Tarot readings with a 4D twist (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
IMG_0021.jpg

Hello good people,

Last month I began doing free tarot readings with a 4D twist and it was very successful. The response that I received confirmed that I may integrate that aspect into my readings now. Thank you all for your overwhelmingly encouraging responses.

I would like to mention that it really looks like we, as a tribe, are all very aware of how much our consciousness shapes reality and our collective awareness is no longer about whether or not that is true, but more about the application of it at this point. People, understandably, are still on viewing not-wanted things and manifesting some reflection of that in their personal lives. I have the same challenge personally. Maybe that is a theme of transition from 3D to 4D. I digress.

I still have a list of people who will receive a free tarot reading. It is taking me a little time to get through the list. Meanwhile, some have asked if there is a way to get more readings. I set up a website for that purpose. I haven't done this professionally since the early 90's, but I'm ready to dive in again. If anyone would like a reading and would like to be bumped to the front of the line, here is the site: Www.tarotreadingsoflight.com

I have not tested it yet, so if there is a glitch, let me know. Also, if the payment is more monies than you feel comfortable releasing at this time, send me a message. I prefer not to turn anyone away, but must find a way to prioritize and make this energy reading service available in a reasonable way.

Much love to you all,
Anne

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just received my free reading and everything felt "spot on"! I'm really glad to see you're stepping out to provide your service to others as well, Moonseal...best intentions for a bright and successful practice!

Thank you so much!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Last month I began doing free tarot readings with a 4D twist and it was very successful.
Moonseal is awesome! My tarot readings have been amazing, and so useful for self understanding. Definietly recommended. Well at least they would be except I cannot spell definietly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)