"Sudden Stratospheric Warming Event" Fractures The Polar Vortex In Two (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This pretty much sums it up from the Zerohedge article:

This split of the polar vortex will shift the upper atmospheric pattern such that the coldest airmass is located in western North America as well as over parts of Europe. This will allow for a ridge of high pressure to amplify in the eastern US, bringing unseasonably warm conditions next week,” said Ed Vallee, Long-Range Meteorologist and President of Vallee Wx Consulting.
(...)
"The Weather Channel describes the atmosphetic impact for the Northern Hemisphere, as this unique weather event splits the polar vortex into two smaller vortices: one over western Canada and another over Europe.
  • A split of the polar vortex occurred this week due to warming in the stratosphere
  • This is likely to result in cold temperatures in Europe
  • Although a disruption of the polar vortex is sometimes associated with cold weather in the eastern U.S., that is not always guaranteed"

OP
Toller

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Sorry for the short post but my mind had already started going off in other directions.

Take the Platonic solids, 3rd density earth is based on the star tetrahedron, a 4th density earth would be based on the cube, a 5th density earth would be based on the octahedron and so on :
http://3rddimension.online.fr/metatron_cube.htm

If the earth is moving upwards through 4d and 5d then its sacred geometry would have to change. 3d to 4d would remove the tip of the star tetrahedron from the North Pole and replace it with the top surface of the cube. Therefore changing the weather patterns. I'm probably talking rubbish here but I just thought I'd throw it into the mix.
You can find this info in David Wilcock's earlier books - Divine Cosmos, etc.

While I'm at it there is also the expanding earth theory to explain continental drift :
http://www.expansiontectonics.com/index1.html

If the earth has been expanding for the last 200 million years, where does the extra mass come from. David Wilcock theorised that it came in via the poles as an energy that was then converted into mass. So if the polar energy vortex shifted ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)