Targets Revealed for our Group Remote Viewing Activity, April 27-May 4 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A week ago we had another remote viewing exercise with two targets. In this thread I reveal what they were.

First Activity

Code T831936 was assigned to the first target, which was an item on the table below outside of where I am staying here in Arizona.

outside.jpg

So what was the item?

20180505_120819.jpg
20180505_120812.jpg
The item was a Bulb of Garlic Cloves.

Now, I wasn't being sneaky this week with those clear quartz points. It got windy and I had to place something on the corners to keep the entire thing from blowing away. They were placed there only a few hours after the garlic bulb was.

I was going to include a photo of the piece of paper I wrote the target and code on, but my internet is down and I'm not at home, and forgot to take a photo before I left.

Second Activity

With the second target, T942147 was a location distant to me, one that could be a landmark, famous spot, ancient structure, etc, and it may not have been on Earth. It also has to have a Wikipedia entry.

So what was that?

Nazca-Lines-Monkey.jpg

20180505_133941.jpg
The Nazca Lines are a series of large ancient geoglyphs in the Nazca Desert, in southern Peru. The largest of the geoglyphs are up to 370 m (1,200 ft) long. Back in 1994 they were designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The figures vary in design and complexity. Hundreds are simple lines and geometric shapes; more than 70 are zoomorphic designs of animals, such as birds, fish, llamas, jaguars, and monkeys, or human figures. Other designs include phytomorphic shapes, such as trees and flowers.

Nazca_monkey.jpg
An image from the wikipedia entry: "1953 aerial photograph by Maria Reiche, one of the first archaeologists to study the lines."

We only had five people participate this week. If you did participate but wanted to not send in your results, do let me know, as we do need a certain amount of people to make this worth while. If you missed them, do check out the results thread.

Reactions: Glenda Ann and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
And yes, I have no idea how the garlic survived a whole week considering all the creatures in the desert that could have come and gobbled it up! I guess it was the smell putting them all off? :-ps

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Now, I wasn't being sneaky this week with those clear quartz points. It got windy and I had to place something on the corners to keep the entire thing from blowing away.
Wow. That's cool.
:hbounce

That clear crystal / quartz in the right lower corner was 'mine'. Due to its longer and thinner shape it seems almost exactly how I saw it 'flying'.
Also, maybe I saw the flying and tumbling of the clear crystal because thereby it indicated your problem with the wind blowing, thus giving me also the reason for its utilization this time.

Didn't 'smell' the center target though. :D

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)