Thank you my friends!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter CosmicReflections
  • Start date
  • Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
C

CosmicReflections

All of a sudden, in the most unexpected ways, my life has been changed forever. My mom woke up to her real self. She is a starseed and a healer. I did not know at all that she could heal!! She healed me, when I was just about to give up again. After years of struggling with my health and helping her in any way I could...she finally woke up to this part of her, to her Higher Self.

Other changes took place in just a few days, especially my health. I am almost completely healed physically after almost a decade of struggling with disease and more than a decade of extreme suffering.

Spirit has lifted so much of my karmic debts from past lives and now I understand why I went through all this pain.

I am now moving towards a different direction, not online though. My presence online is done now, at least for a long while.

My gratitude extends to all those who held my hand during my worst struggles and I thank those who showed to me what love is not in any form. I see things now differently and feel connected to Earth again, I feel the energies in everything and everyone and can differentiate between my own and those of the rest. I feel the Oneness but I feel individuality as well without that constant feeling of not being able to find my Home and my way. I no longer feel that awful pain of disconnection that I felt all the time and I see where it was coming from. I can only wish for others to feel the same way, to feel healthy always, loved always, to know that there is always a home here in this planet and that...definitely things happen for a reason and one day all will be understood in the lives of each individual.

Much love to everyone.

OP
C

CosmicReflections

A big part yes, definitely. There is still some work that has to be done on the area of my scalp and face but it is noticeable the change in my lungs and concentration. So I'll have to find a new place for the summer, perhaps temporary not sure yet and continue with some studies. A huge karmic balance will take place this year for the world in general. I see this process as one in which finally, after eons, there is a huge reversal of the separation and duality that was affecting us. It will be felt even more strongly after this year. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your attunement is divine, and I feel a great celebration popping up all over the world in unexpected places by people who love just by your presence on this forum.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm SO HAPPY to hear such GREAT news!!! Please know that wherever you may wander, we are all united in spirit. You'll always be cherished here as a sister--and we'll always look forward to hearing from you any time you might happen to pop in. In the meantime, fair winds and following seas to you! :)

BIG HUG for the road!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)