That Good Kind of Tired (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lately, I've been having adventures at a farm. I get to be with people, animals, plants, trees, and all outdoors. I come home tired - put on your pjs and crawl into bed tired. Yet, I'm happy at the same time.

I find that I'm using the the phrase - a good tired - a lot. I've heard it all my life, but the big picture finally crept into my consciousness today. I'm tired because I'm pushing this body with strenuous work, and I'm happy because I'm doing what I love. In other words, there is a positive energy exchange going on.

There have been discussions on the Forum about energy exchange - that it is a good thing for each side of a "transaction". I get it because it is a way for us to take a moment to become aware of how another is helping. Sometimes we are so busy that we forget.

In my case, it is a seamless exchange. I am helping others, and they are helping me. I am helping the farm, and it is helping me. On the other hand, there are situations that exhaust me, and I want to come home and sleep. There is no joy - just fatigue. It was a one-way energy exchange. Maybe there are times when we need to do this, but we also need to be conscious of it.

Many of us, me included, have written about and advised others to get outside - walk among the trees - connect with nature, as a way to balance out what may be going on in our lives. We might also look for those times when we feel great about being in a place or with people because those are the times when the energy is flowing all around. The key to it all is how we feel.

In a few minutes, I'll probably groan when I get up from this chair, and I will smile at the same time because I know why I am tired - that good kind of tired.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It was nice hearing about your new work Linda, and how you are finding the energy surrounding it.

I've been transplanting fruit trees, fixing irrigation lines, pulling dead cactus leaves out, preparing greenhouses for summer, gathering wheelbarrows full of dirt to create new paths and gardens, pulling weeds, and a whole lot more — I know the feeling of how it's helping me, while I am helping the land and the owner.

I like that feeling it gives me of exhaustion, similar to how I may feel if I have done a bit extra with my exercise. I balance my work between inside and outside, so I have variety, which helps me a lot. It's not an equal balance, technically speaking, but it's a balance that works.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm a third one spending my time in the garden recently! It's planting time and there is lots to do. I finally found a spot for my favourite tree. It is about to become my favourite spot in the garden. I've been looking for this spot for many months and yesterday my brother helped me figure out how it could work.

Today I had a beautiful moment of calmness and peace at this spot. I was looking toward where my beautifully blooming tree would soon stand and where I've invested so much energy imagining how it could happen when I felt a deep peace descend. Sort of the opposite of the 'winds of change' I'd posted about months ago. I took off my shoes and stood on a nearby stump and then felt like a tree myself, with my arms branching upward and my legs rooting deep into the ground. I was connected in a way I never recall feeling before. It was truly beautiful so I stayed and enjoyed it for a long time. It has mostly stayed with me and I've found that certain places + events bring it out more than others:-D
Along with that healthy 2-way energy exchange you wisely mention, Linda, I think I'll welcome becoming more aware of what brings on this calm connection for me. I want to spent as much time as I can with it.

I've been out so much that I've been online very little.
This is a good thing for me and I have lots of 'good tired' going on. I love it<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)