Snow fell in the Sahara!! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Snow fell in the Sahara Desert—a rare event! This is the third time this happened in 40 years. Could this be evidence of a mini ice-age?

Rare Snowfall Recorded in Sahara Desert - National Geographic https://apple.news/AQ7C4Uhk8T52iAi_gkmAKRg
I have been following Valiant and his people predict exactly an ice age (hopefully a mini one). Everybody is concerned with global warming, but it seems exactly the opposite is going to happen.

He says that the shift will happen in 2019 (or this is what I got). I am keeping my fingers crossed while reminding myself that any prediction of that has failed miserably, much to the desperation of the one making the prediction.

C

CosmicReflections

So hard to tell sometimes what is really part of the shift and what is a normal cycle. Yesterday my mom was telling me that snow falling on the Sahara had already happened around 30 years ago and that even the snow covering the US had already happened. But the problem might be the frequency at which these events are now happening, like the severe hurricanes, etc...

Kryon and other beings also mentioned the mini ice age, and for a while some of my dreams have been super apocalyptic lol. Not that they will happen the way I get to see things but it is like awful disasters that happened in earlier civilizations are being healed as these events in waking life take place and worse things that could happen are being prevented somehow.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your sat map is making me wonder how the Pillars of Heracles (also called the Pillars of Hercules) are faring in such cold and blustery weather?

So glad that footage was captured! A rare event indeed, gone by mid morning. Brief frosted glory :)

In regards to possible Mini-Ice Age (or not so mini):
Some friends and I did some Out of body adventures using a lunar eclipse that happens once every hundred years (that particular exact alignment) and did four jumps and hundred years each time. We used our gathering point as Las Vegas and watched how it and the West changed each 100 years. Flying cars predominate a 100 years from now in Vegas, whoo-hoo!
By 300-400 years from now there had been cataclysmic changes, looks like Old Faithful goes off in a really volcanic big way making the area between the mountains in California and the Rockies only inhabitable underground. The largest population centers were found on giant space stations in earth orbit and most of eastern and northern USA was covered in ice sheets/glaciers. Populations moved to the equator regions and some had made mini towns on cargo ships, with cargo containers acting as stacked apartments and ships Captains as Mayors/Head of Nation. It wasn't what we had expected at all.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
By 300-400 years from now there had been cataclysmic changes, looks like Old Faithful goes off in a really volcanic big way making the area between the mountains in California and the Rockies only inhabitable underground.
Very feasible. There are several studies indicating that if the Yellowstone caldera blows (no signs yet unless they are being suppressed) the impact for the US would be catastrophic, but the world would be seriously impacted as well.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have been following Valiant and his people predict exactly an ice age (hopefully a mini one). Everybody is concerned with global warming, but it seems exactly the opposite is going to happen.
I remember reading something similar a couple of times. It was based on reviewing historical strata that indicated that prior to warming there was an ice age first. So-far that theory seems to be holding as you point out OoT.
He says that the shift will happen in 2019 (or this is what I got). I am keeping my fingers crossed while reminding myself that any prediction of that has failed miserably, much to the desperation of the one making the prediction.
This is the part that really got me curious! Mike Valiant was very sure a shift in frequency would take place in 2012 but I have not heard about 2019. Do you remember any more details about his statement/position OoT?

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It seems that Valiant is a very popular name. The real first one of the one I talk about is not Mike.

He is an energy artist and a contactee. He communicates with higher dimensional off-world humans mainly from the planet of Tellus who play the role of watchers here. The two of them who speak to him most often are called Varence and Ceres.

He publishes posts on www.rumormillsnews.com every week.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
The link is indeed to the work of the Valiant I talk about and as the page says, his name is William Griffith. It seems Mike Valiant is another person not related to him.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Lol, when I was first told about Valiant Thor, I thought about the Venusian guy.

I am sorry that there has been friction. Sometimes things like that happen in 3d. Here we have a lot of factions willing to help, and maybe some of them are not fully compatible with each other. Or people just get triggered, which is a natural part of the healing process.

I realize that I have brought a bit of tension to this forum too, for which I apologize. I guess I was dealing with my own darkness and my own disillusionment. But I feel better now and am quite grateful to the people who were patient with me at those times <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mike Valiant is an artist too, perhaps is the same person.
They are different people. Bill (William Griffith) is the artist and author of the channelings, not Mike. Bill's work used to appear on Mike's site several years ago.

OOT - I'm not feeling any tension - just trying to get things sorted out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found Valiant's artwork very helpful in 2015 when I followed a suggestion of his, and put a matrix of 9 squares up where I could see it. The squares were comprised of copies of 3 of his images (colour printed and plastic coated) laid out in a meaningful way to me, which I then meditated on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)