Teal Swan on dealing with demons (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016

This is one of the clips by the Arcturian blessing Teal Swan I enjoyed the most, because it sheds light on one of the most important relationships in this realm. She says that it would be incredibly rare for people not to have at least one of those thought-forms of lacking attached to them.

So, they attack to people with lack, trying to empower them in a way that would feed both parties. There was an example of a lady who wants to be loved, so she becomes seductive, unconsciously attracting the demon of Lust and probably making a very effective team along the way.

However, that relationship is dangerous because it is related to losing free will, giving it up to the demon who will always want more because its very existence is based on the concept of lack. So, the recommended course of action is to make the host whole again by feeding it with love so that the demon would not have a place to attach and go away.

Teal also mentions that some people would like to deal with the demon itself. Exorcism might work, but if the lack in the person is still there, that would be only a temporary solution. Instead, she recommends loving the demon too, setting it free from the burden of lack that is its very essence.

How do you do that? That is an interesting question. I just ask what if that seductress actually meets her true love this way? What if Wrath allows a person to stand on their own ground and not allow others to make them their slaves. In that case, over time Wrath would make the person cause too much damage to the host and others, but in a moment, it might be the best solution to a problem that needs a dire solution. How could one not love that?

As somebody who probably was a warrior in other incarnations, I guess Wrath is one of the thought-forms I might know better than others, and I can say it is based on fear of annihilation or enslavement. I don't perceive Wrath as evil, but it tends to overreact a lot, lol.

Teal also says that spiritual communities can sometimes create the conditions for demonic attachments, like the discouragement of sexual expression in Christianity, or like the modern spiritual communities which are all about making people believe they are whole, when in fact they are not.

Biblical terms tend to confuse me, which is understandable, I think. I thought Lucifer was the embodiment of freedom, as the opposite of the god of slavery. Teal says the opposite, and it actually makes more sense, I think. I really don't know this guy.

And so, Christ is the embodiment of the freedom to love. I lost that connection when I lost my religion a couple of years ago, but maybe I have not taken a path that is very much away from him since then. But I would insist on calling him Immanuel, as a sign of respect.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
And so, Christ is the embodiment of the freedom to love. I lost that connection when I lost my religion a couple of years ago,
No need to throw out the baby with the bath water. Christ stands alone. You don't need religion to Love and follow Christ. Reconect with Him. Not his "reps" Live the teachings....

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
No need to throw out the baby with the bath water. Christ stands alone. You don't need religion to Love and follow Christ. Reconect with Him. Not his "reps" Live the teachings....
I've recently learned to think of "Christ" not as the person, but the Consciousness (although I do believe the one many know as Jesus--or perhaps as Slayer refers to him, Immanuel, did live as a human being on earth). There seem to have been many "Avatars" who have demonstrated this wise, loving Consciousness.

In fact, I'd even argue that many of the folks here in this group demonstrate this Consciousness every day! :)

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I've been trying to find a definition of Immanuel's consciousness (lol) but it seems there are different definitions. As somebody who was very religious, I tend to associate it with sacrificing yourself in order to help others. In that aspect, every starseed who left their home to be on this comparably worse place in most perceivable way, is an extension of the same concept.

I am also thinking about how angels refer to determinism. Could it be that they, just like demons, are aspects of the idea of having no free will, but the positive shades of that?

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been trying to find a definition of Immanuel's consciousness (lol) but it seems there are different definitions. As somebody who was very religious, I tend to associate it with sacrificing yourself in order to help others. In that aspect, every starseed who left their home to be on this comparably worse place in most perceivable way, is an extension of the same concept.

I am also thinking about how angels refer to determinism. Could it be that they, just like demons, are aspects of the idea of having no free will, but the positive shades of that?
Absolutely...I do feel that the Starseed mission is very much in line with the concept of "no soul left behind" (respecting free will of course).

I seem to recall reading somewhere (alas, I can't recall where) that Jesus' kindness was to a fault...in that he sacrificed all (perhaps even too much) for others. Apparently, part of his lesson in that life was to also learn the balance and wisdom of caring for oneself AND others equally.

I know some may not resonate at that thought or idea, but it made a great deal of sense to me. It's like the doctor who physically runs him or herself into the ground in an effort to save everyone--only to find that they are so exhausted they can no longer save ANYONE. There's a critical balancing act there if one looks closely enough to see it.

I feel that all beings have free will...it's just that "angels" and "demons" may have already decided or know exactly who and what their own purpose in being is. Perhaps they've already gone through the extremes of duality and know which energy they most resonate with (positive or negative). As Magenta Pixie frequently says about duality, they're already "polarized".

Most of the rest of us are still being tossed around in the energy "washing machine", trying to figure out exactly what our own "place" is in the Cosmos...

:)

Reactions: Out of Time

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Absolutely...I do feel that the Starseed mission is very much in line with the concept of "no soul left behind" (respecting free will of course).

I seem to recall reading somewhere (alas, I can't recall where) that Jesus' kindness was to a fault...in that he sacrificed all (perhaps even too much) for others. Apparently, part of his lesson in that life was to also learn the balance and wisdom of caring for oneself AND others equally.

I know some may not resonate at that thought or idea, but it made a great deal of sense to me. It's like the doctor who physically runs him or herself into the ground in an effort to save everyone--only to find that they are so exhausted they can no longer save ANYONE. There's a critical balancing act there if one looks closely enough to see it.

I feel that all beings have free will...it's just that "angels" and "demons" may have already decided or know exactly who and what their own purpose in being is. Perhaps they've already gone through the extremes of duality and know which energy they most resonate with (positive or negative). As Magenta Pixie frequently says about duality, they're already "polarized".

Most of the rest of us are still being tossed around in the energy "washing machine", trying to figure out exactly what our own "place" is in the Cosmos...

:)
This reminds me of a visit I made to Eisenach, Thüringen (Germany). There is a hill there on which the famous Wartburg is built. In the early 1200's a Hungarian princess came to live there, who ended up being canonized and made into a saint. She is known as Saint Elizabeth of Thuringia. She married into Thuringian royalty at age 14, her husband dying when she was 20. She then worked so hard on charitable works that she died of exhaustion by the age of 24. To exhaust yourself to the point of death by a young age must have taken a massive will power of self sacrifice. We have free will, but are we supposed to use it like that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)