Spiritual Guides, Angels' & Archangels' Mission (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

What do you think about soul guides = angels? And what is your experience with soul guides are part

• Spiritual Guides are in other plan than Earth

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • They are multidimensional beings also present on Earth

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is my answer to a question that was posted for me in transient.com about Spiritual Guides and Angels.

Soul / Spiritual guides are entities who reached a higher vibrational state as their souls are advanced because of many previous lives on Earth where they allowed themselves to learn from the hardest parts of themselves and the lives they choose to live before reincarnating many many times.
They are for the majority old souls. But being a spiritual guide does not mean that you won't have to incarnate another time in the physical here on earth or else where in the multiverse, many spiritual guides choose to come back as volunteers to help with the shift in Consciousness now on Gaia. They have a special connection to Angels and Archangels, and are also natural projectors as they carry on learning from the worlds which are parallel to Earth, they also carry on learning by teaching and helping around them, they are in different parts of the multiverse at the same time, and have access to the Spirit Realms.
The Angels and Archangels are part of these spiritual guides, they have the same mission and have their own vibration which is very special. If they show up to someone in a way it is different from a person to another. From my own experience, they showed up to me during mediations and I saw them getting out from my candle in different colors. They come to help you and guide you. Their vibration is very specific. As much as you go into a high vibrational state, as much you can allow yourself to be with these beings. They become part of your Journey. You can also help other connect with them and you know those who are on that path had something from your energy allowing them to understand that Angels are really in their lives. How to know if they are Angels ? Their energy is very positive and you feel it in your heart chakra. You become a vessel allowing their energy to pass through you to heal others, you are in a very high vibrational state, you feel love for everyone, and you even forget that some people are also bad to you, as you learn that these are part of your path and mission. Hope this can help you." I think that this may be useful for those who are bond to healing modalities, including healing with the Angels and Archangels Light , as they have been and still are assisting me in my Journey. The question has been asked by Sarah Ziegler who is a Reconnective Healing Practitioner from Germany.
This is the link to that page from the site
https://www.transients.info/2016/03/my-experiences-with-astral-projection.html#comment-2807263893

• Share ›

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Henda, Is it your understanding that what we call "Angels" have never been incarnated here on Earth (not that it really matters at the end of the day)?

I'm certain they can be present in energetic form and we may perceive them as having humanoid form on earth...the photos from that elementary school bombing in Cokeville left me no doubt about that!

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/awesomemysteries/mirableofcokeville.htm

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, Is it your understanding that what we call "Angels" have never been incarnated here on Earth (not that it really matters at the end of the day)?

I'm certain they can be present in energetic form and we may perceive them as having humanoid form on earth...the photos from that elementary school bombing in Cokeville left me no doubt about that!

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/awesomemysteries/mirableofcokeville.htm
I had similar appearances of Angels In My room and Still have I had The chance to take photos of them as They appeared on My walk just over My head, and I posted them In My FB profile.

Reactions: Stargazer

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
This is my answer to a question that was posted for me in transient.com about Spiritual Guides and Angels.

Soul / Spiritual guides are entities who reached a higher vibrational state as their souls are advanced because of many previous lives on Earth where they allowed themselves to learn from the hardest parts of themselves and the lives they choose to live before reincarnating many many times.
They are for the majority old souls. But being a spiritual guide does not mean that you won't have to incarnate another time in the physical here on earth or else where in the multiverse, many spiritual guides choose to come back as volunteers to help with the shift in Consciousness now on Gaia. They have a special connection to Angels and Archangels, and are also natural projectors as they carry on learning from the worlds which are parallel to Earth, they also carry on learning by teaching and helping around them, they are in different parts of the multiverse at the same time, and have access to the Spirit Realms.
The Angels and Archangels are part of these spiritual guides, they have the same mission and have their own vibration which is very special. If they show up to someone in a way it is different from a person to another. From my own experience, they showed up to me during mediations and I saw them getting out from my candle in different colors. They come to help you and guide you. Their vibration is very specific. As much as you go into a high vibrational state, as much you can allow yourself to be with these beings. They become part of your Journey. You can also help other connect with them and you know those who are on that path had something from your energy allowing them to understand that Angels are really in their lives. How to know if they are Angels ? Their energy is very positive and you feel it in your heart chakra. You become a vessel allowing their energy to pass through you to heal others, you are in a very high vibrational state, you feel love for everyone, and you even forget that some people are also bad to you, as you learn that these are part of your path and mission. Hope this can help you." I think that this may be useful for those who are bond to healing modalities, including healing with the Angels and Archangels Light , as they have been and still are assisting me in my Journey. The question has been asked by Sarah Ziegler who is a Reconnective Healing Practitioner from Germany.
This is the link to that page from the site
https://www.transients.info/2016/03/my-experiences-with-astral-projection.html#comment-2807263893

• Share ›
guides can incarnate if they so to wish. angels have no incarnated but as i understand it through qhht, they are starting to incarnate. Archangel MichaeL shouwed his beautiful blue energy to me a few times in meditation and while healing, same with raphael and the green energy! i believe there are a particular set of angels we arent too familiar with whom are incarnating as volunteers. Thank you for your insite and for starting this thread :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
guides can incarnate if they so to wish. angels have no incarnated but as i understand it through qhht, they are starting to incarnate. Archangel MichaeL shouwed his beautiful blue energy to me a few times in meditation and while healing, same with raphael and the green energy! i believe there are a particular set of angels we arent too familiar with whom are incarnating as volunteers. Thank you for your insite and for starting this thread :)
I've learned in QHHT sessions that "little" angels are incarnated now.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Welcome Mike ! I first saw the archangels through their vibration and Still do. It Gets out of My candles when I meditate and even when I don't. The Flames are always around me even when The candle Is Not lit. They Showed up in My Life 3 years ago and I can noticed their presence Intuitively since. Same for The Ascended Masters They are here with them and show up in A candle Light and in orbs Also in The sun Light. Their names Come Intuitively too.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Welcome Mike ! I first saw the archangels through their vibration and Still do. It Gets out of My candles when I meditate and even when I don't. The Flames are always around me even when The candle Is Not lit. They Showed up in My Life 3 years ago and I can noticed their presence Intuitively since. Same for The Ascended Masters They are here with them and show up in A candle Light and in orbs Also in The sun Light. Their names Come Intuitively too.
That is amazing. Yeah I sense Raphael sometimes when I'm doing healing, I have ALWAYS had a connection with Michael. I don't know what it is but I've always found or felt to be close to Michael. I've only seen orbs through my camera. I sure wish the'd manifest for me in real time :)

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I have encountered numerous angelic beings. They very much walk amongst us and - I believe - can be aspects of our fractured selves which we are working to unify.

Just as Maryann spoke of a future/alternate Plaedian self recently called Anica, we all of us have other selves in different realms/vibrations. We are all pulling back to one-ness across these splintered dimensions. One of my guides is an alternate self called Larimar (!) who is an angelic being.

Like Slayer says, they come in all forms o:)<3

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I remember reading some time ago that to dolphins, angels appear as dolphins. I wonder if they are really reflections of our own divinity, or more correctly divinity reflecting itself into our inner mirror in a way we can recognize.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I remember reading some time ago that to dolphins, angels appear as dolphins. I wonder if they are really reflections of our own divinity, or more correctly divinity reflecting itself into our inner mirror in a way we can recognize.
Am sure of that too. Angels can incarnate in any being it can be dolphins, trees, any plant or creature or even some light particles that are spread through Earth now. I can see it when these photons float in the air during very strong energetic stormy days. They are so beautiful and intriguing the way they turn spreading these so little explosions of white cristalline lights. Angels are in many places and beings now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)