Summer Solstice Meditation for "The New Earth" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
All, since the summer solstice is tomorrow--and I feel as if this is one of the more important "energetic" portals for creating some spiritual "magic" toward our experience of "The New Earth", I'm planning to focus my next few meditation sessions over the next few days on that. If any of you feel so inclined to join me, I would be honored!

My meditative suggestion is very simple...no complex warm-ups, rituals, or practices necessary. Just find a quiet, comfortable place, settle in, close your eyes and just enjoy being.

Imagine or envision your consciousness expanding both within and without to include All-That-Is.

Know that our "individual" and "collective" energies (whether or not we are actually meditating at exactly the same "time") are blending together through our own intention that it do so.

I will be focusing on Love, Peace, and Harmony for all mankind, our Mother Gaia (Earth in all her aspects), and indeed, All-That-Is.

It doesn't really take a special occasion (like a solstice, or an eclipse, or anything else) to help support a positive shift like this, but it's a start--and if more of us begin doing something like this regularly (and even many times daily), perhaps we'll see signs of positive change manifest even more quickly.

In any case, I'm excited to offer my supportive meditations over the next few days and I hope as many of you as possible will join me!

Oh...and please do share any interesting or noteworthy experiences you may have during the sessions. I love hearing about how these activities can manifest in so many wonderful ways!

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
All, since the summer solstice is tomorrow--and I feel as if this is one of the more important "energetic" portals for creating some spiritual "magic" toward our experience of "The New Earth", I'm planning to focus my next few meditation sessions over the next few days on that. If any of you feel so inclined to join me, I would be honored!...

Oh...and please do share any interesting or noteworthy experiences you may have during the sessions. I love hearing about how these activities can manifest in so many wonderful ways!
I would love to join <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

I joined this morning, although did some work with the energies since yesterday. Got many beautiful ideas for the future in my mind and heart and trying to assimilate them. Not even sure where could I start to explain all the information I have been receiving, I'll have to write it down calmly but one thing I felt very strongly is that the Christ consciousness has been anchored even further, and the balancing of the Divine Feminine and Masculine principles is being condensed in physical even more.

The closing of old timelines of conflict continues, all in Divine Order through Divine Will.

Part of what I am guided to do these days, after recovering a personal code that comes in the form of aquamarine blue energy is to use that energy to soothe any discordant energies in the environment. It feels peaceful, strong and loving.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The day of the solstice, a little before I joined in, I was outside and felt a warm wind. Prior to this, about a month ago, I recall feeling another wind that caught my attention. That first felt like 'the winds of change' and had a fierce, challenging energy. I checked in with myself and decided that this was okay for me as myself and my family felt prepared for shifts and changes that would leave much disruption in their wake, that we would thrive in such a climate.
Sure enough, the following day we had a big windstorm and general storm, knocking over a lot of stuff, and causing a fair bit of chaos.

At the solstice, the wind that caught my attention felt distinctly different. Not only was it warm, but it felt like 'the wind of gentle change'. It felt uplifting too, and left me with a beautiful, calm sense like one can get at the end of the perfect summer day that leaves the flagstones warm, the temperature perfect for being outside, with beautiful sights, sounds, scents and feelings to enjoy, like the beautiful colours of sunset.

i wonder what this wind will bring?
It was only later that I realized that the wind had coincided with the summer solstice<3

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
My experience is similar to the overall treatment of the planet and everything on and around it (similar as a weekly remote group treatment - healing ) :)
We were somewhere "in between" the Earth and the universe, each in its "own" space and purpose, and at the same time in the common purpose of all blessings for our Earth and its beings and all of us. All of us have channeled the energy from the source, which is being used by us at all levels of our existence here and now and in all dimensions where we are, which went down to Earth. There was a consciousness in me, like doing - a bigger action for "everything as a whole" - a kind of reminder to be able to combine several times for purposes like now - even though I think that this "reminder" is intended more for me than for the group :) Therefore, as a key objective in this meditation, I felt more than a treatment - healing for everyone and channeling energies for others like some kind of support ( because there are still many who do not know ).

Our cat also came to me and rubbed me in my hand during meditation and than he settled in beside me and received treatment - we learned about two weeks ago that it has cat Aids.

Thank you all and hope we meet all soon <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)