Sluggish Updates & Remote Group Healing for the Weekend of the 3rd of September, 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
Just joined in now (out of time lol)
I noticed I went through several stages of various energies... and through most of the time my hand and arm up to the ellbow hurt, which is in my experience an indication that somebody is "pulling" / needing a whole lot of energy. I don't judge this "pain" to be a bad experience, just a tool to identify things, and its very bearable.
Also, shortly before end of the session I suddenly felt like an energy punch (really felt as if somebody was punching my belly lol) into my sakral chakra, which then instantly spread through my whole body. Interesting :) lol

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Interesting points Samara ! I found the experience very tranquil indeed and I was aware of three individuals in particular from here, but also others whose outlines that wouldn't condense into form. We were sat at a square table (not round, not rectangular...interesting again) and most things took the form of energy rather than conceptual objects and people. We were all dining, except again, we seemed to be sharing energy at a Soul level rather than consuming food and drink and yet in a human dining setting, which made it very cosy, like a medieval tavern. It was all very serene and I had a particular attachment to three individuals whose form I could make out: One was a man around my age with black hair whom I thought to be Laron despite my understanding of his hair colour and the other two were both female but I wasn't sure whom. The first one seemed to follow me everywhere in a best friend sort of way and it was very comforting as occasionally members would move from the table to attend to matters elsewhere. Whenever I did she came too, which was great!

The third member was a very young woman, early twenties I would guess with jet black hair, stunningly beautiful. She moved in and out the group at will and seemed to float everywhere with an ethereal air about her as though she often walked between worlds. I have spoken before to Linda about this being but I am no closer to knowing who she is! Shortly before the end of the session a plump jovial man hovered down beside the table as the walls of the old tavern melted away. He was laughing so heartily that it was infectious and raucous! We all climbed aboard our "taxi" and my inner vision faded...

The great things about these sessions are clear though: It doesn't matter so much who appears or in what form they appear in our inner vision. What really matters is the healing derived from the sessions collectively and individually. On a personal note I'm finding the discipline of being there same time every week very beneficial to me but also it's becoming easier to discern the subtleties of the energy and where in your body and Energy body it is going to work?

Thanks to everyone, love you guys <3o:):-D

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
:ROFL::-DBen did remember The jet blacked hair woman's face ?
I was over the group flowting with My Green dragon
When I was 20 years old I had that hair colour
I say that because I was on My dragon's Back walking in between worlds
It's interesting you say that Henda because the woman has a mediterranean look about her, quite small (5'4" ish) and shoulder length black hair. I wonder if you have a photo you could send me from when you were younger? Only if you are comfortable to do that of course. :nail

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
:-D
It's interesting you say that Henda because the woman has a mediterranean look about her, quite small (5'4" ish) and shoulder length black hair. I wonder if you have a photo you could send me from when you were younger? Only if you are comfortable to do that of course. :nail
I Will I have one very interesting one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)