Spiritual welding torch (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I was finishing a personal message today and this passage seems to be calling from it to be shared. It's ok, it's from a specific guide who may be familiar to some (you can always check) called Purple Sage. She's pretty enthusiastic that I share this info :) Something to tuck away and recall when the overwhelm of integration brings so much love into your presence that it gets unbearable... just for that interminable moment that it holds you in its light.

"There are moments in the process of coming into greater personhood where you feel like too much is being given, too much is being asked for you to bear. Remember these states are transitory. They are like the welding torch of your soul, and the wholeness you find is so full of love that it can be difficult to bear. I am there when you feel this, if you can remember to open to my song, whispered in the soft wisps of smoke that rise in the aftermath of transformative integration."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I needed this message at this moment.
Thanks

Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)