Shift-Related Dream (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OK, I didn't initially feel like sharing this as my last dream upon awakening this morning was VERY dark and depressing. After a few hours of "sitting" with things, I feel I've got a MUCH different take on the situation. WARNING: Dream may be a bit "graphic", to be honest. That's one of the reasons I didn't want to share it. But I feel the details are probably important, so I'm including them.

:)

So in the dream, I was helping clean out a ground-floor garage from an apartment building in which I felt I lived. One moment I was looking at a large collection of antiques and antique furniture. The next, most of the furniture was gone and more was disappearing by the minute. In the confusion, I noticed that there was a small "horde" of people (mostly men/males) whom I felt were stealing everything. In the dream, I'm running around trying to stop these people from stealing all the antiques--and it's essentially fruitless. They keep taking things and disappearing with them.

After some more frenzied activity and apparent chaos, I returned to the garage. To my surprise, the antiques I had thought were gone had merely been rearranged and hidden! As I began uncovering the antiques, I was amazed to see that there were even more than I had originally thought were there--and they were just beautiful! The only one I remember vividly pulling out from underneath a dusty old tarp was a beautifully finished wooden post with a finial like these (only it was carved in dark, polished wood):

reproduction-newel-post-lamp-pair-of-brass-column-flame-newel-post-lamps-lamp-shades-lowes.jpg

I was glad to discover that the antiques weren't missing and walked down the street, leaving my family behind at the apartment building. I met someone who looked a great deal like the actor, John Goodman, and we went into a "proper British pub" together for a drink. Someone at the pub was trying to serve us food that I instinctively knew was not only unpalatable, but harmful. In a very downward turn of events (here's the "graphic" part, but I'll be as gentle as I can) I decided to go to the bathroom. I found it in complete shambles. The single toilet was already in use, it was multi-gender and there was NO privacy except for one heavily soiled and torn sheet that was hanging in the room. There was excrement EVERYWHERE and one couldn't even go into the room without brushing against it.

The next thing I know, I finished my business and tried (unsuccessfully, I might add) to clean up. Sorry for the visuals here, but I felt so filthy, I had to strip all my clothes off. Everyone present was having a good laugh at me, so I left the building in total disgust. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one--because quite a few people took off their clothes and followed me out of the pub.

In the last part of the dream, I and the others who had left the building found ourselves walking down a dirt road in a gentle, cleansing rain. There was a strange train of wooden sleds that were pointed toward a nearby mountain that appeared to be quite pristine and beautiful.

When I first awoke, I understandably felt quite disturbed and depressed from the experience. It took some substantial effort for me to regain my usual positivity and sense of "groundedness".

After several hours of thinking, however, I realized that (for me), this dream was a perfect parallel for "The Shift". While we may have believed that others were stealing our spiritual gifts (represented by antiques), they haven't taken them, they've really only hidden them from view. And we're just beginning to uncover them and the truth (symbolized by the light post) now.

The most disturbing part, in the pub, was highly symbolic of the darkness, corruption, and filth that we've all had to endure for eons. We've all been "dirtied", ridiculed, and abused as part of this physical learning process--and the only way to move beyond it is to shed our assumed costumes (clothing, or identities) and move toward something better.

In the last part of the dream, those of us who had turned away from the lower vibratory experience were being cleansed by the rain, climbing aboard the sled--and waiting for the last stragglers to climb aboard so we could finally move toward something much, MUCH better!

Just before I sat down to write this, I had a realization that in a way, I (as is perhaps each of us) was serving as a sled/train to a better place (most certainly "The New Earth" experience). My current consciousness is perhaps integrating many other aspects of self who have had a MISERABLE time--and my mission is to accept, integrate, and LOVE all these other aspects. Unconditionally.

So that's my dream. Hope it didn't gross anybody out!! As always, thoughts and discussion are quite welcome.

:D :))

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Right from the start as you were relating your dream I saw it/felt it as symbolic message. In essence the distillation of life experiences, the shedding of what was not useful and the rearranging of seemingly random events towards the final emergence of a wholesome personality ready for his step in evolution -you are ready Stargazer.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The innards of your dream were.... never mind. But the over all interpretation you gave it in post-waking state and after contemplation made a lot of sense. :confused:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Shedding of clothes as well as others doing the same... shedding your skin suit for a new body to grow into as a snake sheds it's skin. I like the losing and then finding beautiful antiques...old skills refound and used. Cool dream leavimh this dirty old world.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think the bathroom scene relates to purging. I like that others purged before you & others after you.This is an important part of the process. Because the bathroom only accomodates one person at a time, it means that we each have our own personal things to cleanse. I also like that this bathroom is open to everyone. Nobody is excluded from ascension. Then we can all walk together anew.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I agree with the others and your interpretation. It seems positive to me, but I do understand your feelings on waking. It is tough recognizing the dirt and grit of life and making the change to something new. Interestingly, I've had a few dreams and visions of moving on something that slides, too. One was a ribbon that was undulating a few feet above the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)