Silly Memes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Three guys stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says: "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sid and Irv are business partners. They make a deal that whichever one dies first will contact the living one from the afterlife. So Irv dies. Sid doesn’t hear from him for about a year, figures there is no afterlife.

Then one day he gets a call. It’s Irv. ‘So there is an afterlife! What’s it like?’ Sid asks. ‘Well, I sleep very late. I get up, have a big breakfast. Then I have sex, lots of sex. Then I go back to sleep, but I get up for lunch, have a big lunch. Have some more sex, take a nap. Huge dinner. More sex. Go to sleep and wake up the next day.’

'Oh, my God,’ says Sid. ‘So that’s what heaven is like?’ ‘Oh no,’ says Irv. ‘I’m not in heaven. I’m a bear in Yellowstone Park.’

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Did you leave the beard with its natural color? Would have looked striking! Any pictures? If so, can you post them?
Actually, I think it was three times now that I think about it. The first time was back in 2003 when I went to Brazil, and I wasn't doing a beard thing then. The second I did a white blond, Sydney at some point, which was my favorite of the colors. The third was in 2009 when I was in England, and again I don't think I had a beard. All photos are gone, sadly.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Need a pic of YOU, Sinera ! :)
But I was never a blonde. This specific forum rule which I just invented to be obliged to show a picture only applies to blondes.
:D

And you got one pic of me already, well, virtually, hehe. In self-perception and maybe with my auric body I already kind of shape-shifted / morphed into that Dutch painting 1600s young lady in red with the guitar.
:nail

Seriously, I have it on another forum too now and I start to think it is really (kind of) me.
:cool:

Maybe I should be worried by now?
:confused:

Btw, I know how Sinera looked of that age because I was shown her several times in projections, she had fuller hair (once it was bound back like it was fashion at the time indeed) and a darker skin complexion than this Dutch lady who is a little paler. So the pic I found is just an approximation. And yet, she could have been a contemporary because the painting is from the 1600s - also assuming she was 'real' and not an invented model in the mind of the artist. Wanted to find out her name once but so far I had no chance to ask the Akashic Void for it. Might do so ... one day.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)