Something weird happens while I do art... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Did you give it a little canvas? He / she might be like the elephants who paint with their trunks.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Watching a master.
Good answer! Sometimes "they", otherworldly masters, also come in 3D to have a little interaction time, maybe in the form of a bumblebee, a cicada, or could even be a mosquito!

OP
K

KarlaSM

Hahaha you guys rock!!! I have no idea but it was something so funny to witness lol, it set me in a good mood. You know what other weird thing I have seen a few times?

Butterflies eating the warm asphalt when it is still not dry, just after they are renewing the roads. One time I saw so many eating so happily the black stuff lol.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Maybe it's the Zika.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Omg I would be in the hospital already, since the guy decided to first have a meal from my foot.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I was in a rock store that sold only honeycomb calcite. Mosquitoes were very attracted to the stone and so this store has a mosquito problem. Makes me wonder why...

Reactions: 1 person

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hmm...
Here is a link on the mosquito as an animal totem. You did say your acknowledgement of it gave you joy. Does this message resonate w you?

http://www.spirit-animals.com/mosquito/

Go inward and focus on personal joys. It's the easiest way to shield yourself from attacks on your personal self esteem and worth. Irritations and unresolved issues will quickly dissipate in this way.
-Mosquito

Reactions: 1 person
OP
K

KarlaSM

Wow!!! this is sooooo accurate Aneika!! Thank you so much for this information.

Reading from the link you provide I find some specific points so in sync with the current process of painting an art piece that is helping me heal a situation with an individual who not long ago attacked me and tried to undermine my self esteem. The painting has water in it and it is mentioned among the elements:

Additional Associations for Mosquito…
Also, you are correct, the part about seeking joy within, through this art piece is something I am guided to do.

Interesting how the Universe works, and flows. :)

I wonder what is special about honeycomb calcite, that is very strange. I guess there is much to learn about insects, their world is so complex.

Thank you so much Aneika, you come as a messenger of the divine!! :D <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think the spiritual world is always whispering messages to us; we just need to take notice & listen. Your response gave me soul bumps. I am glad you received your message. It is truly a divine moment when that connection is felt.<3

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hmm...wanted to comment on an observation. Most ppl, including myself, initially responded w humour, which resulted in joy. Ha! What a wonderful gift you have received! Bet you are vibrating that much higher!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)