Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality for Twin Flames | March 11, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ivailo

Just Arrived
Feb 19, 2018
Ivailo submitted a new article.

Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality for Twin Flames | March 11, 2018
This generalized tarot reading for Twin Flames is related to the storm of energies that hit so many in the beginning of the week. They caught people off-guard, including me. I had to put the cards I had drawn for this-week’s edition aside and ask for a new set. We have an aftermath of what has passed; a reminder to pay attention to the heart connection; and again a promise for better things to come.

Deck: Tarot of the Hidden Realm
Spread: Past-Present-Future Spread

The Past – Page of Swords

The ones who are consciously on the way to reuniting with their divine partner (and whom the reading is about) are prepared to some extent for what is to come and...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting the little boy in the middle came up two weeks in a row.

Also interesting your readings coincide w astrology for the month of March. It’s a time of internal turmoil & reflection, which can feel like going backwards.

Reactions: Out of Time

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I love these tarot reading, a gentle gift from a stranger to help our hearts. Thank you Ivailo<3

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yes, focus in on the heart—what matters most. All the rest is just fears—rubbish.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We are always changing and going through new things. Some may be very surprising like what I experienced today on Facebook. You loose friends you love so much and you don't understand what happened. And people tell you "it's ok ! That's the change !" All are complaining about facebook though we all met there. This is really a big time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Thank you very much for the comments.

Pod , those readings are not from a stranger but from me. It just wouldn't sound serious to have any kind of an article submitted by somebody who claims to be Out of Time.

I feel the turmoil. It is seething inside me and I am having a bit of a hard time dealing with it myself. The only thing I can do right now is not lose sight of the direction.

Reactions: Pod and Anaeika

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
We are always changing and going through new things. Some may be very surprising like what I experienced today on Facebook. You loose friends you love so much and you don't understand what happened. And people tell you "it's ok ! That's the change !" All are complaining about facebook though we all met there. This is really a big time
Henda, you make the impression of being somebody who is very open to giving love to others and in that you remind me very much of my soul mentor. But it would be a mystery to me why anybody would want to lose you.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I feel the turmoil. It is seething inside me and I am having a bit of a hard time dealing with it myself. The only thing I can do right now is not lose sight of the direction.
Hallo Out of Time. I might have guessed you romantic old rogue.

Whatever, they are great little articles and I love them. I am using them as a guide to what is happening between my inner male and female.

I too experienced great emotional turmoil this week, but am through it and better for it. Let's hope the next few days are calmer and more productive eh?

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Thank you very much, Pod . I am happy that those generalized readings are appealing to a broader audience than expected. I think there are forecasts for things to get even more intense until the end of the month.

And yet I think it is all evolutionary. Well, maybe I should say transformational because it is very quick and extreme. It is a rough ride. I would recommend connecting deeper to your soul and see whether the direction you are thinking of heading draws you closer to it or disconnects you from it. If you trust guides, you can use them too. If you believe in God, I guess you can use your faith as well. I personally don't believe in the supreme will of an external source (lol, Source), so I blame it all on my own soul (sorry soul, I am just being honest).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)