Sonic Maturation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We know that music influences our moods and that plants seem to like classical and pop music. However, I just learned something new this morning - distillers are using it as part of the aging process. Music is played 24/7 in the maturation chambers. The vibrations affect the interactions of the liquor and the casks, often speeding up the aging process.

I heard one person say their best seller was aged with the Nutcracker Suite and read about others that use Talking Heads and Stevie Ray Vaughn (for their Texas clients).

Heron likes to thinks that music plays a major role in the world of spirits. “Brandy with soul listens to Wilson Pickett, Percy Sledge, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding -- and My Morning Jacket and the Doors.”

It makes sense to me, but still it cracks me up.

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/aging-liquor-using-music-sonic-aging

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hmmmm, music enhances the aging process, there is a lot to examine in that statement! It stimulates plants for sure and
is supposed to sooth the savage beast....wonder if it is because it is really just making it old and aged... lol

ps...I sure loved SRV. Glad we got what we got from him before he sailed for the seventh sea!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OMG...that's AMAZING! It looks like the principles Dr. Emoto studied and proposed (once considered only "pseudo-science" at best) are finally being used (and even confirmed and disclosed) in a more mainstream way. In the article, the writer seems to credit the effect to the mere physical movement of the liquid, and that's really only half the story. In either case though, it's bound to open some more minds to greater possibilities, so I think it's GREAT!

For those who aren't familiar with Dr. Emoto's work, check out this prior post in a different thread from awhile back:

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/vaccines.377/#post-2728

Thanks so much for sharing this info, Linda!

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh, I had not thought about Emoto's work in this context.
What about music in 432 Hz, or sound meditations?
Wonder how it would affect Dr. Pepper?

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A bit of an epiphany here. My lady is experiencing serious mental depression and IBSand other side effects from a verbally abusive mom and ex. Last night she told me she wished her mother would have beaten her silly rather then scream obscenities and insults at her. When SG noted above about Emotos work with water (I have the book) a light went off. Did all that verbal abuse destroy the water crystals in her to really mess her up? And.... will a sound therapy eventually cure that damage? She's looking for closure and healing now by going down certain roads with family members to reconcile those things. I've helped her the best I can by trying to get her to forgive and forget and move on. Like I did with a similar situation with my dad. But she still hears her voice in her head so she just can't. Maybe this is fodder for another thread but I thought I'd run it thru here first for some ideas on my idea. Ya think that could be effective treatment? Reorganizing her/ the water in her body?

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What came to me as I read your post was that it could help form a solid base from which healing could begin. Any kind of meditation or even exercise like yoga, ti-chi, qi-gong, etc. would help calm those voices in her head for a little bit. Maybe you all could find a beginning session on you tube and do it together. If she has a place of calm and peace, healing has a better chance of taking hold.

The rest of it - well, it is as you said - forgiving and moving on. I had a challenging mother, and the biggest lesson I learned from her was how to rely on myself.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool, good idea. I'm put a lot of effort getting my son on the straight and narrow and now he's almost there. My concern has now shifted to my wife to help her along. I will check it out. Ty Linda

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi Pucksterguy, I would like to say, "Thank YOU" for all that you do for the ones you love! I commend you and honor your ability to hang in there as this in itself will impart the energy they need to be uplifted to the realm of good vibrations (hmmmm isn't there a song) anyway! Gold stars to you and many pats on the back from me! :D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pucksterguy, you may be onto something there! An overlay of patterning and response. When this kind of programming is on continuous replay, it is hard to break through to discover one's soul roots. Have you heard the meditation, "Who Am I?"

From Osho's book, Meditation: The First and Last Freedom:-

"Gurdjieff tried from one corner. Just try to remember who you are. Raman Maharshi tried from another corner. He made it a meditation to ask, to inquire, "Who am I"? And don't believe in any answers that the mind can supply. The mind will say, "What nonsense are you asking? You are this, you are that, you are a man, you are a woman, you are educated or uneducated, rich or poor." The mind will supply answers, but go on asking. Don't accept any answer because all the answers given by the mind are false."

I think if you could work out a way to re-pattern the water, plus do such a meditation, it could be revolutionary.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Linda, outside of moral support and my counseling I really haven't done anything outside of offering a small healing prayer to the water as I hand her a glass with dinner. However I was mostly throwing out there an Idea I had on a possible treatment for this type of situation.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
HEHE your cool Pucksterguy.....and blessing her water is a great idea to....remove the heavy metals and the fluoride it would also behoove you to bless your house and actually thank it for keeping you both safe. I think we are all to lax on gratitude to the people, items music, we have been blessed with these things to help us to protect ourselves so we really need to take advantage of it. It works to thank your car and your home and everything that serves you on this planet....remember EVERYTHING IS ENERGY and what you have you created with your creative energy, being thankful makes all things work together for the good of the ALL!

Keep up the good work pucksterguy, your on the right track, maybe you can get your wife to do some detox to rid her of the heavy metals. I do this myself with Sonne's #7, it is bentonite clay and will detox the digestive system and gut which in turn helps with every other system in the body. Also if you wife is getting close to going through menopause she will have distress mentally and physically. The detox might help with that also....it did with me!!!

Does everyone here know that fluoride will eventually shut the thyroid down....this is one of your main glands...did you know hypothyroidism is an epidemic now along with AL- Dementia!!! Gosh I can go on and on............

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
HEHE your cool Pucksterguy.....and blessing her water is a great idea to....remove the heavy metals and the fluoride it would also behoove you to bless your house and actually thank it for keeping you both safe. I think we are all to lax on gratitude to the people, items music, we have been blessed with these things to help us to protect ourselves so we really need to take advantage of it. It works to thank your car and your home and everything that serves you on this planet....remember EVERYTHING IS ENERGY and what you have you created with your creative energy, being thankful makes all things work together for the good of the ALL!

Keep up the good work pucksterguy, your on the right track, maybe you can get your wife to do some detox to rid her of the heavy metals. I do this myself with Sonne's #7, it is bentonite clay and will detox the digestive system and gut which in turn helps with every other system in the body. Also if you wife is getting close to going through menopause she will have distress mentally and physically. The detox might help with that also....it did with me!!!

Does everyone here know that fluoride will eventually shut the thyroid down....this is one of your main glands...did you know hypothyroidism is an epidemic now along with AL- Dementia!!! Gosh I can go on and on............
Fluoride, terrible stuff. We have so much in our water I only drink bottled spring water.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Pucksterguy, your love, attention and cool little ideas, blessings and 'whatevers' all add up to probably the best big reprogramming therapy I can imagine :) You may convince her yet that she has another voice inside of her, a gentler one...one loving gesture are a time.
Love the water blessing idea!
She is a lucky woman.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I hope so Lila. I'm just trying to help anyway I can. She is in a lot of pain and it breaks my heart to see her like that. She is an empath and one of us. I think the dark tried to destroy her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)