Summary of the Macroplanetary Situation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Thank you @Carl .
You are welcomed Anaeika. I was wrong assuming that David would perhaps slow down a bit his articles' output considering that the soccer world cup -in which Spain is competing- is in full swing. He still keeps Laron busy too. Oh, well, it is fun and very educational anyway.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You are welcomed Anaeika. I was wrong assuming that David would perhaps slow down a bit his articles' output considering that the soccer world cup -in which Spain is competing- is in full swing. He still keeps Laron busy too. Oh, well, it is fun and very educational anyway.
555040DC-D0D0-4729-BAD2-8A94FBB80A58.gif

Reactions: Laron

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
What are your favorite things you are learning from it @Carl ?
While I don't always agree with his perspectives (for example his views regarding the Annunaki theory of our origins, which I always felt is baseless -have inherited from my dad the Zecharia Sitchin's books that originated such theory and I will re-read them soon) I find fascinating David's views regarding the mechanisms regarding the separation of timelines and the programming and manipulation of the human race at every level; much resonates there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)