• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Have you done this?

Does anyone know about this process or this person? It seems interesting.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I got this later. Well I do not have any chakras but we will argue about that another time. If I was trying to help humanity and survive financially this is EXACTLY how I would do it. I have been an energy healer for 17 years Linda.....there is no other way for me. This is me tapping into the Universe.

Today you were treated for the three (3) standardized scalar healing protocols. The standardized scalar energy healing session is universal as everyone is treated in a similar fashion and the sessions are designed to improve the health of every man, woman and child. These standardized scalar energy protocols are administered on a daily basis and are listed below:
  1. The Pathogenic Cleanse.
  2. The Nutrient Therapy
  3. The Chakra Balance

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Do you feel more energized? I am curious about this type of healing.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you feel more energized? I am curious about this type of healing.
No Loveling I do not feel more energized but unless someone is in a really bad way I would not expect immediate results after one session anyway. I will give it a week.

Things is I am always growing and changing. When I correct a mis-interpretation of my life experiences I always feel more energized.

So I would not be certain what is the result of the scalar healing.

Today I am doing 4 distant healing sessions. Oh boy will I feel energized after that! <3<3<3<3:tswg

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is more information about it....... and some links.

This is a website that explains a little about scalar healing as invented by Tom Paladino.
https://www.selfhealgo.com

And here is the link to sign up:
http://www.creativestrength.us

So what are Scalar Waves?
Scalar waves also referred to as Tesla Waves or Longitudinal Waves are capable of penetrating any solid object including Faraday Cages. A transmitter can be placed in a box of thick metal and a receiver outside of the box will still receive the scalar wave. Scalar waves are capable of passing through the earth from one side to another with no loss of field strength as Tesla showed in one of his experiments.
Traveling faster than the speed of light (superluminal), Scalar Waves are not electromagnetic but composed of pure zero point energy. They also have the potential to be used as a power source.
So Scalar Waves can be used for communication, energy, and other applications. Scalar Waves (longitudinal waves) do what Transverse waves cannot. They are fast, penetrating, connected, and can broadcast magnified power. Their potential is almost limitless. It is even said that it is the technology that Extra Terrestrials use!

Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hi Pod. I just signes up under my regular name.you'll know me by an (inadvertent) upside down pic.

Reactions: Lila and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hi Pod. I just signes up under my regular name.you'll know me by an (inadvertent) upside down pic.
Bless you Pucksterguy but I have nothing to do with it.........I am just alerting people to the offer. Fascinating though isn't it? Do relate any and all experiences you think may come from this.

(I was going to be cheeky and say "when we said skin we did not mean foreskin" but I do not want to joke about someone else's work)

I checked out the prices and boy this does not come cheap so clearly, the results have to sell it, nothing else can.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Today I got my nutrient therapy plus the three standard ones which seem to be daily.

Notice of Scalar Energy Essential Nutrient Therapy

Today you have been treated with the scalar energy essential nutrient therapy. You were treated for 326 minerals, vitamins, phytochemicals, antioxidants, fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes and hormones. Scalar energy assembles essential nutrients inside the human body from the existing elements, such as, carbon, nitrogen, calcium, oxygen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, etc. Thank you.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Have you done this?

Does anyone know about this process or this person? It seems interesting.
I did this 2-3 years ago, I don´t remember anymore the exact time. I ordered it for one month. I have had pretty bad herpes in my upper lip area for many decades, it used to activate while having flu, stress or coming seemingly out of nowhere. Well, I have not had herpes since that, it just disappeared!

Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I did this 2-3 years ago, I don´t remember anymore the exact time. I ordered it for one month. I have had pretty bad herpes in my upper lip area for many decades, it used to activate while having flu, stress or coming seemingly out of nowhere. Well, I have not had herpes since that, it just disappeared!
Thanks for the feedback Kristiina......interesting. Are you signing up for the freebie?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It looks like they do this for pets, too.

Reactions: Lila and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Gonna sign the dogs up?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pod, thanks for alerting us to this opportunity. I'm giving it a go.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)