giving to others, is the enormous plain in the valley of Hades, where the great, unwashed tribes of apathetic people wander about, with no clue.

OP
Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
This is an excellent piece of channeling that has helped me understand what we are navigating as agents of light. My understanding is that the main emotional component of those on the darkside, is control. The seeking of total control over other. I highly recommend book one. It is not despressing, but enlightening. And as with all written materials, I only pay attention to that which resonates with my core.

As far as sinkhole of indifference, it is very difficult to cast off the chains we are surrounded with. Those, in my opinion, are what generate indifference. It can be exhausting to ground light here....and that, I suppose, is what the forces who seek to control, count on.

I just keep putting my best foot forward. And movies like the ones above, show me that we are breaking through.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
sinkhole of indifference
the enormous plain in the valley of Hades, where the great, unwashed tribes of apathetic people wander about, with no clue.
Geeze Louise, Ladies, what an image!! You all have quite a gift for description.

I can see a book title - How I managed to avoid the sinkholes and get out of the valley of Hades.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is from Tom Zinsers book Soul Centered Therapy, which I highly recommend reading especially if you're a therapist. Sorry if my camera lighting isn't the best, but if you enlarge the picture it's easy to read.

The concept that darkness was 'here' before the light ties in with everything coming out of the void. This throws the concept of 'all is Light' on its head. That there is an agreement between darkness and light makes perfect sense to me, and reinforces Oneness , rather than separation. We must know both and through incarnations experience both through our choices. As we end one cycle and begin another. consciousness shifts and as one 'game' ends another begins. It's up to us to determine where we stand as far as what we want to experience. There's no judgment, abandonment or punishment that comes from any higher source than our own beliefs as far as I can determine.

Attachments

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This is a fascinating presentation about historical Hollywood as a path of initiation and much more.

Digesting after watching the whole thing. What hand motion was that lady making in the beginning?

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This is from Tom Zinsers book Soul Centered Therapy, which I highly recommend reading especially if you're a therapist. Sorry if my camera lighting isn't the best, but if you enlarge the picture it's easy to read.

The concept that darkness was 'here' before the light ties in with everything coming out of the void. This throws the concept of 'all is Light' on its head. That there is an agreement between darkness and light makes perfect sense to me, and reinforces Oneness , rather than separation. We must know both and through incarnations experience both through our choices. As we end one cycle and begin another. consciousness shifts and as one 'game' ends another begins. It's up to us to determine where we stand as far as what we want to experience. There's no judgment, abandonment or punishment that comes from any higher source than our own beliefs as far as I can determine.

Who is Gerod?

Interresting read! Thank you. Add this book to my pile.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I watched the latest offering of Beauty and the Beast (with Emma Watson as Belle and Emma Thompson as Mrs Potts). It is a faithful musical rendition of the earlier Disney animated version (same plot chart as the 1991 animation). The original French version of the tale was written in mid-1700's by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve, and this version of the story is also set in the French village of that name, close to the hidden castle. There are antecedents to a similar archetypal fairytale going way back before that.

I went in with the open query as to whether the physical portrayal of the Beast could be tied in to nefarious, cabal, secret society archetypes or representations. But according to Wikipedia, the Disney animated version of the Beast is depicted as having the head structure and horns of a bison, the jaws, teeth, and mane of a lion, the eyebrow of a gorilla, the tusks of a wild boar, the arms and body of a bear, and the hind legs and tail of a wolf. The new movie portrays the Beast in a similar way.

However, prior to the Disney animation, some versions mainly referenced warthogs, or pigs/boars/hogs.

As with all archetypal stories, I found that it could be interpreted on multiple levels, from a simple tale to metaphysics. The scope of the offering is up to the viewer. The only historical reference I could find to secret societies/cabal in the scenery (mediaeval crenellations of the castle towers) were gargoyle sculptures adorning the roof infrastructure. This is an element that is often found in any movie/story with a castle depiction.

The movie was fairly predictable if you know the Disney animation version well. But it was delightful, with Emma Thompson's voice being outstanding.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Start at 3:18.
LOL If you mean the lady walking down the aisle, it looks like she was just signalling to the presenter to get her attention and then she said something to her.
Who is Gerod?
Gerod came through in automatic writing of one of the secretaries in the authors office

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If you mean the lady walking down the aisle, it looks like she was just signalling to the presenter to get her attention and then she said something to her.
I think she was telling her to hold the mike closer to her mouth.

I watched part of the video, and I think this would make a good thread by itself. I've heard the name Hollywood all my life, but never snapped to the idea of wood from the holly tree having magical power. Truly a "duh" moment.

PS - I meant Panama Canal, not Suez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)