Signs of Change (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
While visiting another forum I did run into a post from yesterday that while discussing 2012 it brings up the people are currently going thru, the comment of this person reads: "I just can't take the system anymore. Indeed this is not how life is supposed to be, working for corporations most of your living hours, only to spend a few moments of your time on things that really matter -- family, spirituality, passions, etc. And we are doing this because when we don't work then we don't get money, and when we don't get money we don't get to provide for our family and don't get to live comfortably. But is living this way at all comfortable? Is this at all fulfilling? I definitely think it is NOT. It is only that we were taught and conditioned to think that this is how life should go, this is how 'success' happens. Surely, there must be another way to live comfortably without being enslaved in the system.

And yes I do agree that most are waking up. I have so, albeit 7 years late."

Very telling isn't it? I though all of you may be running more and more into statements from other people waking up like this person.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I stopped looking at GLP, a forum I used to frequent, because of the high level of filtration of rubbish required, and the questionable views of some of the moderators. But in answer to that person's question above, I would say: Make utter honesty your crucible, stand with and by your honesty even when it makes you stick out like a sore thumb. Cleave to honesty as a man would on a raft with one sail in a storm-tossed sea. The kraken, and sea dragons, and giant squid can't touch your honest soul.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Cleave to honesty as a man would on a raft with one sail in a storm-tossed sea. The kraken, and sea dragons, and giant squid can't touch your honest soul.
You have a real talent with imagery. I could feel myself standing taller.

OP
Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes Hailstones Melt, agree with you, we have to take only very small dosages from GLP -visited quite often in the past as well but decreased drastically basically for the same reasons -got the impression they had a hidden agenda.
At least there is a person opening up and not being afraid to say when he/she felt at the soul level. Hoping for more of them. Just one more point though, the person making the comment was not from GLP.

Last edited:
OP
Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I was very pleased this Saturday morning before 7 am local time while watching Fox and Friends to see them show the latest video from the international space station when NASA did cut the live feed shortly after six strange objects (large UFOs) appeared on camera going by. The program hosts made fun of NASA’s explanation that they were just chucks of ice (NASA’s typical explanation to anomalies besides space debris). Openly questioning the infantile explanations from NASA is a good sign of change.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"I just can't take the system anymore. Indeed this is not how life is supposed to be, working for corporations most of your living hours, only to spend a few moments of your time on things that really matter -- family, spirituality, passions, etc. And we are doing this because when we don't work then we don't get money, and when we don't get money we don't get to provide for our family and don't get to live comfortably. But is living this way at all comfortable? Is this at all fulfilling? I definitely think it is NOT. It is only that we were taught and conditioned to think that this is how life should go, this is how 'success' happens. Surely, there must be another way to live comfortably without being enslaved in the system.
Word! I'm not on that forum, but this could have been my words right now (being trapped in a 40 hour 8to5 slave job now), 100%, I subscribe to each word, letter by letter, punctuation by punctuation. I concur.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Run into another sign of change. An interesting article:

Some Doctors Prescribe Food Instead Of Pills To Treat Certain Patients
In the mainstream news, no less. Woohoo. I like the idea of "shop with the doc" because some people I know will more readily accept new ideas about health from an expert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)