Cancelled (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
C

CosmicReflections

Well, I made the decision to no longer post art or other work in written form. For some reason it seems that for a long time some people become triggered by my art in a negative way, I am not sure why. Lately many changes are taking place here and I am being called to permanently remove my presence from the online world and move in a different direction.

Thank you for everything dear friends. Take care and my best wishes for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This one is based on red dragons I have seen although the horns are not the same, just similar.

I love the detail of the wing claw. That means he/she can hold things down not only with all clawed feet, but with these two upper claws as well. Not to mention, the wing can come over the body (like a bat's wing) to protect, or cover. The eyes look keyhole, and are of course Reptilian. The nostrils are large, and are for breathing things out, as well as in. The carapace is scaled, the neck sinewy, and the head big enough to contain a powerful jaw. With such a jaw, one is reminded of the clamping method of control - once latched on, there is no letting go. Imagine that the neck and jaw are pure muscle, and you start to get a feeling for what you are looking at.

Those gold extensions on the head look very similar to the live "reins" that the warrior birds in Avatar film had, which tether symbiotically to their rider. Mmm.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I will enclose pictures in this thread of some of the things I have been working on lately. I'll create a collection of dolls and figures based on the ET species that I get to channel and see during the visitations. :)

The one in the jar looks to be a sea dragon, or water type. The sinuous body is built to create wave form as it moves along. The way you show her (I feel it is a her) I also see that a lot of its power and element of surprise is in the spring-loaded coils of a spiral, which can then spring out when needed with a charged burst of energy contained silently within the form. This one packs a surprise.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is it only me, but I don't see any pictures, just an error note pic with a note that says "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". Or is this a kind of country-specific blocking like on YouTube?

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I will enclose pictures in...
IMG_20171217_165730.jpg

I love this one! It certainly makes a huge difference in comparison to a painting or drawing that I have been so used to seeing with what you share CosmicReflections!

Is it only me, but I don't see any pictures, just an error note pic with a note that says "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". Or is this a kind of country-specific blocking like on YouTube?
I have saved them and hit the Upload a File button so you can see. Here they all are Sinera.

IMG_20171217_165730.jpg IMG_20171221_211407.jpg IMG_20171219_100420.jpg IMG_20171219_100336.jpg

Hmmm sucks, only yesterday the images where displayed but it seems now the site is charging money...so I'll have to upload them to a different site. Thank you for letting us know Sinera.
You can also upload them here on the Forum. Just use the button next to "Post Reply". I usually insert them as thumbnails so they are not too big for those on desktop systems. (Then people can just click on the thumbnail to enlarge).

There is actually an addon for the forum (paid) that is called media gallery. It handles images a bit like image sharing sites. That's always been an option for us to have.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Ferocious and fashionable are two qualities that I do not usually combine in a description of a crocodile creature. Fascinating that you discuss power and abundance in relation to this being. Very creative, provocative and fun. Love the bling and the tie.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
C

CosmicReflections

Omg, CosmicReflections , why didn't you tell your Pleiadian brother who you really were? I thought I met another aspect of yours or something like that. Or maybe you didn't realize it was me because I changed my account name too?
Oups dear bro, I thought maybe you saw my name in other posts. I think that before leaving you had already changed your name, can't remember but I recognized you for your image. :)

Reactions: Out of Time

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Due to my own personal experiences, I am entertaining the possibility that some of the Draconis beings (be they dragon, crocodile, or just strong bodied-serpent-man) have chosen human bodies (and thus, emotions) for a round of existence to challenge and test themselves to see if they can experience, feel and know patience and tolerance. These are two very human traits that some beings may look down their nose at, seeing as they can also make one vulnerable, if one thinks it is all about winning and pushing the other person down. Maybe it's a bit like an AFL or rugby player with aggressive tendencies deciding to play nice on a long game of Scrabble. Stretch some of those other "muscles"! Perhaps in the evolutionary board game, there are times when being able to ally oneself with the presumed "weak" is also a leg up the continuous spiral. Perhaps loving and helping the weak does not make you weak. Perhaps quiet and listening are better than strident clamouring and "the loudest person wins". Perhaps a game of "monkey barrel" (we played that one as kids) or "pick up sticks" develops your dexterity in patience, holding out, acceptance when things break down, and being able to laugh at yourself in highly comical situations.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Of the ones I met most were very gentle and sensitive and one man in particular is such noble wise being.
We have to consider as well that fear of reptiles is ingrained in human beings due to many nasty encounters our ancestors had in several continents. Our DNA has imprints of those past encounters and will take a long time to fully be eradicated -unless we have contact in the near future with a benevolent race of reptiles from another world or dimension (or even some that supposedly evolved in our world and still live underground according to certain people).

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
OK, you're stretching me here, CR! I still haven't learned enough mirroring for sadistic people, as I think I played the other side of the coin, the masochist, for too long, accepting pain, torture and humiliation as my lot, "because I deserved it." I think sadists like to hold themselves above the pain-free threshold by causing other people or beings pain. They somehow think they are above and better than. However, causing other beings pain (either knowingly or unknowingly) keeps you on a low evolutionary scale. Perhaps these folk get to become a tube worm, which is primarily a big pipe of gut, with a tubular mouth and a hole at the other end. I don't wish this on anyone. It would be a raw type of experience. Perhaps by forgiving myself for enduring pain for so many eons, I have brought enough balance into the situation that the sadistic side doesn't have to sink so low.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On the news board from Australia this morning was this:

It's an Eastern Red-Bellied Black Snake (venomous). The driver's co-worker was able to brush it off with a broom harmlessly so it could escape back into the bush (in southern New South Wales). Sometimes snakes get up under the wheel arch or wrap around a warm part of a car's motor under the hood. This one was just coming up for air.

7CF8YZY8 (3).jpg

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/01/10/20/58/snake-peers-at-driver-through-car-window-on-highway?ocid=social9news

But thinking of Carl's point about engrained fear of reptiles, in the balance of nature, every predator has its own predator (and in the case of some of our Australian snakes, it's a wily little character called a Laughing Kookaburra. They eat snakes for breakfast). Everything has its place in the bigger scheme of things, even the icky ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
But thinking of Carl's point about engrained fear of reptiles
Yes, there is fear, but also respect sometimes. I didn't care much about reptiles until I moved to the rural area in North Texas. The rattle snakes and copperheads are to be avoided at all cost, or to unfortunately kill them if encountered. One of them attacked my dog last year and did bite her in the tongue -I do pack a compressed air high velocity gun at times and managed to shoot it but the damage was done and had to rush my dog to an emergency veterinary clinic in the middle of the night to save her. Mind you, the same dog had saved me from a copperhead the week before in the same place -perhaps was the same snake.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It is beautiful, dear sis. I hope you are fine because I feel that energetically you are at a place where I can hardly reach you now :(

Reactions: 1 person
OP
C

CosmicReflections

Thank you bro, I think I know why...I'll PM you later.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Well, I made the decision to no longer post art or other work in written form. For some reason it seems that for a long time some people become triggered by my art in a negative way, I am not sure why. Lately many changes are taking place here and I am being called to permanently remove my presence from the online world and move in a different direction.

Thank you for everything dear friends. Take care and my best wishes for you all.
Sorry to read this. I'm all for diversity and tolerance, also in the metaphysical community. Hope that no one here was offended or so.

I liked you art and some of your views even if they were 'provocative' (to some). Imv, it's the life essence of a forum and community to have differents minds and views come together, albeit bound by a same core interest (shift in consciousness and dogma-free metaphysics), but still be 'different' too.

I wish you good luck on your further path wherever it leads you.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm sorry to hear your art will be gone and grateful for Laron's reposting of the ones I missed as I am playing catch-up with posts that I missed while I was offline and finally getting to this one!
Wherever you are, CosmicReflections I hope we hear from you at least on occasion<3

OP
C

CosmicReflections

You know...for a long time there has been something affecting me, I know part of this is personal, while part of this is simply that for a long time as a soul I decided to explore paths as a being of light and as a being of darkness or simply what people from the perspective of the light termed as dark without understanding the common ground. As such I cannot separate from myself many aspects of existence that people are either afraid of or that reject for whatever reason. I accept lots of things about myself with open arms and I know there are communities aimed to that purpose but I feel that I cannot fit fully in anyone because it would end up being the same as only sticking to communities that are purely spiritual or based on certain energies that do not include these other aspects. So, honestly, there is this unavoidable feeling sometimes of not being understood or being seen as a weirdo, or a controversial, even in those places where people say that they are different and revolutionary and open minded, but the truth is, when I reach those places, I feel like some people end up scared of my opinions or bothered, and that has been reflected in my art as well. So I know personal reasons why I feel like this, but I know it is like Sinera says, no matter how much we try to think that only because we stick to places where people share common interests, there are simply people who do share those interests but also other interests that are in conflict with what others feel or believe. I just want to be myself and be transparent about the things I appreciate even in nature, or things that people fear because they have not seen things from this lens, so currently, I just want to spend most of my time offline figuring out some personal stuff and doing other things, but I do understand the fears of people regarding certain topics because of personal experiences or simply the sad influence that much of the literature has over what we know about certain aspects of Cosmos. Thank you for your understanding my friends. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did not find your work provocative - I liked it - so I guess I am a weirdo, too.
Safe travels, my friend.

OP
C

CosmicReflections

Thank you Linda. Another thing is, regarding the last piece I posted, I found out that there is definitely a conflicting situation with the being that inspired me to post it, the unicorn one. I had not realized it, but definitely it has to do with a wound related to art, and other fundamental issues that I need to work on, before I can develop fully this project about starseed topics in the form of art. I love my unicorn very much, but I had just not seen that surrounding her, blocks were placed to prevent me from doing art under certain circumstances.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Lots of Love, Karla. I hope you find what your looking for. NM the people who do not understand you. They live to criticize. It's a vast universe too big for just one lifetime of searching. I trust you will eventually find your way. God bless and protect you on your travels and please stop by to say hi and let us know your ok.

OP
C

CosmicReflections

Pucksterguy wish me luck with this, I know what I am looking for, the issue above, related to expression, is minimal, compared to this:

I will fill in a format to pass, once again, to the Cosmic bureaucracy. The issue needs to go directly to celestial court. I have asked and asked and asked for years to the bureau and they sent only tiny indemnifications, but I will not conform anymore. Three goddesses sent in the form of two cousins a situation that far from being solved has only worsened. They explained the whole issue but, I needed to acknowledge that these goddesses were rude and awful and jerky. I need some form of advocacy and these three goddesses must help solve my case now, for what harm they caused a long time ago. The issue is so bad that yes, it prevents me from doing lots of things, including art. I will do my part of course to reach resolution, perhaps by acknowledging now what damage was caused, putting fully to one side spiritual love, lessons...etc, and seeing now the lack of love and the abuses in this human context.

Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Luck and Love with a dose of comprehension to help release such troubles. I know you will persevere and shine brightly for you are a Goddess in your own right. Forgive and send Love, the future is secured and bright while the past is in the past. We learn so as not to repeat mistakes. I dunno but maybe send Love and forgiveness and let the universe help to work it all out. I am no expert but that's my 2 cents worth.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
You know...
I’ve never noticed anything negative about your artwork, from the images to the physical constructions.

Sometimes we become convinced that it’s others who judge us, however that takes place. This can go on for a long time.

However, the truth is that the only judgment taking place is within us and this is the only judgment that is worth listening to as it can guide and help us.

There’s never going to be a perfect space. There will always be spaces that are close to where someone is at, but people are unique and different. They have different understandings, beliefs, and so on.

Sometimes we may just need to keep some things to ourselves, and reveal certain things when the situation is right as well, which is not always easy and we are pushed to say certain things at times from our guides and higher self, to create a situation for learning, even when we normally wouldn’t have said such a thing.

Being yourself is really important, but do consider that what we feel externally, may be internal, and through working on that we can heal and let go of judgment altogether.

I really love seeing what you come up with and I look forward to you expressing your creativity through not just the art, but your writings, which to me is also artistry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)